PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think you have heard it all

minichaser
01-18-2012, 06:10 PM
_[jonnywG] GOOD EVENING MY FRIENDS………IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION IN A MEETING INCLUDING SEVERAL RV SOURCES THAT FREEWAY BILL, BELLA GRITS AND jonnywg ARE POSTING INFORMATION THAT IS EXTREMLY CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL……………
IN THE INTERESTS OF NATIONAL SECURITY …………………. WE HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO CEASE AND DESIST POSTING ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION……………
AS A CANADIAN I RESPECT YOUR LAWS AND WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY BELLA AND BILL AS USA CITIZENS HAVE AGREED TO DO THE SAME……………………
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE MUST BE EXTREMELY CLOSE FOR SUCH A REQUEST

[jonnywG] I WISH TO STATE THAT I WILL BE AROUND UNTIL THE END………….. I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU…………… AND WE THINK THIS IS THE END

breather
01-18-2012, 10:32 PM
The end of what!!!! All of the daily bs they continue to spill or an end to their time without straight jackets.

ART
01-18-2012, 10:56 PM
need more concertina and razor wire around the mental institution to keep them in

studdgage
01-19-2012, 03:37 PM
hopefully the end of the BS. They have to do this every so often because it makes them look better lol.

10mil
01-19-2012, 05:48 PM
the end to what? closing down this site? well lets just see what happens in the next month. 7 million people in Iraq still living in houses with mud walls. RV already! let the people live in a democracy now.