Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My take on Things...or at least Recently...

Thanks

My take on Things...or at least Recently...

My take on Things...or at least Recently...

The guru's and/or some dealers are most likely making money pumping, or until an RV occurs, it could be possibly paying for their own investment in dinars, I'm sure that they would say why not?...It surely would seemingly keep them afloat or employed, or at least until it happened. Also, on another note, it is really no different than the dumpers that put out the opposite information, to try and get you to sell your dinars back; remember, there is a spread/profit going either way, in buying or selling...as there's always a buyer or seller for pretty much anything, especially if the price is right, and they know this. Have'nt most noticed the increased amount of negativity being put out recently...and the dinar has'nt reached it's final destination yet, for better or worse...so this tells me something is going on...IMO..It all looks great right now, and hopefully we're in the window of a great opportunity, or at least before too long, even if not right away. The main reason that you or I are even writing these things right now on here, is predominently due to us all wanting something right now, or immeadiately, but, this has to be considered a long term investment...that's where the catch has been for most. I've seen those that lost a million dollars in the stock market, and they'll say that there back up to say $300,000.00, and they say, oh, it's just a correction and will come back, and they were in the stock market for 15 years....then a person will buy a thousand dollars worth of dinars, and because it has'nt become worth a million dollars within a few months or years, they will totally freak out every weekend and write all types of stuff because nothing has happened....NOTE: THE DINAR RIDE IS NOT FINALIZED...NO ONE HAS LOST ANYTHING FOR THE MOST PART..OR YET...ARE WE DEALING WITH TOTAL RETARDATION HERE FOLKS...I BELIEVE IF SOME OF THESE FOLKS WERE SENT TO A "NUTHOUSE".....EVERYONE THERE WOULD JUMP OUT THE WINDOWS....LOL...

Thanks
    I don't think I was implying that the Dinar is finalized, however I do think that a lot of folks are in the same boat as this guy who wrote the post. But I can tell you in all honesty that you will not get rich here, believe or not, it is of course, your option. I've heard of windows of opportunity for so long now, pardon me if I've shut the window. I do not listen or read the guru's unless I want a laugh. I do my own research as well but I also have many years experience in trading currency. But even with all the experience I have, I too got caught up in the hype for a little while. No more. Now my feet are planted firmly on the ground and my head is in a level place. Unlike many it was purely speculation on my part and I didn't bet the farm, so even if I lose, it won't be the first time I've lost money on currency and probably won't be the last. My heart goes out to those who believe the crap spouted by those people but it only goes out so far. In the end we are responsible for ourselves. I will continue to play devils advocate and tell the other side of the Dinar Speculation and the Guru's so hopefully a newbie or two will get the message before they take the rent money and buy more dinar or put some on lay away.

Read more: http://www.stardogger.net/forum/show...#ixzz1QOnkC5s3

Thanks
    I just wished I had of had a lot of money, instead of only a very little bit of money, to have put into dinars, the ISX and a Warka Bank Acct...a few years ago...like some I know....as their returns have surpassed everyting else I've seen...IMO...."The facts speak for themselves"....What I've been saying all along is...if it's been this good investing in Iraq, while it was bad in Iraq, with blood running in the streets, what could you do if or when it get's good?....UNBELIEVABLE!!!

+ Reply to Thread