Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Med, Adam, Okieoilman & a new proclaimed guru 4/19/12

Thanks

Med, Adam, Okieoilman & a new proclaimed guru 4/19/12

4/18/2012 Jonnywg we just got a call from the NY banks...a problem is resolved and we are back in the saddle...expecting the process to end tonight rates in the banks...we will do our best to get another verification and report back.

4/18/2012 Doc We reported earlier that the Chinese did not revalue their currency. They simply are allowing the yuan to trade in a broader range than previously. The new range is + 1 %. This can hardly be classified as a revaluation. In addition there is no confirmation that any other currency has revalued. As of this morning all are trading within normal ranges.

4/18/2012 Adam Montana My original reason for September was based in part on what seemed to be a CONCRETE intention to redenominate by September. With that plan, they would have HAD to make a move before or on that September date, now that they've retracted that plan, they can either a) do it SOONER, or b ) do it LATER. The only thing holding them up at this point is Chapter 7 and the HCL. With the Kurds threatening to cause trouble, the value of the Dinar apparently sliding out of control, I think they need to take IMMEDIATE ACTION in order to maintain control of both the country and the dinar....therefore, I see a good possibility of this happening even sooner than September, of course, there is a flipside to it. Like I said earlier, the more IQD they suck out of the current market, the more demand there will be when they change the value...so in a sense... the longer they put it off, the higher value they can get out of it.

4/18/2012 Med RIGHT NOW I AM JUST BEING VERY PATIENT I AM WATCHING FOR A SIGN OF THE NEXT MOVE. THE BEST SIGN FOR ME WOULD BE FOR THEM TO MOVE ON THE EXCHANGE RATE. I CANNOT SEE THEM DELIVERING ANY NEW SMALLER DENOMS BEFORE THAT HAPPENS, IN FACT THAT IS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR. I DO NOT EXPECT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE IMF THEY WILL BE TOTALLY CLOSED MOUTH. ONE HINT FROM THEM THOUGH WOULD BE AND THIS WOULD NOT BE INTENTIONAL IS THAT IRAQ WERE TO MOVE FROM ARTICLE XIV TO ARTICLE XIII THAT WOULD BE A SIGN.

4/19/2012 Cap1 LET ME GIVE YOU A RUN DOWN OF YESTERDAY'S INTEL: IMF AND BIS HAVE DONE THEIR WORK. CHINA IS OVERSEEING EVERYTHING NOW. MANY MUSLEMS HAVE DESCENDED ONTO MAJOR CITIES FOR CASHIN. THEIR FAMILY FROM ACROSS THE POND ARE SENDING DINAR FOR CASHIN BECAUSE THE RATE WILL BE HIGHER HERE. BANKS ARE READY AND SOME WILL BE OPEN 24 HRS. D.C. SOURCES SAY BY FRIDAY. THIS IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION AND THINGS CHANGE LIKE THE WIND. WE ARE VERY CLOSE.

4/19/2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg It appears I was in error regarding a lockdown situation as we are now getting conflicting reports...while the crews are in and working it may be that a lockdown was not necessary as all information is sealed and cannot be adjusted by anyone...reports of confirmation will come out this afternoon and it will be published as soon as possible

4/19/2012 Doc We do see progress toward the goal. Chapter 7 and Ebril issues are on the radar and being addressed. We will continue to watch the progress of these issues. We maintain we are still looking at June for resolution. Hopefully Iraq will surprise us and get it done sooner. Until then, we report, you decide.

4/19/2012 Bulldog75 WE ARE ON THE RIVER OF NO RETURN. FULL SPEED AHEAD. "THIS IS INEVITABLE". ALL OBSTACLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED. UST READY WITH CHINA, IMF, BIS. FURTHER DETAILS NOT IMPORTANT NOW. THE IQD IS THE CATALYST FOR THE WORLD RV. THIS HAS TO HAPPEN. GOOD TO GO.

4/19/2012 Blaino a large and well funded big 4 bank has flown, at their own expense, several "whales" into the great state of ____and...put them up in fine style at the _____...They are here to get...Cashed OUT. LOGIC DICTATES THE FOLLOWING: 1. THE BANK WANTS THE BUSINESS! 2. THEY (BANK) WOULDN'T REACH INTO THEIR OWN POCKET FOR ALL THE EXPENSES FOR A 'HUNCH' 3. THESE ARE NOT THE TYPE OF FOLKS WHO WILL JUST SIT AROUND FOR DAYS AND DAYS 'WAITING' FOR STUFF TO HAPPEN! 4. IN THE EVENT THE BANK IS UNABLE TO SETTLE THEIR ACCOUNT "NOW" THEY WILL ACCEPT, VALIDATE AND DEPOSIT THE IQD... AS IQD WITH FUNDING IN USD PENDING THE RELEASE IN IRAQ...BUT THEY FEEL THE TIME IS "NOW"...(BANK).

4/19/2012 Adam Montana First off - nope, no RV yet. Despite that small fact, there is still a LOT going on right now! There's talk that Shabibi and Maliki could both be on the way out. In my opinion, the "things to watch for" are still the HCL and Chapter 7.

4/19/2012 BellaGrits I feel we are making progress...no delays other than perhaps technical...I continue to feel we are moving ahead, we are in a good place, and we have everything to be excited about as of now!!

