Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: * whomp3311 (hopefully this can help you): DV Good Read

Thanks

* whomp3311 (hopefully this can help you): DV Good Read

I felt it was time for me to put in my two cents. A lot of other unqualified people seem to get to voice their opinion or their “facts” and “sources” so I felt I would share what I have learned, went through and experienced in my time in this investment. I have been in this investment only since October of 2010. I was introduced into this investment by my father who is a very successful business man and investor. Not every investment he has made has turned into wheel barrels full of cash to the bank but he has won more then he has lost. I believe you win some and lose some and I think any successful investor will tell you that.
    When educated briefly on this investment I felt an incredible amount of confidence in the information I was given. I am sure you all saw the dollar signs in your eyes and you were overtaken with excitement and joy like I was. All the things you were going to be able to do, all the people you would be able to help and all the places you could now choose to go. And there is nothing wrong with that! Why invest into something if you don’t see the potential like that or get feelings of hope and prosperity. The next part is where I learned my lesson and I hope none of you or very few of you fell into what I did.
    When this investment was brought to my attention I was given the basic facts. My dad didn’t tell me and my siblings about this so we could go put everything we had and all our eggs in one basket. My dad never invested that way and he sure as heck didn’t ever teach us to invest that way. But as we are all grown individuals we make our own decisions and it was up to me to do what I felt was best.
    And truthfully I made the worst decision I possibly could have made in this investment. The information I was presented with was the basic information of how the Iraqi Dinar got to what it was worth today and how it use to be worth $3.20 before the invasion of Kuwait. Obviously the information I was given expanded off of that but I was just given the basic history. After that I allowed all my hopes, education and decisions be influenced by “gurus” on the computer of the dinar world. It isn’t their fault and I am sure not all of them are pumpers but I am trying to now help as many people as I can to not fall into the same trap I did.
    Please keep in mind I am not blaming them every decision I made good or bad was my choice and my own doing. But I am sure like a lot of other people you aren’t educated in currency, other countries policies/procedures and have more confidence in other peoples “information” because they are “educated” or have top notch “sources”. If I would have consulted my dad first he would have advised me to not do what I did, but like most kids you think your way is better then your parents and I made my decisions based on emotions rather then logic.
    Most all the “gurus” were saying how the dinar was going to revalue anytime, at the latest right around Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years. I was so convinced by the information and sources all the gurus were sharing to the dinar world I had to buy more dinar. It was going to revalue any day so I had to buy as much dinar as I could and do it as many different ways as possible to maximize my money. As you can see the greed just overtook me and there was no stopping me on my path to acquire as much dinar as possible.
    So, what did I do? Well I maxed out my personal credit line and bought millions and millions of dollars worth of dinar. I also took some money and did a few reserves because who wouldn’t loan me money to pay off the balance when the money was going to revalue any day for $3 plus. Well Halloween passed then Thanksgiving, Christmas and then New Years. But wait I still believed these “gurus” I still had faith in their information because after all they were the ones with “high level” contacts all throughout the world within different government agencies and on the ground contacts right there in the heart of Iraq.
    Everyone kept saying any day any moment just a few last details, or little minor hold ups and then the dinars going to revalue. Then I finally realized as I had no money left, I couldn’t afford to put gas in my car, buy food or I couldn’t pay any of my bills that I was basing everything I was doing on someone sitting behind a computer who I didn’t know. I was letting a screen name of someone on a dinar website to have so much influence on my thinking and decisions. How could I justify that to my family? The companies or people I owed money to? Yeah, but dinarguru123456 (made that name up) said it’s going to happen anytime. How ridiculous and immature could I have been to allow such an influence on my life?
    If the information these gurus’ posses were so accurate or correct don’t you think they would be spending their time and energy on the people they KNOW and LOVE? Why would anyone sit on the computer, host conference calls and devote hours of writing/talking to random people across the world they are most likely never going to meet? Really….. Think about that! If YOU had such classified information about ANYTHING a free concert, 75% off of clothes at a major retail store or a countries currency set to RV any hour and you could make millions, do you think you would hop on line and tell random strangers or tell the people you have REAL relationships with? Well most people who care about their character, morals and values would choose to share that information with their loved ones.
    Don’t get me wrong there are a lot of people in the dinar world who spend a lot of time in trying to restore the balance. And what I am encouraging you guys to do is try and separate your emotions from this investment and educate yourselves and find the avenues on line if you feel the need to be involved in that aspect that would cause the least amount of harm to yourself, your family and your wallet.
    That’s exactly what I did after making my mistakes. I decided to stop putting my hopes and dreams into the “gurus” and I decided I would do the best I can to educate myself on the dinar. I am not telling any of you to do this but this is what I did for myself. I went back and read news articles as far back as 2003 till now. I read not only on what’s happening in Iraq but what’s happening with other countries that have investment or a personal interest in what’s going on in Iraq. I have read about currency, the Forex, the stock exchange and etc. keep in mind this is all my own doing, I am not sitting in some college class listening to an instructor.
    But what I am doing is learning as much as I can as quickly as I can. Since around the end of January I stopped putting my faith and decisions in the gurus and guess what? A lot of those same “experts” are saying the same exact things they were in October when I was first introduced to the dinar. And guess what? People are still listening to them and making financial decisions based on them!!
    I know everyone wants to hear this investment is happening today or tomorrow! I am no different I want it to happen too! But I changed my thinking and I hope some of you adopt this thinking because if you do then you won’t be disappointed! I changed my way of thinking to the worst possible thing that could happen!
    What I mean is if this thing doesn’t actually revalue to the end of 2012 (haven’t really heard anyone say past 2012 and from my reading and educating myself I wouldn’t see it going beyond that time frame either) then who cares that’s the worst possible time it could happen. Or what if the dinar only revalues at $0.01? Then who cares that’s the worst possible thing that could happen. I am not saying to have the same expectations or opinions as me, I am just encouraging you to find the worst possible outcome of date and rate for yourself so you are prepared for that and if it happens sooner or RV’s higher then what you expected then great that’s just icing on the cake.
    Believe me I know the struggles of being in debt, out of work and feeling like there is no where to turn. But feel blessed and know there is hope because this investment is REAL and ONE day (maybe today, maybe in another year) it is going to revalue and it will change your lives. The only thing we can ultimately control is ourselves there is nothing you can do to influence the people in the decision making process of the RV to have this happen quicker. We really are small fishes in this investment compared to the grand scheme of things they are trying to accomplish in Iraq and the rest of the world.
    And as much as we want it to happen today in reality there is still a bunch of things left to accomplish in Iraq. From a completed government, issues with other countries, contracts with companies, the proper people in position to be able to handle the dominions that will start falling once there is a RV. As much as I do want it to happen I personally believe the longer it goes without happening, the more things that get accomplished in Iraq, the stronger the country becomes with a weak currency will justify and make the RV rate that much higher because the country has more things in place to support a higher currency.
    So, good things can still come by this taking longer then we would want. If you are fortunate enough to be able to purchase more dinar from now and until it RV’s then your bank account just got that much stronger, you can find ways to capitalize post RV in other areas if you position yourself now (maybe a bank account in Iraq, the stock exchange in Iraq, etc) it just made your investment portfolio that much stronger, it might make the RV rate higher because of more things in place! Who knows! But try and find the positives and try and give yourself the most amount of opportunity to be successful once this blessing does take place.
    Take a break from all the hype, Intel and rumors please do yourselves that favor. I know I walked away from the online dinar world for a few months until I knew I would be able to remain emotionally unattached to people’s predictions. I know for myself I needed to RV my priorities, values and commitments I had in place. A lot of you have family and other things that DESERVE your attention and every second you sit on line crossing your fingers, or putting all your energy into the online dinar world is just taking away valuable time and efforts from the people who love you. And I know in my case anyway it wasn’t fair to them and they certainly didn’t deserve that type of disrespect. We always try to justify things for our benefit but there is no way IMHO you can justify pouring all your efforts on line if you have people depending on you. Just something to think about anyways…..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

