Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DD Rumors

Thanks

DD Rumors

Thanks this is my first post.
    Have been invested in this for a while.
    Felt the need to post here as I see many putting up things that may not happen.
    I am a Pilot working in Dubai for many years, we can buy Iraqi Dinar everyday at the money exchangers here in the UAE.
    There is no limit for this.
    We can also cash back in at a bit of a lose.
    Why I posted is that I am really tired of reading about this will RV tomorrow or every Sunday or Monday.
    No One has the intel on this one.
    Midex airlines carried the election boxes into Iraq 2 weeks before the elections.
    We were proud to do this but we have no info any better that those that claim to do so.
    These boots on the ground,,Okie Athena have no info what so ever.
    Neither do any pilot at Midex Airlines.
    This is becoming a joke here, we laugh at the Okie Rumours, as we all know unless the CBI does this there is no its all B/S.
    I can only say that thank God,,,Okie the Get team DD and who ever else does not fly airplanes.
    We would all be in trouble.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl1 For This Useful Post:

Duke (03-13-2011)

Thanks
    Hi Earl,
    Well you guessed it! Nobody knows anything. 'They can claim intel or boots on the ground talking to the locals but the fact is no one knows. And it's a good thing no one does, If there is an rv it will not be announced by anyone! Sabbibi, or Maliki or the IMF let alone some of this so called intel. Relax, don't read that crap! You'll be better off if you don't.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

Duke (03-13-2011)

Thanks
    Earl1, FYI, Athena is in fact "TK", or legally known as Teary Killer. (LMAO! Liability!) He went under a different name because he was/is proven a lier, its all bu**shit that runs out of his mouth, you are very correct in the fact that these blowholes have no contacts or intell what so ever, there mammas must not have loved them enough as kids is all I can think, they need the rush of being important, god knows these a**holes will pay the price for their 15 minutes of fame after the rv, the lawsuits are already mounting, most will see jail time or at least be forever broke paying their fines for misleading pumping bu**shit, I choose to distance myself as far as possible from these jacka**es, all the best, dbcooper.
    Last edited by dbcooper; 03-17-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Spelling LOL!
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dbcooper For This Useful Post:

armondtoth (03-17-2011), Duke (03-13-2011), studdgage (04-03-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Ditto ditto ditto! LOL

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Frist I want to say, Welcome aboard Earl1. Your statement was a breath of cool air compared to the the HOT air blown by the fool-rus. Thanks for the point of view from someone there and will tell the truth. So be safe and if uou have to, fly under the radar.

Duke

Thanks
    Thanks everyone.
    Something that really gets under my skin here.
    The money exchangers in Dubai (DXB) see all of us Americans buying Dinar, most of these workers at the exchangers are Filipinos and don't have a great salary.
    Average salary for them is about 350 USD a month plus housing.
    Even the housing the UAE companies for Filipinos puts 8 to 10 of them living together in a 1 bedroom apartment.
    They see us buying this at which we can afford, then they read the Okie Athena things on the web and they spend what little money they have thinking this oil worker really has the inside info and he is a safe bet.
    We all know better but they don't.
    Their lies and Deceit not only affects ones in the USA but worldwide.
    Would only hope some street smart lawyer corners these ones and slams them hard.
    I could lose what I have invested tomorrow, maybe they cannot as they did not have much to begin with.
    All those posters need to stop these tall tales as we already see how far this goes, far beyond the borders of the USA.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl1 For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (03-14-2011)

Thanks
    Good Job Earl1 I work in Afghanistan and I to am tired of all the lies, so call on the ground intell. So what if they take off the three zero we still make a little, more than the banks give us at 3%

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Runner For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (03-14-2011)

Thanks
    So Okie/Athena can you sleep at night knowing that you as a American ones that read your post trusted what you had to offer?
    Or maybe you think that since you are from the USA that you are special?
    I am from the USA too, born and raised in SC, what you post is not good for any American or Foreigner reading your so called intel as its all lies and deciet.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl1 For This Useful Post:

rvrrat (03-14-2011)

Thanks
    well earl1 it would seem you have realized the truth's which i have been preaching well over 2 years ..... and yes as db pointed out ATHENA is "TK" AS MUCH AS "TK" is ATHENA SO I HOPE THAT EVERYONE spreads this info all across the dinar rooms so many more people will not be mislead by these thieves .... And "TK", Just remember when you deny that you are Athena I will stand on the Rock of My Salvation from which you preach and speak God's word to fuel your lust for attention and 100% convicted call you a liar .. If you were smart enough you would'nt bounce around doing conference calls under both names using the same voice ..... And also maybe you would change your sentence structures and synopsis in your intel between your post's than maybe someone with only half a brain would'nt have figured you out ....And Okie well you are an amazing in your own right ......... GO Rv someday or not !!!! no one knows folks period...
    Last edited by dbcooper; 03-17-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: ****** are t e rr y k haha db beat the filter again . lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinkrt1 For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (03-17-2011)

Thanks
    I fixed it for you mister!! LOL!
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

+ Reply to Thread