Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Good Poker Player!! LOL!

Thanks

Cool A Good Poker Player!! LOL!

Playing Poker....

Two couples were playing poker one evening. Jim accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Les's wife, Sue, wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, Jim upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Jim went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Les's wife followed and asked, 'Did you see anything that you like under there?' Surprised by her boldness, Jim admitted that, well indeed he did. She said, 'Well, you can have it but it will cost you $200.'

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Jim confirms that he is interested.

Sue told him that since her husband Les played golf Friday afternoons and Jim didn't, Jim should be at her house around 2PM. Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, Jim showed up at Les's house at 2PM. sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of $200 - they went to the bedroom, and closed their transaction, as agreed.

Jim quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Les came home from golf at 6pm. And upon arriving, asked his wife: 'Did Jim come by the house this afternoon?'

With a lump in her throat Sue answered Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon.' Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, 'And did he give you $200?'

Sue, using her best poker face, replied, Well, yes, in fact he did give me $200.

Les, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, 'He came by the golf club this morning and borrowed $200 from me. He promised he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back.'

Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player .....
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dbcooper For This Useful Post:

breather (04-22-2011), jrenfroe (04-22-2011), minichaser (04-22-2011)

Thanks
    OK OK it was me hahahaha now thats funny right there i dont care who you are
    The only time the word failure comes before success is in the dictionary

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mojo For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (04-22-2011)

Thanks
    "The only time the word failure comes before success is in the dictionary" and cleanliness isn't even close to Godliness!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to coopschick For This Useful Post:

Mojo (04-26-2011)

+ Reply to Thread