Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Latest line of BS by the gurus

Thanks

Latest line of BS by the gurus

2-18-2012 Guru Jonnywg/BellaGrits Please note that as at this afternoon several things are happening. China vp left and stated mission accomplished. CHINA WAS HERE TO INVEST AND REVALUE THEIR OWN CURRENCY IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE U.S. Today we were advised that over 10 Sr. officials of central banks resigned...SPECULATION IS UP TO 5000 ARRESTS AND MANY MORE RESIGNATIONS. The bank of international settlements have advised us that their work is complete and passed over to be released. BANKS SCREENS ARE BLANK PENDING UPLOADING LIVE...THE RATE IS MERELY SPECULATIVE, AS NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUE RATE. AT 3.22/3.65 THEY ARE THE STRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE ME.

2-18-2012 Guru Kaperoni they are reassuring the people of Iraq they now have a "hard currency". [Any indication of timing?] IMO close....but we still need Parliament to get some stuff done... here is a fear, this is big fear, Parliament goes on vacation Mid march for a month, so if they dont get this crap passed before they go...we could be screwed until April or May...i feel real strongly they will do this before the Arab Summit. But that is not an automatic, the Summit is March 27-29th.

2-18-2012 Guru Jonnywg IRAQ HAS A MASSIVE LINE OF CREDIT WITH CHINA, USA, UK, GERMANY AND IMF THAT IS THE LIQUIDITY FOR THE CASHIN...A TRADEOFF FOR FUTURE OIL.

2-17-2012 Newshound Guru Mike [post 5 of 6] CBI has worked its plan and knows exactly what they are doing...moving along thru each phase...they are finishing up what all the IMF has told them to do in order to have their banking system in line to have the blessing of the IMF. If you look at the plan that the CBI wanted to do...they are ahead of schedule...ALREADY ROLLING OUT THE ATMS...BANKING SYSTEMS GETTING BETTER…MORE INTERNATIONAL AND MORE COMPLIANT EACH DAY THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE HAPPEN inside the banking system being able to do things INTERNATIONALLY. ["continued in post 6...stay tuned"]

2-18-2012 Guru Longfellow I know there has been some confusion about if Iraq has done enough for us to see this. The answer is yes. It's true that the IMF and others are satisfied with where they are at this point to RV. there was not an in country RV. Several contractors were paid at an elevated rate but it will go live everywhere at once...things look great and if things stay on track this should be a 3 day weekend to remember.

2-18-2012 Guru Kaperoni i have always had a problem with the quantity of dinar sold outside Iraq. It is estimated at 3-7 trillion...i had some evidence that it would never go back to Iraq, but the articles the last few weeks have confirmed this...it has been stated directly by the CBI that the dinar will be a world foreign currency reserve and more importantly held by world banks and Saleh himself said...for a very long time...that give factual confirmation...that this can RV as the CBI is not funding this...that the plan all along was for them to leak out dinar and eventually it would be collected and held by the World banks, Central Banks and in the US, the Federal Reserve. i dont think there is a chance it will be much over the 1 to 1 rate. I say that, because i know where the dinar is going that we own.

2-18-2012 Guru Bulldog75 THERE IS A COUNTDOWN MODE IN PROGRESS. WE CONTINUE TO BE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN...NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE & RATES OF RELEASE BUT THIS APPEARS HOTTER THAN EVER. NUMEROUS SOURCES ARE REPORTING (INCLUDING MULTI BANKS, AND 3 LETTER ORGS) OF AN IMMEDIATE RELEASE, IMHO...RATES ARE HOT AND SHOWING FROM THE CENTRAL BANK TO CORPORATE LEVEL BUT NOT ON TELLER SCREENS.

2-18-2012 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DISCREDIT OR CONFIRM THAT LD'S ARE ACTUALLY RELEASED IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET CALLS IN AND OUT OF IRAQ...BUT WHEN ALL OF SUDDEN FINACIAL GROUPS AND OIL AND GAS FIRMS ARE BUYING BOAT LOADS OF IQD SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...WELL IT IS A FLUID EVENT AND WE SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT BY NOW AND NOTHING IS SOLID.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to minichaser For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (02-19-2012)

+ Reply to Thread