breather (06-27-2011), logger (06-26-2011)

Thanks
    Well this is a very good synopsis of what most people have done relating to Dinar. He had me until he started to talk about purchasing more dinar or that it would revalue by 2012. It is my feeling he is still living in the guru realm but does't want to be. Hope is one thing, wishful thinking another. The Dinar is not going to change your life. Not by financial means anyway, it may send you to the poor house or bankruptcy court if you keep spending your money on more dinar based on the shoddy information the guru's spout. He does bring up a very good point though. Why do the guru's spend so much time trying to persuade us that the Dinar is going to Revalue? It is my belief that they do this to make money. If they thought they would make money off Dinar, why not just sit back and wait until their so called intel pays off. No need whatsoever to spend time on the internet chat rooms or doing research for other people you don't even know. Just sit back and get rich when your high up sources tell you it's done.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

breather (06-27-2011)

Thanks
    The guru's and/or some dealers are most likely making money pumping, or until an RV occurs, it could be possibly paying for their own investment in dinars, I'm sure that they would say why not?...It surely would seemingly keep them afloat or employed, or at least until it happened. Also, on another note, it is really no different than the dumpers that put out the opposite information, to try and get you to sell your dinars back; remember, there is a spread/profit going either way, in buying or selling...as there's always a buyer or seller for pretty much anything, especially if the price is right, and they know this. Have'nt most noticed the increased amount of negativity being put out recently...and the dinar has'nt reached it's final destination yet, for better or worse...so this tells me something is going on...IMO..It all looks great right now, and hopefully we're in the window of a great opportunity, or at least before too long, even if not right away. The main reason that you or I are even writing these things right now on here, is predominently due to us all wanting something right now, or immeadiately, but, this has to be considered a long term investment...that's where the catch has been for most. I've seen those that lost a million dollars in the stock market, and they'll say that there back up to say $300,000.00, and they say, oh, it's just a correction and will come back, and they were in the stock market for 15 years....then a person will buy a thousand dollars worth of dinars, and because it has'nt become worth a million dollars within a few months or years, they will totally freak out every weekend and write all types of stuff because nothing has happened....NOTE: THE DINAR RIDE IS NOT FINALIZED...NO ONE HAS LOST ANYTHING FOR THE MOST PART..OR YET...ARE WE DEALING WITH TOTAL RETARDATION HERE FOLKS...I BELIEVE IF SOME OF THESE FOLKS WERE SENT TO A "NUTHOUSE".....EVERYONE THERE WOULD JUMP OUT THE WINDOWS....LOL...

Thanks
    I don't think I was implying that the Dinar is finalized, however I do think that a lot of folks are in the same boat as this guy who wrote the post. But I can tell you in all honesty that you will not get rich here, believe or not, it is of course, your option. I've heard of windows of opportunity for so long now, pardon me if I've shut the window. I do not listen or read the guru's unless I want a laugh. I do my own research as well but I also have many years experience in trading currency. But even with all the experience I have, I too got caught up in the hype for a little while. No more. Now my feet are planted firmly on the ground and my head is in a level place. Unlike many it was purely speculation on my part and I didn't bet the farm, so even if I lose, it won't be the first time I've lost money on currency and probably won't be the last. My heart goes out to those who believe the crap spouted by those people but it only goes out so far. In the end we are responsible for ourselves. I will continue to play devils advocate and tell the other side of the Dinar Speculation and the Guru's so hopefully a newbie or two will get the message before they take the rent money and buy more dinar or put some on reserve.
    Last edited by dbcooper; 06-28-2011 at 08:45 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

breather (06-27-2011)

Thanks
    I just wished I had of had a lot of money, instead of only a very little bit of money, to have put into dinars, the ISX and a Warka Bank Acct...a few years ago...like some I know....as their returns have surpassed everyting else I've seen...IMO...."The facts speak for themselves"....What I've been saying all along is...if it's been this good investing in Iraq, while it was bad in Iraq, with blood running in the streets, what could you do if or when it get's good?....UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Thanks

On another Note...My Take'...Re-Emphasized...Again....

My take on Things...or at least Recently...

The guru's and/or some dealers are most likely making money pumping, or until an RV occurs, it could be possibly paying for their own investment in dinars, I'm sure that they would say why not?...It surely would seemingly keep them afloat or employed, or at least until it happened. Also, on another note, it is really no different than the dumpers that put out the opposite information, to try and get you to sell your dinars back; remember, there is a spread/profit going either way, in buying or selling...as there's always a buyer or seller for pretty much anything, especially if the price is right, and they know this. Have'nt most noticed the increased amount of negativity being put out recently...and the dinar has'nt reached it's final destination yet, for better or worse...so this tells me something is going on...IMO..It all looks great right now, and hopefully we're in the window of a great opportunity, or at least before too long, even if not right away. The main reason that you or I are even writing these things right now on here, is predominently due to us all wanting something right now, or immeadiately, but, this has to be considered a long term investment...that's where the catch has been for most. I've seen those that lost a million dollars in the stock market, and they'll say that there back up to say $300,000.00, and they say, oh, it's just a correction and will come back, and they were in the stock market for 15 years....then a person will buy a thousand dollars worth of dinars, and because it has'nt become worth a million dollars within a few months or years, they will totally freak out every weekend and write all types of stuff because nothing has happened....NOTE: THE DINAR RIDE IS NOT FINALIZED...NO ONE HAS LOST ANYTHING FOR THE MOST PART..OR YET...ARE WE DEALING WITH TOTAL RETARDATION HERE FOLKS...I BELIEVE IF SOME OF THESE FOLKS WERE SENT TO A "NUTHOUSE".....EVERYONE THERE WOULD JUMP OUT THE WINDOWS....LOL...

Thanks
    NOW, in American english,in 100 words or less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread