Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State of Law and National Alliance hold talks - (this is Maliki and Allawi)

Thanks

State of Law and National Alliance hold talks - (this is Maliki and Allawi)

State of Law and National Alliance hold talks

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 08:00 GMT

State of Law Coalition and Iraqi National Alliance are meeting behind the scenes.

Iraqi National Alliance for its part has set its own conditions for possible alliances.

For more details, click on play movie.
    http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News...old-talks.html

Unfortunately the bulk of this is in the movie. However this is not M and Allawis parties as suggested. this is M and the 3rd place party that would hold 64 seats in parliment. So at this time it has been reported that M's party would have 92 seats, Allawi's party 89 seats then the National alliance at 64 seats and last party at 39 seats. So if this alliance were to solidify M would hold 156 seats. I dont understand arabic so prehaps one of us that do could translate?
    Last edited by golfguy; 03-24-2010 at 07:08 AM. Reason: correct information in title

Thanks
    thanks golfguy. as i understand it allawi has a precondition that maliki not be pm again. in fact a number of the shia feel that way also. i even read talabni might be a compromise. however talking and having alliances sure beats bombs. maliki might come out on top as the pm. he would have to step up efforts to help the iraqis which he failed to do in the last four years.

SENIOR EXCUTIVE MEMBER
    Thanks
    Thanks for the post.

+ Reply to Thread