PDA

View Full Version : Mailman & other self-proclaimed gurus 7/2/12

coopschick
07-02-2012, 11:35 AM
7-1-2012 ******* MY UST GAL CALLED THIS AFTERNOON WHICH I USUALLY DONT HEAR FROM ON THE WEEKEND. SHE IS STILL TELLING ME THIS IS READY AT ANY TIME PERIOD.

7-1-2012 Vic1 YOU ALL THINK...MALIKI...IF INNOCENT WOULD GATHER AROUND HIM ...200 SECURITY GUARDS? WHO PAY'S FOR THEM...? THAT IS A SLAP IN THE PARLIAMENT AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ'S FACE!!! SO... YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME TO INTERROGATION HEARINGS... OK!!! THEN I GUESS... WILL TRY...YOU IN ABSTENTIA!!! WON'T WE!!!

7-1-2012 Mailman17 SHABS HAS STATED HE IS READY, DONE. THERE IS NOTHING OUTSIDE A OF PARLIAMENTARY BLESSING THAT IS STOPPING HIM. BUT WE ALSO KNOW HOW ADAMANT HE IS ABOUT GIVING AN RV AS LONG AS MALIKI IS STILL PM. HE MAY NOW BE MORE OR LESS FORCED TO RETHINK THIS ALONG WITH PARLIAMENT BLESSINGS AND BACKING TO RELEASING IT A BIT EARLIER THAN PLANNED AND HOPE THAT PARLIAMENT ASSURES SHABS THAT MALIKI IS NOTHING BUT A FORGONE CONCLUSION AND A FORMED GOVT IS ALMOST THERE...THAT'S WHAT I AM BANKING ON.

7-1-2012 Mike We do not know the date...nor the rate...we are looking for steps ahead, piece by piece, little by little...as we move forward...all great news on the CBI side.

7-1-2012 BWM THE NEWS HAS BEEN REALLY GOOD TODAY...EXPECTATIONS AGAIN RUN HIGH, DON'T GET CAUGHT WAITING... BE PREPARING.

7-2-2012 Mike [via emergency stand ins from IQD Team] This article says they are "putting a joint committee together to schedule the implementation". The most important thing to me that was stipulated there was the implementation of the project to delete the 3 zeroes. Alot of the things we are looking at right now with the government and CBI is the environment to implement and that is the key I believe everybody has to focus on because implementation in Iraq has been a thing not understood...they have not implemented anything yet ..not their laws...they voted on them...they have passed them but they have not been implemented...they have not implemented 140....haven't implemented Erbil...haven't implemented some of the things required to delete the zeroes.

7-2-2012 Bulldog75 'MANAGED FLOAT' CAN FLUCTUATE ONLY 2% EVERY 90 DAYS; AND A 'DIRTY FLOAT' IS EVERY HOUR, 24/7/365. WHAT FLAVOR DO U WANT? SHABS IS AT THE BAGHDAD MALT SHOP. THE FLOATS ARE READY AND EITHER FLAVOR WILL WORK.

7-2-2012 Blaino There is rumor that vnd happens in hours, SO... In hours we ought to know. Basel iii compliance is spreading across the globe as we read this. I am aware that some people in special places are getting their ears whispered INTO...The forcast is looking GREAT...Highs in the...WELL... Very high, and won't the 4th be a great day! (it will!) the fireworks this year may be historic! Prepare to observe history as we live IT...Read and think! Be well, be at peace and know we are close to fruition!

7-2-012 BGG There is virtually no way Maliki can make good on the threat of dissolving Parliament and having early elections. It is almost a “mathematical impossibility”...they will likey start the “interrogaton” of Maliki sometime this coming week (if I don’t miss my guess).

7-2-2012 Mailman17 FOR THE LONGEST TIME MALIKI WAS ALLOWED TO USE THE CONSTITUTION AS HIS OWN FIELD TRAINING GUIDE. NO MATTER WHAT IT SAID HE COULD EITHER AGREE OR REWRITE IT AS HE WENT ALONG. HE NO LONGER HAS THAT OPTION AND NUJAFI IS THE ONE TO THANK ON THAT ONE. EVERYTIME HE DID SOMETHING TO TRY TO STALL, NUJAFI WAS THERE TELLING HIM...UH OH...CANT DO THAT. WHY NOW AND NOT BEFORE, BECAUSE HIS TIME IS UP. ITS NOW IRAQS TIME AND HE IS A DISPOSABLE ASSET.

7-2-2012 Vic1 HONESTLY, PLEASE BELIEVE ALL IS LOOKING SO PRETTY THAT I REALLY SEE VERY CLEARLY...NO FOG...NO HAZE...SEE THE LINE OF HORIZON VERY CLEAN!!! I SEE THIS HAPPENING AT ANY MOMENT! THE 4TH? HECK, LIKE THEY SAY AT THE OLYMPIC'S, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

7-2-2012 Mike [via emergency stand ins from IQD Team] the banks have been putting together their plan for a long time...Shabibi...basically has figured out a way to get all this to fruition...now we are at the point in which they need to implement - they said they don't need to pass any laws to get this done in Parliament but there has to be regulations offered by the Council of Ministers...an article today...said the Bank is independent but it is dependent somewhat on the Council of Ministers...they have to publish it in the Gazette...put it out for the people and the government to know that it is implemented.

7-2-2012 Footforward THERE IS NO BAD NEWS. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THINK WE ARE BEING TOYED WITH BUT THAT ISN’T THE CASE. WE STILL HAVE EVERY REASON TO EXPECT THIS TO SHOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE. IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR BAD NEWS OR REASONS FOR DELAYS. I DONT HAVE ANY. IF I THOUGHT WE HAD REASON TO BELEIVE WE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL SEPT...OR 2013...I’D TELL YOU, BUT I JUST DONT FEEL THAT WAY. I STILL FEEL WE ARE ASN NOW. IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE DINAR AND VND WILL STILL GO TOGETHER. STILL LOOKING FOR 5-20 CENTS ON THE VND. ALOT OF THINGS TELLING US WE ARE CLOSE.

7-2-2012 Mailman17 APPARENTLY A MINISTER ANNOUNCED THAT THE REVENUE SHARING MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE TO THE PEOPLE TILL JAN 1. YOU WANNA TELL THEM THAT? YOU WANNA TELL SADR THAT? THE KURDS? AND LEST NOT FORGET THAT IT IS ALREADY IN THE BUDGET AND ALLOCATED. REMOVAL OF IT THIS YEAR MUST COME FROM PARLIAMENT NOT SOME **** *** MINISTER WHO HAS NO BRAIN. JUST SAYING.

7-2-2012 Frank26 & Delta the Tariff Law is in affect and there will be evidence from articles in the coming days. Iraq has 2 sets of books that they are using. One has the 1166 rate and the second set of books has another rate. Both of these rates are in the 2012 budget. Shabibi has told the GOI, do not use two sets of books anymore! No more hiding the rates! Shabibi told Maliki to get the 2013 budget done which will include the new dinar rate to go international. There is an urgency for Maliki and the GOI to get the 2013 Budget done. Once the 2013 budget is complete, Shabibi can release the rate. The 2013 budget has to contain the new rate. Today on Iraqia TV, the ministry of Health came out with the new budget figures for 2013, which is 7 billion dinar. It is a fact that the 2012 budget is 7 trillion dinar!! Iraq must increase the value of the Dinar so they can go international and gain full membership into the World Trade Organization. The finishing of the 2013 budget is the key. Iraq cannot do anything until they revalue. The Standby agreement with the International Monetary Fund is due to expire on July 23 and to this point in time has not been moved or postponed...the RV can happen anytime.