Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pumpers/Dumpers, Dealers/Banks...Thoughts?

Thanks

Pumpers/Dumpers, Dealers/Banks...Thoughts?

I think that some of us should call some of the dealers that have quit selling, just to see if they will buy dinars back...like the banks that have quit selling, but will still buy them back...You know, there are profits/spreads going both ways, in buying and selling dinars...all of this is getting very interesting....I made a joke out of this today, and told some friends, that this would be like closing down the chicken farm, but putting a sign out front that say's "I BUY CHICKENS NOW"...is the writing not on the wall here folks?...Something that is useless, worthless and of no value is completely dumped....not loaded up on...lol.....

On another note, I know one lady who ordered from one dealer, and it was pre-paid, and it took like appx. a month to get the dinars to her...what bothered her mostly though, was what was in the fine print...you know, the disclaimer, that they can cancel an order at anytime, for any reason, and simply refund your money!....Also, she said with what all she had heard about the dealers slowing down the deliveries to folks, and/or quitting sales, not to mention some dealers, as well as banks....are now buying back dinars, even while not selling them...this made her think that they were just using her money to buy the dinars with her money from overseas, to keep from dipping into their own reserves, and then shipping only the ones that come in as they arrive...she said the most worrisome part of the entire thing was if an RV happened...would you get the dinars, or would you just get your US Dollars returned? Things have really changed and gotten a lot stranger have'nt they?

Also, not to add injury to insult...but I had to say this....have we not all noticed here lately....along with the buy back of dinars...we are seeing all types of NEGATIVITY on ALL of the boards...like NEVER before.....IMO...are these DUMPERS, which are those that are wanting us to SELL back...as CRAFTY...as the PUMPERS, who tried to get us to buy more...NOTE: if we were to apply REVERSE PHYSCOLOGY to all of this...WE ARE ALL IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME....IMO...They may have had a part in my buying a few more dinars...but they are not going to clip me going the other way..I'm already in this investment to stay until it's over...they're not gonna get another shot at me...they SOLD em'...that's it....lol...
    P.S. This investment has'nt materialized yet, for better or worse...that's why I can't understand the NEGATIVITY...IMO..it must be to encourage folks to sell back before a rise in the dinars value...or why do they spend so much time working this thing the other way now, when before it was all POSITIVE...and now things are happening in Iraq like never before..and here come the DUMPERS...at light speed...bashing everything!...ALL I CAN SAY FOLKS..IS LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP AND SELL OUT...OR SELL...IMO...I always thought that it would be like this right before something good came out of this....

Thanks
    One more thing...I and several others have been researchig this thoroughly....If one googles or searches, pretty much anywhere, for dinars or dinar info...due to all the guru's hype being spewed forth daily...you end up in their laps...how odd?...or is it?...Is all of this by design?...Now they want to get you to sell back as well...looks like a balance of both the positive and negative B.S. going on right now, where as before it was predominently for the most part Positive!....Is the big switch over to Negativity due possibly from the dinars starting to dry up maybe?...Who knows, I guess we will see?...For what it's worth....

Thanks
    I think the negativity comes from the constant rate and date sceniaros that the guru's aka pumpers keep spouting. People are finally beginning to wake up to the reality that they don't know crap and it';s all a bunch of lies. Will Iraq Dinar revalue the Dinar? Maybe someday but no one knows when or if it will actually happen. The fact of the matter is we've been hearing nothing but lies for years now and it long overdue that people come out of the stupor they've been in. I won't sell my dinar, but I'm not going to buy more either. The people who are the targets aren't the people that have been in this for years it's the new people that have heard by well meaning friends or relatives who believe this junk that it will rv on whatever date! They are the only ones buying Dinar! Not me and probably no one who isn't drunk on kool aid are buying Dinar. Most understand now that they have been feeding on lies, in the hopes that just possibly one of the pumpers/guru's will be right. Tell a lie often enough and someone will believe it.

Thanks
    This all goes in line with why U.S. Media does'nt report all of the progress that's happening in Iraq....We're only supposed to BUY INTO what we're Fed...just like with the DINAR...you can't really get any information on what is really happening!

Thanks
    The simple answer to why the US media doesn't cover all the accolades of Iraq is because Iraq no longer has that large of an impact on the average American's life. Americans care about what effects their day to day life more than they do the Iraqis, French, Germans or whoever. There are plenty of news sources out there for people to get the information on what is going on in Iraq.

In regards to the original post on banks, I can understand why many banks have decided to no longer sell dinar. I wouldn't want to be in a business that seemed to be profiting from the lies and misrepresentation of facts from several of the dinar sites. When this all comes to an end, and when people don't make the millions of dollars off the dinar that the gurus have promised them time after time, people are going to want someone to blame. The gurus will be gone, their anonymity of the internet will allow them to avoid having to deal with most everyone they lied to, so many people could very well direct their blame at the banks that sold them the dinar in the first place. I don't see the banks that stopped selling the dinar as a sign of an RV, I see it more as damage control.

Seriously, read a lot of peoples posts when someone has stated they may break even or up to a 300% return in some scenarios. They get absolutely pissed and feel that if that happened they got cheated, even though there is NOT ONE guarantee of making a profit, let alone not losing the entire amount invested in dinar.

Many of the people that bought into this as a 'get rich quick' scheme, and they have convinced many others that it is not a possibility of making a profit but that it is a guaranteed inevitability that this will be what saves not only their financial lives, but the financial stability of the entire nation.

What seems to have started out as a potential for a profit over time, which has happened for those who were in early on, has turned into an absolute cult environment. People defending gurus that they have never met, which have repeatedly jerked their chain on everything from when they will see profits to peddling their own agendas for profit in regards to MLMs, trust funds & LLCs, books, subscription services, SMS text messaging services, etc.

And people wonder where the 'negativity' is coming from? The ones that have to ask that question are the ones that can't see the forest for the trees and see how many people are abusing the hopes and dreams of the many to line the pockets of the few.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefultxn For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (07-04-2011)

Thanks
    Then why would I find it strange that many have already had somewhat of an RV...with from double to triple gains..on long term holdings of dinars, Warka Accts., the ISX, etc...And some will say it is a scam...that's B.S.!!!.....7- 8 years of PROOF defeats this theory by a landslide!...Folks, all I can say is don't sell your dinars, as this thing has'nt materialized yet, for better or worse..only better maybe for those that have been in it longer....IMO....
    P.S. YOU SHOULD'NT BASH SOMETHING THAT HAS'NT BEEN PROVEN YET......PERIOD!!!

Thanks
    People don't care about interest earned in a Warka account or appreciation of various stocks and stuff in the ISX - most people speculated on the dinar, the physical currency and could care less about anything other than the exchange rate of the currency itself, which has not moved much in the past few years.

And if you read my post you would have noticed that I did state that those that have held dinar for several years are in a position to potentially make a profit. That depends on how much they paid for them and what spread/exchange fee they would have to pay to exchange them at the present time.

The scam portion of the dinar are the PROMISES and the GUARANTEES of extremely (astronomical actually) high rates of return on the speculation of the currency, coupled with several of the websites using the dinar as a medium to push other items, such as trust funds and LLCs, and convince them that they will need them once they receive their windfall.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4aprofit View Post
    Then why would I find it strange that many have already had somewhat of an RV...with from double to triple gains..on long term holdings of dinars, Warka Accts., the ISX, etc...And some will say it is a scam...that's B.S.!!!.....7- 8 years of PROOF defeats this theory by a landslide!...Folks, all I can say is don't sell your dinars, as this thing has'nt materialized yet, for better or worse..only better maybe for those that have been in it longer....IMO....
    P.S. YOU SHOULD'NT BASH SOMETHING THAT HAS'NT BEEN PROVEN YET......PERIOD!!!
    I don't think anyone here, not hopefultxn or I have bashed anyone. You have your opinion we have ours. Both Hopefultxn and myself agree there is a potential for profit, we just don't buy into the guru's rates and dates. I say the scam with this speculation comes from Guru's aka pumpers, NOT the purchase of Dinar........... unless you believe them, if you bought Dinar on thier so called intel, then my friend you have been scammed.

Thanks
    As per the long term holdings of all this, it has been great.....that's all I'm saying...all of the hooplah comes from those worried about overnight expectations...but, I've hardly ever heard of anything like that myself...that's why I'm looking at this thing realistically...no offense to anyone but myself, for not have been invested with more...yes, even in the currency, when the war started...of course hindsight is 20/20...

Thanks
    I do agree with you that it is very long term.

+ Reply to Thread