Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Med, Adam, Kap & other self proclaimed gurus 4/16/12

Thanks

Med, Adam, Kap & other self proclaimed gurus 4/16/12

4/16/2012 DinarWishes What many dont know is that there is another seperate side to the Forex...Its called the Banking Forex...Same program but totaly seperate from the Trading Platform...So when you hear us say its showing on Forex what we are saying is it is showing on the Banking side of Forex and not the Trading side of Forex...Yes, it is showing on the Banking Side of Forex...its been on the "back screens" for a few days now...it will take 3 days after the Actual RV to show on the Trading side of Forex...All we need is the Banking side...the trading side is not important. So when we see it on the Trading side most of us will have already started to cash out...the Date is from now till the 23rd from what Im being told...Im not saying it will happen by then...that is what is being reported at this time.

4/16/2012 8Ball The last rate change in Iraq...was January 17th 2012, 1170 to 1166...3 months out places us at April 17th 2012...they have to make another change...Being that they are monitored under chapter 7...there are articles stating that they have to make adjustments to salaries of employees due to the budget not being able to cover. Budget being short can be a great reason for an RV. Shabibi being at the IMF conference seems to be...very well planned timing. May be more than a conference.

4/16/2012 Med THINGS SEEM TO BE STRAIGHTENING OUT...I WILL BE HONEST IF I HAD NOT SEEN A CHANGE AND THE COUNCIL BEEN TOLD TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS I WAS CLOSING SHOP HERE. I WAS NOT GOING TO SELL MY DINAR BUT WE ALL COULDNT HANDLE THIS FOR ANOTHER 3 YRS. KEEP YOUR CHIN UP. THIS IS MOVING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AGAIN.

4/16/2012 Bulldog75 EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER...WE ARE SEEING TREMENDOUS ACTIVITY ON BANK DEPOSITS AND BANK SCREENS. NOTHING OFFICIAL YET. THIS RV WILL HAPPEN!!! THIS IS INEVITABLE!!!

4/16/2012 Poppy3 I think we are moving towards finally getting some settlements and agreements on making things that have been agreed upon previously actually activated and IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS WE WILL KNOW much more about our status . The timing is the hard forecast as always but I am positive we are moving in a positive direction. Many sources are saying RV should occur before the end of this month unless something breaks down in communications. I WILL UPDATE YOU THE MINUTE ANYTHING CHANGES AND IT IS CONFIRMED.

4/16/2012 Ennorste Shabibi has the authority to change the value of the currency whenever he feels it is time to do so. The Cabinet did not "HAVE" to give him that authority. He already has it. Neither can their resolution STOP him from acting. This is bluster, and Najafi rightly pointed this out by quoting the Constitution. The GOI is powerless over actions of the CBI. Parliament backs the CBI 100%. The IMF has also backed the CBI, specifically on the "remove the three zeros" project (RV). Nothing from the GOI can stop this.

4/16/2012 BWM Nothing is certain with currency...but the level of information coming in would lean toward the accomplishment of this event on a much more immediate scale IMO...two trains of thoughts right now in the intel world...much information pointing towards tomorrow as a good possibility while others say between the 18th and 25th... I have heard both sides from contacts and like all the other times, we'll just have to wait and see...I just want someone to be right!!!

4/16/2012 Doc A recent article reported inflation at 8.3% y-o-y March 2012 with a monthly rate of 1.7% (>20 % annualized). Basically Shabibi has inflation running, the USD as the currency of choice (dinar getting weaker ever day) and Maliki apparently attempting to delay all plans of Shabibi. And we thought our job was tough. Shabibi has been trying to work with the GOI but at some point he may run out of time.

4/16/2012 DinarWishes It will be seen at the Banks before it shows on the actual forex...it will post at all the banks at the same time on the Banking Forex...As far as the Trading Forex it could take up to 3 days to show on the Normal Forex...it is showing at the regional level but there is a difference between showing and Live...it has been fluctuating on Forex for a while it is now no longer moving...it is at the new rate but we are not being told what it is...3.22 - 4.20 is what Im thinking is a good range to plan on.

4/16/2012 Hammerman The rate is at the regional level at the banks. They sent it to the regional level Thursday night into Friday. Shabibi is the man and he's the only one in the world that knows exactly when this will go down. My intel says between the 17th and the 25th. Start looking real hard for this Wednesday night.

