Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guru BS! Read at Your Own Risk! OR Laugh You Butt Off!

Thanks

Guru BS! Read at Your Own Risk! OR Laugh You Butt Off!

9-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT via highhopes & BackstagePassMember: TONY IN PTR JUST CALLED IT TOO TONY SAID HE HAS NOT SPOKE WITH OKIE YET THIS MORNING. HE SAID HE IS HEARING THAT YES WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY WEST COAST BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GO TO BED BEFORE 9:00. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING WITH YOU WILL UPDATE YOU AS WE HAVE NEWS. WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING WITH YOU. RV READY?

9-1-2011 Guru Ghost OkieOilMan site: OK WORD OUT OF IRAQ IT IS DUE TO BE RELEASED THERE THIS AFTERNOON SO THE POSSIBILITY OF IT NOT BEING IN THE USA TILL TOMORROW IS NOW IN PLAY AND POSSIBLE BUT IT DID RV.

9-1-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man: THE RV HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE, THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE AVAILABLE. I BELIEVE THE SOURCES ARE 100% ACCURATE.

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG: The activation is beginning. The ground is rumbling as one source put it! One of these sources has been 100% thus far. What we have been waiting for is on the verge of release. Yes I said released the CBI is in the process of activating the rates into the system! The rates are suppose to be in the banks today! We have no control over the timing. This is a fluid situation. Word is that we will see it TODAY.

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2: JUST HAD ANOTHER CALL RECONFIRMING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW Thursday. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN.

9-1-2011 Guru Med: I WAS CONFUSED BY SOME WHO THINK IT COULD HAPPEN NOW OR TOMORROW, IT CANNOT. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EXPECT UNTIL THEY COME BACK IN SESSION. IT WILL TAKE A VOTE AND THIS, AS WE ALL KNOW, IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN THEY ARE ON VACATION.

9-1-2011 Guru Adam Montana: There is no way the RV can be announced Sept 1. we need AT LEAST 5 more days to see movement on the HCL, now plan on a couple days of great news surrounding that, and possibly the GOI firmly planted, once that happens, we'll see Chapter 7 lifted, this will also take a few days to resolve, do the math here we are at LEAST 7 Iraqi working days from Chapter 7 being lifted. I believe they can Revalue the Dinar on the SAME DAY as the official lifting of Chapter 7 it a very real possibility, No promise on a date but we're so dang close I can smell it! now let's do this RV!

9-1-2011 Guru Phoenix3333: The IQD is still unchanged, it is still at the artificial program rate not for long though. This week is a prime window from the 28th-3rd, things are looking good. They are continuously putting out articles about the removal of the zeroes and increase the value of the Iraqi dinar. A lot of people say there are some things that need to be done, I'm not so sure. Be on alert for big news, expect the unexpected we are right on the verge of this

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG: Hearing that we are in the final position. The signal for the activation of the new value to the IQD has been given and all that is left is for it to come on down to the banks INTERNATIONALLY ALL AT ONCE!

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2: UPDATED INFORMATION FROM THE RABBI, A GREAT MAN OF HONOR HE SAID THAT WE AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HAD SEVERAL DIGNITARIES IN IRAQ TILL THIS MORNING AND THEY HAD FINISHED AND AGREED AND BEEN INFORMED THE RV IS COMPLETED. THEN I HAVE RECEIVED 4 SOURCES FROM SCOTTYG, AND A COUPLE MORE SOLID SOURCES THAT THEY EXPECT THE RV TO BE LIVE WHEN OUR BANKS OPEN IN THE MORNING. ONE OF THESE SOURCES IS A PRIVATE BANKER FROM NY.

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75: WE ARE NOW AT A 98.35% RATE POST PROBABILITY. ALL PREVIOUS POST EARLIER TODAY, TONIGHT ARE GOOD TO GO; WE ARE GREEN LIGHT READY AND APPARENTLY READY FOR AN IMMEDIATE POST RATE THROUGH THIS CONTINUING PERFECT WINDOW SITUATION. WHAT A SEPT 1 THIS SHOULD BE.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

breather (09-01-2011), dbcooper (09-01-2011)

Thanks
    I don't usually post this stuff but the news is so scarce I thought I'd fill in the blanks with something!

Thanks
    WOW if only it wasent a bunch of BS it would be great. lol

Thanks
    funny db reams my rear end for posting this and look whats here. Seems a little two faced to me .... so much for the legal bs huh db? lmfao

Thanks
    As I said, I don't usually post this stuff, but we do have a place for rumors in the forum. Nothing was posted yesterday so I found some stuff, if you don't like it ban me. You also have the option of not reading it. Don't bash DB for it, he probably hasn't even seen it. I think the title says it all. Guru BS, READ at YOUR OWN RISK!
    Last edited by shela1153; 09-02-2011 at 04:27 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by *VooDooWar View Post
    funny db reams my rear end for posting this and look whats here. Seems a little two faced to me .... so much for the legal bs huh db? lmfao
    Kirk, I did not ream you at all, I asked you very politely, as the OWNERS of the site, not to post unsubstantiated, made up guru bullshit. As OWNERS, we are held to a much different standard then members or moderators are. It's really simple to understand if you just think about it for a minute. Bash me if you feel it's necessary, or if it makes you feel better about yourself, I don't care. I do not want to bicker with you anymore, I have accepted your choices, lets move on please. If you will look at what has happened with other sites and Dinar dealers, you will understand the legal issues I shared with you.

Kirk, why don't you resign as an owner, then you can post all the bullshit you want. Just send me a letter or email with your resignation and be done with it.

Shela, Kirk cannot ban you, his permissions have been stripped from him because of his actions and statements that he made to Robby and I. We do not trust him with that authority, so don't worry about that happening.
    Last edited by dbcooper; 09-02-2011 at 10:40 AM.
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Well with all the BS going around, how can we not post some of it. But just remember where we post the BS and we are not the originators of the BS so we are just passing along how the foolrus are continuing to make fools of themselves time after time, and to think, there are still people out there that still believe their BS. Well I for one, have put on my southern chest wadders up to my neck and looking for something to protect the rest of the body from all the BS. Yea we in the South know how to protect ourselves from the gators, snakes and all the BS that comes from above the Mason/Dixon line. If anyone needs to get some wadders, let me know, I will gladly give you a link to order some.

So have a great day and RV soon

Duke

P. S. Mark your wadders are in the mail. lol
    Last edited by Duke; 09-02-2011 at 12:26 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (09-06-2011)

Thanks
    Geez! I sure didn't mean to start a big hulabaloo, but really we all know this stuff is crap, just like Robby said it doesn't originate from here, we have no guru on this site. But it does make for some entertainment once in a while. Sorry if I made a mistake with this posting. Actually if you look at the post and really read it you will find not one true statement in all of that crap. They are all wrong all the time! Like I said, entertainment only.
    Last edited by shela1153; 09-02-2011 at 12:27 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (09-02-2011), Duke (09-02-2011)

Thanks
    Shela, you made no mistakes as far as we are concerned, it least it was fun!! THANKS!!! LMAO!
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Hey we are having fun with this. You did great, no problem with me

Duke

+ Reply to Thread