View Full Version : Gov't of Iraq was announced

jocko129
10-11-2010, 03:17 AM
Gov't of Iraq was announced
« on: Today at 05:21:53 PM »QuoteAs far as I know this came from TiaC
source a phone call early this afternoon, wycoffjul

[TiaC] Well...I have the proud honor to announce to everyone in the
room...at 3:00 AM phoneix time...the Gov't of Iraq was announced and
his Emmence the official Prime Minister Maliki announced and declared the REVALUATION of the Iraqi Dinar...the gov't is official seated and the world has the RV..

.[TiaC] I will first appoligize if what I am about to say upsets
anyone....perhaps if those of you were watching Cspan instead of the
football game...you would have heard Dominque Stauss Kahn, the Managing Director, mention "the global currencies that are waiting to be revalued, will NOW BE REVALUED, this includes all currencies." Does this count as and OFFICIAL announcement?
__________________________________________________ _

Summary: IMF News Conference on C-SPAN
« on: Today at 07:21:07 PM »
QuoteC-SPAN Summary-Used this Word Alot.

"Cooperative"=RV All Currencies at the same time, "Recognizing a
Central" Power or Authority=RV/RI When We say So!

Khan also said now everyone is discussing "All the Right Stuff", not so much the "Exchange Rate", but the "Rebalancing of Currencies". The "Exchange Rate" will be more affected by the "Rebalancing" than the opposite. "All of this is in the Framework", meaning they have their own RV values for All Currencies involved.
Khan also talked about How some Countries want more say in how thing are run at the IMF. Khan responded by saying,
You can't be one of the Major Decision Makers without taking on more responsibility for stabilizing the world economy. Translate, No Free Ride. You can't have the power to tell other countries what to do, if you do not take a larger financial role as well.

Spoke a short time about Greece. That Greece needs to "Consolidate"(IMO Trim the Size of Govt i.e., cut back on ever inflating social programs), and get back to a Growth Economy.

***This is NOTI/RUMOR. Sorry....no link. Just do as myself....TAKE IT AS IS.***

shela1153
10-11-2010, 04:24 AM
Taking an ariticle or a report and putting your own spin on it does not make it so! Poor TiaC, been hanging around the GET Team to long?