Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Misc other Guru's 9-28-11

Thanks

Misc other Guru's 9-28-11

9-28-2011- Phoenix3333 All is well so far - IQD is still at the artificial program rate but for how long. The CBI has said 6 almost 7 weeks ago that they were implementing this NOW - so we wait. We have been on alert for this potentially this week. The economy of Iraq is a wreck. They need to activate the real exchange rate and get some stimulus into the economy, they needed to do it months ago. Shabibi said he was dong it NOW, let's see when this now will be. Our matrix of information points very strongly for this week.

9-28-2011- Bulldog75 WE HAVE RUMORED INTEL FROM A VERY RELIABLE PREVIOUS SOURCE STATING THAT THE RATE POST WAS TO HAVE HAPPENED TUESDAY. IT WAS NOT DUE TO KUWAIT BEING UPSET OVER THE IQD RATE. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATES SHOULD POST SOMETIMES TODAY, WED, SEPT. 28.

9-28-2011- Med LANACHY...SAID...HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, THAT THE DINAR WOULD COME OUT...AS CLOSE TO ONE TO ONE AS POSSIBLE...TO KEEP THE CONFUSION DOWN. THERE WILL NOT BE A TIME LIMIT, HE SAID THAT THEY WILL PUT A DATE THAT ALL DINAR LIKE THE 5K 10K 25K NO LONGER CAN BE USED...LIKE 2 YRS. THEY ARE APPROACHING THE REDLINE. SHABIBI WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR PARLIAMENT TO SETTLE THE ISSUE OF THE PRINT. IF HE DID...INFLATION COULD SPIRAL AND HE NOT BE ABLE TO STOP IT. HE FEELS WE ARE IN A VERY STRONG POSITION TO END THIS PRETTY QUICK NOW

9-27-2011- TonyTNT The Swift Country Code is now 527, so its authorized to do exchanging’s – the OLD CODE was 368 then it was changed to CODE 441 and today the new Swift code is 527. its used to identify their own countries transactions – so that means they are going to go trade international. I am still staying that we are going to love this week…I am looking forward to Thursday and Friday

9-27-2011- Checkmate we got a few calls today and the INFO we have is fairly accurate. Whats happening re the events with the comet and other events are ONLY taking focus off politically what we are trying to accomplish with the RV. heard...we are pushing this forward the next couple of days. THIS week will be a really good week

9-27-2011- Bear5642 LATEST SOURCES ARE TELLING ME THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO ANNOUNCE THE ERBIL AND THE GOI TOMORROW AND HAVE RECEIVED MORE BANK INTEL THAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A WINDOW FOR THE RV THIS WEEK. THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF GOI AND ERBIL WOULD BRING AN RV

9-27-2011- Med I GOT SOME VERY INTERESTING NEWS...ABOUT THE MEETING THAT SHABIBI HAD WITH THE IMF AND WB. THE IMF AND WORLD BANK RIPPED SHABIBI, TOLD HIM HE WAS TOTALLY AT FAULT FOR THE ECONOMIC FAILURE IN IRAQ. THAT HE SHOULD HAVE REVALUED LONG AGO. HE TOLD THEM THAT THE GOVT WAS NOT STABLE. THEY TOLD HIM TO NAME ONE THAT IS, THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CONDITION AND THAT THE REASON NO ONE WAS INVESTING IN IRAQ WAS IRAQ HAD NO TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND THAT YOU CANNOT SAY YOU ARE GOING TO A FREE MARKET ECONOMY THEN DONT HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY TO MAKE IT WORK. THAT HE WAS PRETTY MUCH THE REASON THAT MALIKI HAS LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ON THE ECONOMIC SIDE. THE VERBAL INTERPRETATION IMPLIES AN URGENCY TO REVALUE THE DINAR NOW.
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Thanks
    Bulldog????? no comment, I dont want to even get started .. lol

+ Reply to Thread