Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many times so we have to hear this bs?

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts

How many times so we have to hear this bs?

HOW MANY TIMES SO WE HAVE TO HEAR THIS BS?

Dinar Gur(s) Update from 6/29/11
    JUNE 30TH, 2011 06:44 AM · POSTED IN DOOZIES
    www.dinarguru.com
    6-29-20011 Guru Randy Tomorrow is the perfect day for them to announce the ministers and say we’re going to increase the value of our currency...they have to pay people tomorrow, so it has to be the day they bring out the rate, open the budget. If they pay people – it’s over. Their budget is $90,000,000,000 and their annual revenue is $26,000,000,000, it’s simple math… The rate has to be $3.41 to support the budget. I think they will announce it at the end of their business day, which is 9 or 10 am our time, IMO, but could be later…tomorrow is the day, I just don’t know the time
    6-29-2011 Guru Adam Montana even though I would never suggest you or anyone else pay attention to these so called “gurus”… I really think tomorrow IS important (for once)… there are a lot of “gurus” stating that tomorrow is the day – we’ll see the RV in the morning… it’s possible!… so here is my opinion, tomorrow is huge… HUGE… we probably won’t see an RV… but we WILL see vital infrastructure being laid that will pave the way for an RV and I believe it could be very soon, in part thanks to the events taking place tomorrow. I know this has been a long process and could still be a bit longer … I think tomorrow is a big day, but there are a few things to handle yet
    6-29-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man MY INTEL SOURCES FROM MANY AREAS OF THE GLOBE ARE ALL STATING THE SAME INTEL REGARDING TOMORROW. I KNOW WE HAVE BEEN CLOSE BEORE AND THOUGHT IT WAS R/V TIME BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF THE MANY IMPLICATIONS PUT ON JUNE 30TH—-ALL INTEL AT THIS POINT IS DIRECTED TOWARD TOMMOROW—SOME ARE STATING WATCH AFTER 1 AM E.S.T AND OTHERS HAS TOLD ME IT WOULD SHOW UP DURING THE DAY TOMORROW, –THE RATE IS STILL DEBATABLE BUT THE VARIATION I HAVE HEARD IS ALL VERY PALATABLE AND ACCEPTABLE
    6-29-2011 Guru Checkmate I’m not a big fan of tomorrows date…If it happens tomorrow I’m going to be scratching my head thinking I never thought it was going to go down like that [all the announcement in the paper, Shabibi, etc]
    6-29-2011 Guru TonyTnT They are celebrating their currency in the streets in Iraq…Banks in US, right now today are contacting people for appointments tomorrow…Government agency contact said Iraq was left off the UN currency update because they didn’t want to give the public another 48 hours as proof to get more dinar–Iran is listed twice to save the space for Iraq to be listed tomorrow…You should she the RV tomorrow morning before or after 8:00am…
    6-29-2011 Guru OKIE OIL MAN THERE ARE ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TILL TOMMOROW—NOW I KNOW FROM IMPECABLE SOURCES THAT IT WILL AT LEAST BE ANNOUNCED TOMMOROW—I AM SAYING THEIR ARE A POSSIBILITY (I DID NOT SAY PROBABALITY) THAT WITH OUR 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY THAT IT JUST MAY BE AFTER THE 4TH BEFORE WE COULD DO OUR BANKING BUSINESS—-NOW—DON’T GO RUNNING DOWN THE STREET WITH YOUR HAIR ON FIRE—I WAS JUST ADDRESSING A POSSIBILITY—–I AM STILL PERSONALLY HOPEING FOR A CASH IN TOMMOROW OR FRIDAY
    6-29-2011 Guru Poppy2 we have less than 24 hours and our whole lives will start a new direction and the way we think , do business, and even live day to day with family and friends
    6-29-2011 Guru Mailman I AM STILL CONFIDENT IN SOMETHING HAPPENING IN THE NEXT 3-4 DAYS.
    6-29-2011 Guru Bluwolf Look no matter how anybody states it the bottom line is rest asure that all banks here and worldwide are just waiting to cash you in…,we must wait for the outcome period… Cashin always takes between 4 to 7 days after rv its normal… If all is done like all intel states well yes we are done
    6-29-11 Guru ****** MY SOURCE WITH THE FED RESERVE CALLED ME TONIGHT AND TOLD ME THAT THIS WILL GO DOWN BY THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH…THIS IS A MUST…GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM ANOTHER SOURCE…THAT THE HOLD UP IS ON OBAMA SIDE BECAUSE OF A NEG RATE ON OIL FROM IRAQ TO BE AT 23. A BARREL INSTEAD OF 32..WAS TOLD HE WAS WORKING ON THIS RATE.. I WAS TOLD 5.25 IS LOCKED IN… BANK RATE… CANT GO LOWER …THIS WILL HAPPEN BY THE 30TH TREAT THIS ALL AS RUMORS

http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/06/30/...te-from-62911/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duke For This Useful Post:

breather (06-30-2011), dbcooper (07-04-2011), Jwdwrd (06-30-2011)

Thanks
    Your going to hear it just as long as they can make a dime off of unsuspecting people. They do this to keep the peoples mind off the lop thing and hooked up to the make a million over night. I know they are a lot of people that are counting on this to bring them out of the hole they are in and it really gets to me how some people can pray on their situation to make a buck.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minichaser For This Useful Post:

breather (06-30-2011), dbcooper (07-04-2011), Jwdwrd (06-30-2011)

Thanks
    Bravo! Well said Minichaser! I couldn't agree more!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

breather (06-30-2011), Jwdwrd (06-30-2011)

Thanks
    I wonder what will come first. Me finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or having the IQD RV? I'm about 50/50 on which will come first. It's kind of sad that nothing happened on the 30th like everyone thought. Many of the followers of various websites like Dinar Daddy or Dinar Vets will lose their following now...I suppose a new batch of dreamers will buy dinar with grand visions and guru's will pick some new date in the future that all intel points toward and the cycle will continue.

Thanks
    I'll bet for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Thanks
    Unfortunately Gary, the sites that pump the dream will not lose their followers, at least not many - and the ones that they do lose will be replaced by fresh 'newbies' soon... People seem to become addicted to the tall tales that some of these people twirl and are constantly incorrect on... It's just the nature of the beast in dinar land... How many times have these people given dates that the RV had to happen by, only to see nothing but their sheeple return for an explanation that blamed it on Iraq and not the fact that the people making the predictions have no actual idea in the first place?

Thanks
    Hmmmmm.... Interesting everyone's opinion don't you think? If you do a little of your own research you will find the truth..... although I have found parts of some of these clowns statements to be true..... no one will know the date and rate ....... period !

Thanks
    I am glad that I am not 1 of the so called GURU's followers. These people have no real intel and it has been proven time and time again. WAKE of PEOPLE!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gmac For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (07-04-2011)

Thanks
    Please explain to me how these "gurus" are going to make money off of us reading their posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A nd if you think it is a lot of BS,then take your mouse,click it,and be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by war eagle View Post
    Please explain to me how these "gurus" are going to make money off of us reading their posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A nd if you think it is a lot of BS,then take your mouse,click it,and be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And if you can't handle the replies of people that don't drink the pumper koolaid then stop reading them... YOU can't limit the freedom of speech of others, but you can choose to read it or not...

If you can't see how they are profiting from playing with peoples' hopes and needs after all the time you have been on these boards, then I doubt you would understand if someone spelled it out for you...
    Last edited by hopefultxn; 07-02-2011 at 11:48 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefultxn For This Useful Post:

shela1153 (07-05-2011)

+ Reply to Thread