4/16/2012 BWM rates have come live to the teller screens but at the program rates, the 1166 rate like you see on the cbi...while this may not seem such a big deal, it is considering that these screens have been locked up for some time with absolutely no information (zeros and such) on them. I think the manipulation was the rates going up and down in the back screens...the teller screens are a completely different thing...I believe those other rates were manipulated but these on the teller screens is something that has opened up.

4/16/2012 Bulldog75 WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING ON THE FRONT BANK SCREENS TO DROP IN THE RATE. THE CONDITIONS ARE RIPE. INEVITABLE IQD & DONG ARE SUPER STRONG FOR AN ANYTIME POST.

4/16/2012 Doc Our belief continues that we need to see resolution around chapter 7 and to a lessor extent Erbil before we see the RV. Unfortunately the meeting between Kuwait and Iraq to put the finishing touches on potential chapter 7 release was postponed until next week. On top of this the Maliki/Shabibi sage continues. It is interesting that the CBI law seems to suggest the CBI's independence while the supreme court ruled in favor of Maliki. We view this as politics as usual for Iraq. However all these delays are putting Shabibi between a rock and a hard place.

4/16/2012 Kaperoni Question: What are your thoughts on the SBA coming up for review in Late July...any weight to this? Its nonsense because there are two articles from the IMF, one in Sept, and the other in Feb 2012 that states..."the IMF is in full support of Central Bank raising the 3 zeros from the iraqi dinar." Therefore those statements clearly show they want it done now and take presidence over the SBA. {the "Stand By Agreement" (SBA) is between the Iraq Government, the Central bank of Iraq and the IMF.}

4/16/2012 Adam Montana Lots of news the last couple weeks! Shabibi, Maliki, remove the 0's, reprint the currency, DON'T reprint the currency... WOW. I'm truly excited to see what the next couple months brings. I was on a "now to September" timeline, but now I don't think we will make it to September. I think the REAL reason they pulled back on their "decision" to reprint the currency is that they are on the verge of doing something completely different. My best hope is that they simply RV the currency. I know a lot of people like to say it "can't" happen, but I think they are wrong. It CAN happen. To what extent? Who knows, but I have risked a LOT of my personal money on this currency because I truly believe it won't end up as a loss. With any luck this Dinar Rollercoaster is coming to an end soon, with some GOOD luck we're going to make some decent money, with EXCELLENT luck we'll make GREAT money!

4/16/2012 Doc A recent article reported inflation at 8.3% y-o-y March 2012 with a monthly rate of 1.7% (>20 % annualized). Basically Shabibi has inflation running, the USD as the currency of choice (dinar getting weaker ever day) and Maliki apparently attempting to delay all plans of Shabibi. And we thought our job was tough. Shabibi has been trying to work with the GOI but at some point he may run out of time.

4/16/2012 SWFloridaGuy I just got off the phone with Studley who is one of the few people I have a lot of respect for as an intel provider and as a financial expert. He is very confident we are near the end but insists absolutely no one will be able to pinpoint the exact timing. He confirmed that knocking random dummy rates and numbers around while testing has nothing to do with the actual solid numbers due to the potential for insider trading, corruption and runs on currency. So, we can ignore the daily rate predictions we hear. There is a lot of misinformation out there. However, through his high level banking contacts he's been made aware of certain details that are clear indicators and which prove the process is underway and has progressed to that level. I am very encouraged and I also do believe we are close.

4/16/2012 Doc We have confirmation that the LDs have not been distributed anywhere in Iraq. All the bank screen reports continue to be bogus. China did not RV (currency allowed to float in larger range) and Shabibi did not flee the country (he is in the US for meetings with the IMF). All is not done and with the delay in the Iraq/Kuwait meeting we do not see any immediate (at any minute) potential for the RV. We maintain that as soon as chapter 7 is done that Ebril will come fairly quickly. Until then we continue to wait somewhat patiently. We report, you decide. I am very encouraged and I...do believe we are close. Without going into any details, I will say that I have been in contact with an economic counselor who works for the research department of the IMF and he has confirmed that Iraq is moving forward with their currency reform project and among the issues being addressed is the raising of their exchange rate. He will comment no further. In a very diplomatic way he has confirmed the suspicions we've had all along and considering the source this is very exciting to hear.
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-16-2012 at 09:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread