Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Opinion of the B.S. r's.......

Thanks

My Opinion of the B.S. r's.......

My Opinion of the B.S. r's.......

What most don't realize...is that anyone that offers up information, intel, insider-secrets, etc ....in most cases...what's offered up...in many cases...whereby even high dollars were paid for the info....it always has to be right the first time...every time..especially when it comes to providing this service to governments, militaries, big corporations, etc....As in some or many instances, there can be lives literally hangng in the balance due to what is put forth....and when the info. being offered up...ends up being nothing but fabricated b.s....many of these folks can literally dissappear into the abiss...in many cases after only one bad call...as there is no telling how many others lives were affected...and/or brought to an end possibly due to their b.s....and this can be in anything and at any level..(from Wall Street to the Cartels).....all I can say is I hope these so-called guru's...who hide behind their little laptops..know that every keystroke that they have ever typed out is recorded....technology is so great nowadays....that there is nowhere for anyone to hide...I just hope that when they perpetrate their next lie...that they consider this...if they even own dinars or anything else on this planet...they need to know that it can be taken away from them...some may wish to sue or personally hunt down some of these folks..literally...no different than the stalkers of the stars and celebrity figures...to do no telling what to them...as per the deeds that they have perpetrated towards them or any of their oved one's or friend's...which may have suffered at the hands of these b.s.r's...this is for real folks....this is as equally of an important message going out to the pumpers and to the dumpers out there...and many of us know which one's are which...but these folks pulling this S*%t...you think that your crafty and really being coy and sly....the joke will be on you when its's over...(Because, with the turmoil that this country is in, and with the state of the economy that we're living in, and then people are literally joking and toying around with people's lives for their money, don't think for one minute that some of these desperate folks that a pumper or dumper has helped mold their thinking as per what it caused them to do.."as per their thoughts as per what to do monetarily"...won't or can't have serious repercussions...I guess we will see.....but actually...I don't want to see what will probably happen to these b.s.r's...in the physical or the spiritual realm!).......for what it's worth....
    P.S. All of the above is IMO/In My Opinion, as I feel great about the Iraqi Dinar Investment, but I just feel we can do without all of the B.S.!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4aprofit For This Useful Post:

breather (08-25-2011), dbcooper (08-25-2011), Duke (08-25-2011), minichaser (08-25-2011)

Thanks
    4aprofit thats why this site was created, The posters here will only post real facts. The only time you will see BS posted will be for entertainment purpose only. Not one owner or staff member is a pumper or dumper and we are proud of that fact. We appreciate all the input and comments that the staff and members put in. We are one of the few sites that offer the real information. As for the pumpers and dumpers they will eventually reap what they sew in the long run. Thanks for being here your comments are appreciated.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minichaser For This Useful Post:

breather (08-25-2011), dbcooper (08-25-2011), Duke (08-25-2011)

Administrator
    Thanks
    4aprofit, you have come to the right place for news and information that is not b.s. Welcome to the best place to get the best information and also a very good bunch of owners, admins and mods who try to bring only the real news. Glad you are here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to breather For This Useful Post:

Duke (08-25-2011)

Thanks
    Thanks guy's...that was for the ones that mean well for us all...the posting I made was for those that don't...but, it does really seem ridiculous, that we all are hearing many of the same lies...constantly....

Thanks
    I've heard of many folks...that have stated that when and if this thing goes down...that they actually would like to hunt some of these flakes down, as the call them...just to see if it's really a person who is either mentally ill, or a kid who's stolen his mom's laptop, or even find who's payroll some of these shyster's have been on...at no matter what the costs...one friend of mine said he would pay for every guru to be locked in a rubber room on a big cruise ship, let it sail, give everyone drinks, and then let it be a free for all until all the answers came forth...lol....

+ Reply to Thread