Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what a ride (random thoughts)

Thanks

what a ride (random thoughts)

i have no new rumors, intel, or sources. i don't have any connections to any banks-cbi or american. i don't have followers waiting for my next chat, or my next rv date/rate. i am just like most of you, i am an investor/speculator just waiting for this ride to end. and like most of you i got in on this from a friend or family who said check it out. until i learned of the dianr i knew nothing about it. had no clue about iraq or what goes on over there or had any desire to know. they were just another country in the middle east. since then i have learned a lot about iraq, it's people, government, etc.
    i have been on this ride for about 2 yrs. the 1st forum i visited was the iif. then to dinar rumor. there weren't many to choose from. now it seems they are everywhere. everyone is getting in on opening a dinar site. i am members of several but i am true to a small forum with a small group of members. i have been banned from a few- once by a dictator, and once because a mod didn't like something i posted. won't name the forums you can figure that out. that didn't stop me from getting back in under a different name. but i have since learned to just be careful what i say the rare times i say anything. i don't bother to even go into any chats except to my home forum. anything thing that is considered important in any of the other chats makes its way around to all the other forums any way so why bother.
    with that all being said a while back we had the great medic and his useless intel. he got to where he banned any one he felt like. then we had sonny1 and adam who were friends with medic. and imo they are still in it with him. we have dinar daddy phoenix, frank, neno, etc. now we have this site with enor and gakans.
    the thing that is amusing to me is most of all of them, with the exception of maybe frank and neno is that they were all prob members of dr or ds. med pisses most everyone and we move on. adam opened dv, stardogger was opened, who knows how many sites there are. what are all these sites about? they all say they are number 1 in the dinar forum. that they have the best info or intel as they call it, on the dinar. they have the most members, bla bla. basically i am right the others are wrong, my intel is true the others are bs.
    ok now we have a competetion goin on who is the best? who knows who is best, and who cares, not me. the one thing in commom is they all have there leaders. there main attractions of the show. the ones who bring in the masses to hear the never ending intel of who, what, where, when, and how much, when it comes to the dinar rv.
    lets start with ds. main attraction is of course medic, with the help of mailman and a few others, wich i suspect is medic. medic as we all know is nothing more than a special forces wannabe. an egomaiac, power hungry fool with a bad attitude. he has threatened to ruin many peoples lives. he has lied time and time again. he spews out his bs day after day, from his so called sources with intel only he can get, because as we know he is so important, whatever dude. he has told of his many bank manager contacts who can give you a special rate if you mention his name, then we find out it was all a lie made up by him an sonny1. he has contacts with the fbi, retired high ranking millitary officials, and who knows what else. he is nothing more than a fake. i could go on and on but i will move on.
    now we have dv. main attraction adam, sonny1, and a supporting cast. sonny1 and adam are no better. they branch off and start dv. now he has so many ads over there it isn't funny. he has his flock buying his book by the hundreds. a book that contains no more info that can be found for free with a little research. a vip forum, by his account, has hundreds of members payin $10 a month. a book of the month club. he says he has a cbi intern as a contact. he gets emails daily, weekly or whatever. i have senn the emails he posted. the writing and wording seems to be wrong. it doesn't sit right. and why would someone in iraq put his job and maybe his life in jeopardy for an american he doesn't know. do you smell a skunk, i sure do. also i could go on and on about adam.
    now ktf missions. main attraction frank (or knarf). all i can say about him is remember jimmy baker. he has a cult following just like the others. and he uses god as his platform. his posts are like reading a book. i never make it past a few sentences. his family takes it all in.
    the newest forum is this very site stardogger. the main attraction enorrste, and gakans. enor brings a much more intelligent side to the dinar. he researches and breaks it down to a more understandable order. he spends hours doing his work. he brings a lot to the table. i know him from other sites. he was recruited to dv and he said the wrong thing, got the boot, so he was recruited over here.
    now we have the same thing going on in each forum. a main attraction. that leads to the intel and sources. we have the rumors flowing. the dates come and go each one passes no rv. a certain event going on in the usa, that will lead to rv, the latest is the passing of the hc bill here. when the great obamalama ding dong signs it rv in 24-48hrs. (why would the iraqi's care about what goes on here in the usa? don't they have enough problems to worry about?) now we are approcahing that timeframe. don't be suprised if no rv within that time. then a new reason for the hold up. a new time or event will be the sign for the rv, and so on. the sad thing is a lot of the followers have bought into it. some have spent life savings, and are looking for a way to get rich. they are losing there houses, jobs, etc. and have no way to go but down if the rv doesn't happen. they listen to these rumors. they believe it all and stay glued to the computer to hear the next intel. and even though the intel always comes up wrong they thank the main attraction endlessly. sad sad people. they only have themselves to blame, they let themselves get caught up and sucked in.
    this is nothing more than a dinar forum who's best. a war if you will. a member is on one forum they praise it. then they get booted for whatever reason. they move to another forum, bash the forum they just left and so on and so on. all it boils down to is they all want to be #1. they want to be popular with the masses, have the most members, bla bla bla. egos get in the way.
    most of these forums say we aren't in it for the money. ha pure bs. look up on the internet on what a dinar forum is worth and how much they pull in daily in just ads. not counting the vip, paid memberships and the sort. they make thousands of dollars a year. some more than the average person makes working in a year. but don't blame them, it is the american way. if someone wants to pay for bs let them. not me. they aren't forced to do anything, they have a mind of there own. but remember there are always people willing to make money off the desperate, and less fortunate.
    no one has any "intel", or "sources". if they tell you otherwise and yo believe them you are just going to be set up for a let down. you shouldn't be dissapointed at the one giving you the info. be mad at yourself for getting sucked into the hype. all the reasons and why it should and excuses why it didn't rv is just a way to keep you all coming back for the next show. the only one who knows the rv date/rate are the ones in charge in iraq. the imf, usa or anyone else don't control this, the iraqi govt. and cbi do. when they are good and ready they will let the rest of us know. look at the news not the rumors.
    so until then sit back and stay on the ride a little more. all we can do is wait and maybe wait some more. is it time? who knows but it may be closer than we think. it has been a long ride for a lot people, some more than others. hang in and keep grounded don't believe what you hear or read. don't let this make you insane. life is too short, if it is getting to you, step back, get away for a while and go on and do something productive. enjoy life before it is too late.
    of course this is jmo. i have no intel, sources, or connections. i am just like most of you waitng for this to end.
    Last edited by great milenko; 03-24-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks
    All you are posting is basically what has happened... But... if we read the news and tie the facts they bring to us we know there are loans to be paid to the WB... and deadlines coming on real soon (April 1 and April 24)... lets see whats gona happen.. lets keep on reading.

Thanks
    i would say you have a solid view of all these sites. after adam gave a picture as proof that he was in duabi, which imo was no proof at all, i lost any credibalty with him that i had. then more adds then vip, gave me serious doubts about the rv ever occuring in our favor. but i am still holding what i have only because it makes sense to me that the iraqi ppl. should have their wealth returned to them, if they never do iraqi will go down the crapper and their wealth will be held by a select few, and it will be all for not, lost lives, lost money for the usa. JMHO. JIM

Thanks
    I have to agree with some of your points. I too was banned from Adam's site after questioning the phony photo of him in Dubai? It has been quite the roller coaster lately but at least on tihs Stardogger site I have found most people respect each other and their opinions. It is nice to have a place where you can look for information without worrying about pissing off some stranger sitting in his parents basement on his laptop moderating chat between games of call to duty and texts to his female friends that don't see him as a threat because he is obviously gay. Anyway great milenko thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.....

+ Reply to Thread