Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: disgrunted VIP , we are missing muchoooo intel !!!! hahahahahahaha

Thanks

Cool disgrunted VIP , we are missing muchoooo intel !!!! hahahahahahaha

In my opinion it is not worth the new proposed fee. I joined because I was told I would get inside information and details about future investments. I have gotten nothing substantional so far.

Sorry Adam but I am very disappointed with the way the VIP is going. I do not believe you are being honorable with the people who were loyal to you before you decided to either close the VIP doors or rasie the fee. You are making thousands of dollars and will make thousands more off us just from vip alone. I am all for the American way and making a profit but I also think that some loyality should also come into play. I paid my fees to get certain information and haven't asked for anything more but will soon be asked to pay nearly double? I am sorry but I just don't think that is the way I would treat others nor expect to be treated. I feel that this is a sign of things to come and I don't like being nickled and dimed to death, which I feel will happen if I continue to be a VIP member.

Rent is cheap $19.99 and you get to hear CBI contact BS !!!!! hahahahahahaha

Thanks
    info will allways be free

Thanks
    I got banned for life this morning for disagreeing with his royal highness. That place is a joke

Thanks
    I think Adam really blew it this time by doubling his VIP price. I never joined at 10 bucks now forget it.

And thank you Stardogger for this great site ((((((((HUGH HUG)))))))))
    Last edited by beau777; 04-09-2010 at 09:51 AM. Reason: added ty

Thanks
    There are a lot of people unemployed, loosing houses, heck twenty bucks is alot of money to most of them in this times !!!

Thanks
    Okay...I don't like bashing people, but this guy is awful. I posted something on his site that I thought would get me banned, but I still get stuff from him. I'm going there right now to finish this. He doesn't care about the truth. It is all about the money. That comment...it is closed and now open again is basic sales CRAP 101. How many of you have bought a car and the guy says that this deal is only good this day, and then it is over. My first new car purchase at 21 went that way. One week later, I got it for 2,500 less (my price.) I got two oil filters and floor mats too! LOL! By the way, they called me...sound familiar?

Sheila
    I have been listening to this great investment deal for months now. I've always been straight with people concerning my views about the dinar, even when they were unpopular views, I said the truth as I saw it and still do. That said, here is my view on the investment deal. I didn't join vip, not because I couldn't afford it but because it is a stupid idea to invest with people you don't know. Just stupid. The informantion you were supposed to recieve before anyone else just wasn't going to happen, the info is out there for all to see if you just look for it and read it. In the first month of ViP complaints were rampent that members couldn't get into the chat room and information they did recieve was nothing of consequence, nothing that everyone else didn't already know. The first tease from Adam was a sure fire deal that would guarantee you an 8% return. After the second time of mentioning this he never mentioned it again. The deal was supposed be investing in iraq. Well I for one am not investing in Iraq so that deal didn't appeal to me at all. Then Adam came on chat to say that he had employed a staff of advisors and attorney's to help with the investments. He said he game them a $25,000 nonrefundable retainer. If he did, he paid those attorney's for advice on how to make money for Adam. If you think Adam isn't going to make money off you, think again. Some will say he is a business man of course he's going to make money, and I would agree with them. However, if you put your money with people you have never sat down with face to face and discuss your particular situation with you will have no control of where your money goes at all. If you don't go over every detail with your attorney you are asking to lose your money. Most of the people here have no investment experience and are relying on a man they have never met that has a chat room, and internet business. Since I've been at dinar vets Adam has hawked everything from weight loss products to car insurance. This is not the man I want to invest my money with.
    The day after the conference call a member was in chat and said what a great guy Adam was to do this for everyone and how he wanted us all to make money. That same member did a little research of the so called investment guru's Adam hired a little later in the day and came back on to say Please be Careful there is no address but a Post Office box for these people. needless to say that member was promptly banned. He was already in chat so was able to tell us what he'd found. This is imo a scam. A good one yes, but nonethess a scam. Once your money is in the hands of these people you will have no idea where it is going or who it's going to. imo. if this thing RV's and we all become rich you will be able to afford the best legal advice and will be ok with your taxes. There are shelters, a good tax attorney will help you find the right investment broker for you. Even Savy Investors have been taken by people that are a lot smarter than Adam, so those of you who have never invested before can be taken as well. Adam is asking you to invest 1500 in an off shore LLC BEFORE this even RV's. Why if this is so iminent? The new tax laws don't even go into affect until 2011. If iraq rv's before the end of the year, what's the problem with waiting? Personally I don't think it's going to happen. but that's my view anyway. It saddens me that so many at DV have swallowed this koolaid and think that this man has all the answeres.
    My best advice for all is when and if this rv's you will have time before you cash in to go and find a good attorney. If you don't know one ask the president of your bank or a trusted family member or your boss at work. Do your homework. Good Luck everyone.
    Last edited by Sheila; 04-10-2010 at 04:20 AM.

mia101
    Thank You Sheila...I too believe you should do your own homework and find what best fits for you.

Thanks
    Well spoken.

Thanks
    Sheila....excellent post and I hope those from DV will read it . Nobody should EVER give money to somebody that you have no clue who they really are or what they really do.

+ Reply to Thread