4/19/2012 BWM There is information coming in that today is indeed a great opportunity...I would NEVER pin it to this date or a specific time...BUT according to the information things are sounded VERY VERY good...so we'll see if any of the info pans out.

4/19/2012 Cap1 LET ME GIVE YOU A RUN DOWN OF YESTERDAY'S INTEL: IMF AND BIS HAVE DONE THEIR WORK. CHINA IS OVERSEEING EVERYTHING NOW. MANY MUSLEMS HAVE DESCENDED ONTO MAJOR CITIES FOR CASHIN. THEIR FAMILY FROM ACROSS THE POND ARE SENDING DINAR FOR CASHIN BECAUSE THE RATE WILL BE HIGHER HERE. BANKS ARE READY AND SOME WILL BE OPEN 24 HRS. D.C. SOURCES SAY BY FRIDAY. THIS IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION AND THINGS CHANGE LIKE THE WIND. WE ARE VERY CLOSE.

4/19/2012 Jonnywg It appears I was in error regarding a lockdown situation as we are now getting conflicting reports...while the crews are in and working it may be that a lockdown was not necessary as all information is sealed and cannot be adjusted by anyone...reports of confirmation will come out this afternoon and it will be published as soon as possible

4/19/2012 Doc We do see progress toward the goal. Chapter 7 and Ebril issues are on the radar and being addressed. We will continue to watch the progress of these issues. We maintain we are still looking at June for resolution. Hopefully Iraq will surprise us and get it done sooner. Until then, we report, you decide.

4/19/2012 Cap1 IRAQI T.V. IS REPORTING THE REVALUATION OF THIER DINAR. IT IS REPORTED THAT 90% OF ALL BROADCASTS ARE CENTERED AROUND THE REVALUATION NEWS. INSTRUCTIONS ARE ALSO BEING GIVEN BY WAY OF TV ON HOW TO EXCHANGE THEIR DINAR, ETC. WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS FOR YOU.

4/19/2012 Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75 WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION WHAT WE WERE WORKING ON REGARDING AN "IN COUNTRY RV". WE HAVE ALSO RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RATE IS LOCKED ON THE FOREX TO BEGIN TRADING TOMORROW/FRIDAY. THE RATE IS UNBELIEVABLY HIGH.

4/19/2012 Blaino DR. SHABIBI HAD A VERY INTERESTING COUPLE OF GUYS AS BREAKFAST GUESTS. THIS COULD BE THE FOOT PRESSING THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL...20 MINUTES OF SOMEWHAT INTENSIVE CONVERSATION...THEN EVERYONE LEFT IN AN UPBEAT MOOD...WITH SMILES.

4/19/2012 BellaGrits It is my opinion we have run into an issue regarding paperwork -- nothing to delay or change, but merely to complete the process. We have varying intel from different agencies in re to the Lockdown. we know they are there until this is complete--Lockdown or not. I do feel we are extremely close and the above can be completed w/o any delays of any great length.

4/19/2012 I Bulldog75 THIS IS "INEVITABLE". I VOTE FOR TOMORROW/FRIDAY. ALL INFORMATION IS LINED UP.

4/19/2012 Russell from Oz The Iraqi Dinar is currently worthless, but I and others who have done extensive due diligence (Kaperoni, Enortste and few others) feel that the Iraqi Dinar will revalue at about or just above US$1.00...possibly at $1.17 - $1.20. There have been countless articles released from the CBI and GOI regarding the revaluation (delete 3 zero’s project) in recent months. All point to and reference a revaluation of about 1000:1 which would put the new dinar at about equal to US$1.00. It is apparent from articles and news items out of Iraq lately that the main currency on the street in Iraq is the US$...this fits in with what we perceive was Shabibi’s plan to pull the large 3 zero notes out of circulation in Iraq (the “delete 3 zero’s” project).

4/19/2012 BWM OK just dropping in to give some info about tv announcements in Iraq...so far all I have been able to confirm is that the announcements were telling the citizens to turn in dollars for dinar...trying to get the dollar off the streets there completely...Does this mean anything for us? possible...It would be good news they want dollars off but doesn't necessarily mean that there has been an RV announcement at this time confirmed.

4/19/2012 BellaGrits i generally expect to wake up to negative news, and as usual i DID...HOWEVER, i always know it shakes out as the day moves along, only today seems to be quite different...it just gets better and BETTER...NO kidding, misinfo like "crazy" to great information...wow, what a ride...let's pray this is it, PEOPLE...I sure hope we are on our way to a victory lap SOON...HATE to place a TIME...But it honestly looks GOOD...IT really does.

4/19/2012 Russell from Oz (another newbee....or is it?) JUST HOW WILL IRAQ PAY FOR THE RV? The common answer we see is that these countries will buy oil with the Dinars we cash in...in my opinion that’s a really dumb answer. Blind Freddie can tell you that at $32 a barrel it will take Iraq hundreds of years of oil supply at 10 mill barrels a day to cash out 20 to 30 trillion dollars if the RV is $3.22, let alone...other hairy fairy RV rates of $10 to $22...even at $100 a barrel it will take about 100 years, and by then we will be importing some exotic new power source from Mars anyways!
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-19-2012 at 07:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread