2-7-2012 Guru Med WHAT WE NEED DONE OR HAS TO BE DONE: 1. PARLIAMENT HAS TO APPROVE THE BUDGET 2. PARLIAMENT HAS TO APPROVE THE DRAFT TO PRINT 3. SHABIBI HAS TO MOVE ON THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL RATE. THAT IS IT.

2-7-2012 Guru Bulldog75 activation is so near. The glitches and hold ups appear to be solved as of last night. All is looking good. PLS UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HERE. OUR INFO HAS BEEN CORRECT ALL ALONG. THIS HAS BEEN STOPPED/PLACED ON HOLD OVER 12 TIMES DUE TO VARIOUS 3 LETTER ORG REASONS/SITUATIONS.

2-7-2012 Guru FreewayBill This is a time for extreme patience...we are in the moment and there is NO REASON why this has not happened yet!

2-7-2012 Guru DinarWishes I would have to say things are very positive this morning and I'm excited about the possibilities and things are moving on down the pipeline.... When it comes out the end who knows but Im ready!

2-7-2012 Guru Bluwolf all i will say is that everything seems to be on track, no delays, and something should come into play shortly, please keep in mind that we are still in silent mode.