Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Med, Mailman17 & other self proclaimed gurus 4/3/12

Thanks

Med, Mailman17 & other self proclaimed gurus 4/3/12

4-3-2012 Enorrste They are...on record that the new currency is already or will be soon printed, to be ready to be issued in September. We also have the fact that the 2013 budget will be base on the new rate of the IQD. Finally, phase three will be a second RV to at least $3.50, unless it has already reached that level between the first RV and September. At that time the new currency will be introduced, the highest note of which is $100 dinars, a clear indication that the rate will start at or near a dollar. Both the old (current) currency and the new currency will co-exist for up to 2 years and both will remain legal tender throughout the process.

4-3-2012 Doc [Post 3 of 3] We do see release from chapter 7 in the short term with June being the absolute latest date based on that being next official meeting of the UNSC. As for Erbil we would be pleasantly surprised if it was resolved at the National Meeting along with a fully seated GOI. We would be elated if these issues were completed this week. With these issues resolved we would be happy to report all is done. Until then we watch patiently knowing the puzzle pieces are falling into place with just a few pieces still missing. We report, you decide.

4-3-2012 8Ball Parliament comes into session tonight [Apr 2nd]...the agreements which were agreed to before the summit have to be passed through parliament this is one of the things that we are waiting for. Talibani delayed the budget going to the Gazzette...the 19th of April...it makes sense to delay it from making it public since if we think the RV is inside ANd that the GOI formation is the trigger so it looks to be lined up. The National Convention now has 2 weeks to resolve the internal Iraqi issues...this gives Maliki a few weeks to drag out the National Convention...which the Kurds started the negotiating process by turning off the oil pumps.

4-3-2012 Bluwolf WE ARE IN THE BEST POSITION IN THIS INVESTMENT...WE DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THESE RATS GET ARRESTED, THEY ARE JUST PICKING UP THE LOOSE ENDS...ALL BANKS ARE IN MOVEMENT AND ARE EDGEING TO GET STARTED WITH THIS CASHIN PROCEDURE...ALL COUNTRIES WILL BE SEEN AT THE SAME TIME THREW THE SYSTEM...ALL COMPUTER OR SERVER PROBLEMS IN THE CBI IN IRAQ HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARED OF BUT THAT IS IRREVALENT SINCE THERE ARE OTHER SERVERS AROUND THE WORLD WITH THE SAME BASKET INFORMATION.

4-3-2012 Med I JUST SAW THAT CBI STATED THAT NO NEW LAW HAS TO BE PASSED FOR THEM TO REMOVE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE. THIS WAS IMPORTANT TO COME OUT NOW, SOMETHING IS UP. TWO WEEKS AGO CBI PROMISED THE SAME THING, THEY WILL GREATLY INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD AGAINST THE USD. THEY DIDNT, DID THEY, NOT EVEN A PIP. SAME THING TODAY, I EXPECT SOME TYPE OF ACTION IN THE NEXT 40 DAY.

4-3-2012 Enorrste we are clearly talking of a “when” issue rather than an “if” issue. We are also no longer talking about a “rate” but only about a “date.” So where does that leave us? Shabibi is withholding the trigger until the government unity issue is resolved. This, then, would take us up to April 5 and the National Conference. I don’t see a lot of hope in the outcome of the conference...Maliki is a very hard man to deal with, probably for a number of reasons...he has held the same position for 2 years now: why should we expect anything different this time?

4-3-2012 Jonnywg there are no hardware glitches now...but glitches abound in other areas...CHINA is in complete control now...several prominent persons are being presented get out of jail cards...the negotiations are finally done and it is seemingly out of a countires control...in the nick of time a solution was presented by CHINA " DO IT OR ELSE". I EXPECT IT BY TOMORROW NIGHT AT THE LATEST...I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE LITTLE DETAILS AT THIS TIME AND CANNOT TELL YOU WHO IS IN CHARGE BUT ONE OF THE 3 LETTER PEOPLE ARE FINISHING THE JOB...AS IN MANY OTHER TIMES WE HOPE THE QUICKSAND HOLDS FIRM TONIGHT AND DAYTIME TOMORROW.

4-3-2012 Mailman17 SHABS IS...OUT FOR THE BEST INTERESTS OF IRAQ AND KNOWS FULL WELL HE CANNOT RV WITHOUT THE LAWS PERTAINING TO BANKING, INVESTMENT AND TAXES DONE. THATS WHAT WE WAIT FOR...ALONG WITH SHABS AND IT APPEARS WE WILL ALL GET OUR WISH GOING INTO JUNE 1. THE WINDOWS FOR IRAQS PROGRESS ARE WRITTEN...APR 15TH, APR 19TH, JUNE 1ST. THE THING IMO TO WATCH FOR NOW IS THIS...JUST WHAT THEY HASH OUT IN THE APR 5TH MEETING AND ANY THING REGARDING THE WTO...ALMOST HOME PEEPS...WE SHALL SEE....TICK TOCK.

4-3-2012 SWFloridaGuru We won't know for sure if the National Conference is on track for the 5th, until the 5th. We've seen a million conflicting reports and they have been trying to accomplish this for 2 months now with no success. Lets hope they have it nailed down this time and we'll know for sure in a couple days. As usual, we hope for the best.

4-3-2012 Jonnywg we are entering a turbulant day that should define our rv position...in the next few hours information will be released that should put us out of our misery...not much can be said right now except that the rv situation should be very clear as the day progresses...it looks really good but may be presented differently than we expected...as it unfolds i will release the data and accompanying explanations.

4-3-2012 BWM I don't like, agree with or condone those that tell you to look for a particular time for the RV happening...can I tell you we're close from the intel, this is a true investment and do I hear times to look for? sure...don't get caught up in the - by this time, or by that event.

4-3-2012 75 THE FACTS AND SCENARIO HAVE NOT CHANGED. WE ARE SIMPLY ONE DAY CLOSER. THE RATES ARE HIGH WITH DONG IN THE BASKET. WE WAIT.

4-3-2012 Doc Unfortunately our skepticism has proven warranted. We just learned the National Meeting has been postponed with no date given. The reason given was in fighting. This coupled with the scheduled month long break for Parliament beginning mid April leads us to conclude that a short term resolution to the RV is improbable. We can only hope cooler heads will prevail and resolutions will proceed forthcoming. If not we continue to speculate June to September as the next probable timing. We report, you decide.

4-3-2012 DinarWishes Could today be the day? Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought we would be here in April...Goes to show you that Nobody truly knows the time it will eventually go...I know it is coming!!!

4-3-2012 Jonnywg WE FEEL THAT THE TIME IS UPON US AND WE LOOK FOR A POSITIVE FINISH SHORTLY.
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-03-2012 at 08:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread