Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dbcooper VOODOOWAR Duke1

Thanks

dbcooper VOODOOWAR Duke1

First off I would like to thank you for welcoming me as you did. I want all of you to know that I for one appreciate having a site I can go to and not have to listen to a lot of negative feedback on our investment. I have enjoyed this site and all the wonderful people i have met here. This site I think has the most honest and realistic info relating to the Dinar. The Mods are top notch and use good judgment in their actions towards others. Many times I have heard guest telling how they feel better after they come and chat in the room asking our opinions of what is going on with the Dinar. Keep up the good work, your efforts are really appreciated Thanks again. and as always GO RV.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to minichaser For This Useful Post:

*VooDooWar (01-02-2011), breather (01-02-2011), confused (01-02-2011), dbcooper (01-02-2011), Duke (01-02-2011), Jwdwrd (01-02-2011), shela1153 (01-02-2011), studdgage (01-02-2011), teshema (01-02-2011)

Thanks
    Hey buddy! thanks for the kind words, we do try very hard to make this a great site, and you are a part of it too, thank you for all your time and effort too my friend. Take care.

Sincerely, *dbcooper
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dbcooper For This Useful Post:

teshema (01-02-2011)

Thanks
    Thanks so much.... We are here for all of our members and will keep this site true to our investment .... thank you for all the time and work you put in to make this a great place to be,

VooDooWar

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Hey man, Thanks for your kind words, we do appreciate it. But also Thanks to you for your support and positive attitude you bring to the site. Keep up the great work and let us know it you need anything or if you have any suggestions to make us better.

duke1

+ Reply to Thread