Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Washington will spend six billion dollars in Iraq next year

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts

Washington will spend six billion dollars in Iraq next year

Can someone explain this????????????

Washington will spend six billion dollars in Iraq next year

Sunday 27 تشرين الثاني 2011 19:03 GMT
    U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, James Jeffrey Sunday that Washington will spend six billion dollars in Iraq next year, the refugee program and several other security issues and security, despite the fact that U.S. soldiers will complete their withdrawal from the country entirely by the end of the year.

http://translate.google.com/translat.../1-71080-.html
    The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. Robert Frost

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Can someone explain why we are spending this amount of money on a country that is kicking us out and our economy is failing., I just don't get it. This is like the ungrateful relative, give me your money, but don't ask me to like you.

And did we not ask Iraq to consider paying the U. S, back for some of the funds we spend on the war, and they all but said Why. And we are going to spend another six billion. Hey let''s keep that money and tell them to fund the refugee program and security issues and tell them this six billion is part of the pay back.
    The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. Robert Frost

Thanks
    Im with you Duke I dont understand it either. Iraq is suppose to be such a wealthy country with small inflation rate let them pay for their own expense. Our gov. is slowly digging our debt hole deeper and deeper.

+ Reply to Thread