Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frequently asked Q & A

Thanks

Frequently asked Q & A

Q: How can you assure me you are a trustworthy company and I will get my Iraqi dinars?
    A: We are licensed by the Office of Financial Regulation in the state of Florida. This license is very prestigious and provides another level of accountability which should make you the consumer feel very good. We are also registered with the Department of the Treasury and meet or exceed all Federal regulations.

Q: How quickly after I place my order will my currency ship?
    A: We will ship your currency within 24 Hrs of confirming the receipt of your payment. Our new Debit Card / ACH payment method secures your currency rate once all documents are faxed / emailed to us. Our methods of payment are: Bank Wire, Cashier's Check / Money Order, ACH

Q: How is my currency shipped?
    A: Your shipment will be sent via FED EX delivery, requiring an adult signature.

Q: How do I know I am buying authentic Iraqi dinars and other currencies?
    A: Remember, we are a licensed company. We have to answer to the Office of Financial Regulation and the Department of Treasury. We purchase directly from licensed sources in the Middle East and Asia which we have been doing for quite some time. Lastly, we sell to other licensed financial institutions here in the United States which includes banks so our internal controls are of the highest standard. Finally, we authenticate every note making sure each is true.

Q: What denominations do you offer in Iraqi Dinar?
    A: We are a global wholesaler of Iraqi dinars to the largest institutions in the world. We carry and stock the 50, 250, 500, 1000, 10,000 and 25,000 note in all uncirculated condition.

Q: How can I exchange my Iraqi dinars or sell what I have?
    A: We are always in need of currency. We will buy your currency back at any time.

Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
    A: Bank wires, cashier's check, money orders and ACH payments.

Q: Do you ship internationally?
    A: Yes, however cost will vary per country.

Q: Can you tell me about the Value of Dinar?
    A: The Value of Dinar has increased by 174% since the inception of the new Iraqi Dinar notes in January 2004'. The Iraqi Dinar or Iraq Dinar Exchange Rate is controlled by the Central Bank of Iraq as a program rate. This rate has consistently appreciated in value over the years.

Q: How do I get Iraqi Dinar News?
    A: From the great sites that we have chosen to display our ads on and were gracious enough to give us our own forum for updates!

Q: Iraqi Dinar Revaluation what do you think?
    A: The subject of an Iraqi Dinar Revaluation is a topic we hear every single day of the week by clients. This site that we advertise on is a great source for information, articles and news.
    Last edited by dbcooper; 04-09-2012 at 02:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread