PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Francie26
03-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Hello, Everyone,

I was gone for about a year, the year I "had cancer." Trouble is---I had a couple small rounds of surgery, went to several local cancer care facilities for more tests, ended up at M. D. Anderson in Houston twice, and eventually learned what I already knew. What I have is a rare and unusual condition called tricoepithelioma, which I have had for over 50 years, but it's not cancer. Whew!!! haha I ignored this all those years, but it finally made a move in my body, and when I had my wellness check up, it showed up in a cyst under my arm, so I think the location is what scared all the medical people. But it's good news, and is nothing much, just unusual. lol My oncologist told me I had just moved from being one in a million to being one in three trillion. I could have told him that!! lol
Anyway, all is good now. Glad to be back, and I think it's just in time before the RV on Sunday. lol I hope, anyway.
Francie26

coopschick
04-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Glad to have you back Francie26, you are very 'rare' indeed so happy that everything turned out ok and thanks for sharing!