Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Responses for an Interview with Enoch8

Thanks

Responses for an Interview with Enoch8

Below are responses to an interview that Sam I AM did with Enoch8. You all remember him I 'm sure. The responses are far better than the article, particularly from FB. I'll post the link to Dinar Douchebag so if you want to read the interview with Enoch8 you may do so.

F8 said...
    The rate will be $1.17, after they remove the three zeros. I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but I do have a PhD in Economics, have worked for one of the Federal Reserve Banks and The Bank of England. The current level is artificially supported and if allowed to float it would actually drop. I cannot tell you how absurd it is to think that within the next 50 years the Dinar will be (in current denominations) worth over a penny. Iraq is a poor country, better than 90% of their economy is selling natural resources, and that, oil, one that faces a very uncertain future. They can't increase production without affecting price, and they don't have anything else that the world markets want much and is not available elsewhere.
    Take a look at the truly wealthy nations of the world, and what do they have in common? Economies based upon things made from natural resources and service businesses. Countries that have stable, predictable and functioning governments, military security and a history of stable property law.
    Iraq, on the other hand, has a GDP of less than $2000 per capita (right up there with Bangladesh and Angola), a border with a superior and possibly hostile military power, a government that can't agree on days of the week and is very likely to fall within any given year and a one product economy that can be crippled by a small band of people with a few truckloads of TNT. A RV of he kind the gurus etc... are talking about is not quite as likely as UFOs landing on the White House Lawn.
    Gullible fools, and the storytellers who have been scamming them for years, that's the Dinar World.

December 22, 2011 1:45 PM
    D.C. said...
    F8....some of us who invest in both currency, bonds, and stocks, and who have, with eyes wide open, thrown some disposable money at this high risk venture with NO expectations are a bit uncomfortable being considered "gullible fools". Please don't generalize in your judgements...I've been investing in all forms of risks for 40+ years, and know to do so with great investigation of potential. "Disposable" is the key. And.....the phrase "gullible fools" is just rather immature coming from someone so educated.

December 23, 2011 2:55 PM
    F8 said...
    As a real investment, it has paid normal kinds of returns, off the top of my head, it's up 8% APY over the last 8 years maybe? It's a bit risky for that return, and as the last week or so have shown it's really risky relative the the very real chance the government could fall, a move likely to make them completely worthless. But anyone who fell for the "it's gonna pay off a dollar to the dinar" or similar, what besides gullible fools would anyone be? The Iraqi M3 has gone from 27 Trillion to over 40 Trillion in 2011, what exactly about Iraq making their money supply almost 3x the US GDP overnight remotely possible? Do you not realize that for the Dinar to reach $3 (as many sites state will happen any day now) would require more money that actually exists? Do you not realize that the higher any RV rate the worse it will be for the Iraqi economy?n You do know that whatever they would RV the currency for, they have to have the DOLLARS, EURO or other hard currency to pay out? The whole scenario is about as likely as a kid with a lemonade stand buying out Microsoft, it JUST CANNOT HAPPEN. I appreciate it if you were playing for the 8% play, but as I said before, it will be 50 years or more before the Dinar reaches a penny without a re denomination.

And you do realize, don't you, that when a country replaces their currency, it is common for them to restrict how much can be exchanged by foreigners? That since at least this current series was introduced that it has been illegal for the most part to take physical dinar out of Iraq and would be normal for them to not allow you to bring any, or any over a nominal amount, back into Iraq to exchange them?
    What will the Dinar Millionaires do when the new notes come out, the old ones expire in 6 months and you cannot exchange them anywhere besides Iraq and also you cannot enter Iraq with more than a million dinar? ($1,000 give or take) This not only could happen, it likely will. Dinar forum readers should spend less time debating whether any dinar profits are capital gains (if you have physical possession, they're not) and start wondering what they're gonna do when the Iraqi government imposes a 50% tax on any exchanges by foreigners.
    I try to keep an open mind, but really, there is so much absurdity in the forums about dinar that it's hard keep a straight face.

December 23, 2011 5:50 PM
    D.C. said...
    F8...I don't know that I even consider this an "investment". For me, it was a crap shot...and again, disposable. Clearly you are a low risk type investor, and that is fine. My investments range from safe to high risk. If I throw $1000 dollars at the Dinar and lose it all, again....it's disposable.

Anyway...Merry Christmas to you from a gullible fool....

December 24, 2011 12:46 AM
    F8 said...
    Chew on this....the Iraqi money supply is now 40 trillion dinar (up from 27 trillion a year ago), the Kuwaiti money supply is just 27.5 billion. So for Kuwait to redeem every dinar they have in circulation at $3.50 each, it would cost them $96.5 billion, a figure they can come up with, and without much difficulty, from current revenues (and they have foreign reserves of $24 billion on hand). For Iraq to redeem their Dinar at $3 per, would take $120 trillion, more money than actually exists in the world, just short of twice the GLOBAL GDP, now that's just insane. And remember, to redeem these notes, that money would be leaving Iraq, hardly something good for Iraq or the Iraqi people, so let's just quit talking about how good it would be for them, it wouldn't.
    Also, 92% of Iraq's economy is from the export of oil. Less than half of Kuwait's economy is oil exports and more than 51% is from services. Like I said somewhere else, the countries that are really rich are not selling their natural resources to others, they USE them to create new wealth.
    So, the question remains, if there is an RV, where does the money come from? Answer, it doesn't, because that much money doesn't even exist and Iraq isn't going to have it or anything like it in your grandchildren's lifetime.

December 25, 2011 6:39 AM
    Bye the sea said...
    F8. The money supply is being reduced, whether by 'raising' the zero's, removing the notes, or changing the exchage rate. While 40 trillion may be your number, I too agree that a RV at such levels is proposterous. We will see the money supply in the Billions in the future. However, prior to the War, the exchange rate, and the value of the dinar was much higher than now as I'm sure you are aware. Thus, it is my belief the Iraqi government wants a currency more substantial that what was artificially given to them during wartime events. That value may be a U.S. penny or dime, but I do see a value increase sometimes in the next 2 years.
    I bought this investment expecting a penny after 5 years. I do think that number still comes into fruition.

Just a thought, but if you see this investment and our involvement as foolish, why write your commentary here. Why do you care? In my opinion, nothing you could really say to any dinar holder would cause them to sell. So why write, why not let us all lose our money? Why not just let us smile in our make believe world till we learn the horrific truth? You may feel as if you are helping some to find the truth, thus your motivation. However, I somewhat doubt anyone gets out of this investment because of your words from someone they don't know, who goes by F8.. Just my opinion of course.

Best regards, bye the sea

December 28, 2011 1:11 PM
    mr. x said...
    Im going to have to agree with F8. I really think a lot of people want to live in a fantasy about the Dinar and a possible RV soon. After I did quite a bit of research Ive learned that there is quite a bit of disinformation floating around in order to keep Dinar sales strong. Most of the "Gurus" are the same people who post on various sites claiming to have "intel". Its 90% inaccurate when you speak with people who are from Iraq. I sold most of my Dinar a few months ago when I actually spoke with someone who knows the real Adam Montana (fictitious name) in WI of the Dinar Vets site. You would be shocked if you knew who he really was. If you have a significant amount of Dinar do some serious research about who owns a lot of these sites and think about selling a some of it.

December 29, 2011 6:01 AM
    http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/...70574966948360

Thanks
    why dont you just say who the real adam montana is. donald trump?

+ Reply to Thread