Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Med & other self proclaimed gurus 4/23/12 *updated

Thanks

Med & other self proclaimed gurus 4/23/12 *updated

4/23/2012 Doc Several articles were released over the weekend which we view as good news. First Talabani has appeared to have made it a priority to resolve the issues between Barzani and Maliki to move Ebril to completion. The goal appears to have resolution going into the National Meeting. The only timing for this was indicated as in the next week or two. Secondly, the next Iraq/Kuwait meeting is scheduled for today which is preparing the way for chapter 7 release. We can only guess as to the timing of resolution of both of these issues but the news releases suggest we are still weeks away at best. The next official UNSC meeting is June.

4/23/2012 Med THE SURPRISE OF THE DAY, THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE....PM MALIKI'S PARTY STATED THEY ARE BEHIND MALIKI, WOW WHAT A REVELATION THAT WAS, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING...JUST HOW WOULD THEY STOP MALIKI IF HE WANTED TO RIGHT NOW TAKE OVER IRAQ. IT SEEMS THAT CBI BECAUSE SHABIBI HAS KEPT QUIET, IS NOT SLOWING DOWN WHICH IS GOOD FOR US. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME DEFINITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT BY CBI THAT THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING...NOTHING CAN INFLUENCE OUR DECISION TO REVALUE. SO FAR THEY HAVE STOPPED SHORT OF DOING THIS.

4/23/2012 DinarWishes We are trully just at the point of needing that last step finished...it could show anytime!!! We just dont know when that anytime is. We are truly so very close!!! Im waiting for an update this morning and hope it will give us a little light as to where we are in this.

4/23/2012 Cap1 ALL IS SOUNDING FANTASTIC! TRYING TO CONFIRM SOME EXCITING NEWS JUST RECEIVED. HANG ON TO YOUR HAT. RELAX, AND LET'S WAIT.

4/23/2012 Doc After much analysis our opinion is that the recent articles about raising the value of the dinar versus the dollar "in coming days" is not specifically referring the RV. It is in response to the recent slide of the dinar from the program rate of 1166 to the reported street value of 1350+. Other articles have revealed steps the CBI is taking to prop up the dinar in the short term. This is also the jist of the TV announcements. This is a far cry from a RV. What we did find as extremely interesting is that the CBI has partnered with the GOI to help the GOI do its part to get ready for currency reform. One news release indicated the GOI was delaying currency reform simply because certain systems like computer programs were not ready to handle a change in the currency. We postulated this as the case several weeks ago and it appears factual. Iraq's infrastructure is not completely ready yet.

4/23/2012 Bulldog75 ALL INFORMATION IS POSITIVE AND GOOD ON RV. SLOWLY BUT SURELY, ON TARGET.

4/23/2012 Bella Grits no NEGATIVE news...that's a big deal in the dinar world...we are still in a good timeframe, IMO...nothing has changed since yesterday, and intel generally changes in a second. Honestly, things look great to me...ready for the shoe to drop!

4/23/2012 BWM Have not gotten an update on the meeting that I was expecting this morning so I'm beginning to think that the afternoon may begin slipping away... will know more as info comes in. I'm waiting to hear...just how relevant this meeting was. I know many were expecting it "at the banks" this morning but I had information that said no, not this past weekend and posted it... I was hoping it would be wrong but turns out it was correct so waiting on another update.

4/23/2012 Hammerman THE BANKS DO HAVE RATE LOCKED AND LIVE [CODED] BUT ON SIDE OF IT SAYS T.B.L...TO BE RELEASED LATER. THIS IS A FACT I HAVE SEEN IT AT LEAST 3 TIMES. THEY HAVE TRIED TO PROCESS THIS EVENT SINCE LATE LAST NITE AN KEEP TRYING EVERY FEW HOURS. THERE ARE 12 IN FIRST BASKET...ALL RATES WERE SET BACK IN JAN. IT IS TOTALY OUT OF ALL HANDS, I DO MEAN ALL, OTHER THAN THE BANKS.

4/23/2012 Jonnywg we are hearing all kinds of rumours right now...good ones...from all over...ORLANDO, ATLANTA, RENO, LAS VEGAS, NEW MEXICO...appears things are in high gear and I have calls in everywhere... verifications are on the way

4/23/2012 Doc Our current opinion continues as it was stated several months ago. Iraq is simply not ready for a significant change in its currency. Chapter 7 and/or Ebril need to be resolved and with this the dinar instated as a recognized, internationally traded currency. It is only at this point will Iraq be in a position to RV. As for timing it is anyone's guess but we tend to agree with the reported June to September theories as a minimum. If Iraq drags its feet on these key issues it could be longer...we simply report, you decide.

4/23/2012 BWM news came late this afternoon which...led me to rule out the bank update at 2... but news did come later that there was indeed movement... I think there is still an opportunity for tonight as long as nothing new comes into play. I'm looking for a basic rate...4-6 and anything above that will be gravy...heck, that will be gravy.
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-23-2012 at 08:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread