Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adam, Med, Mailman, OOM & other self proclaimed gurus 5/9&10/12

Thanks

Adam, Med, Mailman, OOM & other self proclaimed gurus 5/9&10/12

5/10/2012 Med IRAQ HAS 816 BILLION USD HERE IN THE U.S. FROM THE DFI...BUT HOW DO THEY EVER GET IT BACK...IF THEY WERE TO GET THAT MONEY COULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT COULD BE DONE TO THAT COUNTRY AND FOR THE PEOPLE...IS IT CH VII, REMEMBER ONCE THAT IS RELEASED IT GOES TO CBI, COULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT 816 BILLION WOULD DO FOR THE DINAR. UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS A COUNTRY IS PROTECTED FROM BEING SUED BY INTERNATIONAL LAW, IRAQ IS NOT, THEY WERE STRIPPED OF IT...THAT IS WHY ALL THAT MONEY IS PROTECTED BY THE U.S. PRESIDENT. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA AND BUSH DID NOT PROTECT IT UNDER PO 13303 THEN EVERY PERSON OR COUNTRY OR COMPANY WHO HAS SUED THEM AND WON COULD TAKE FROM IT IMMEDIATELY.

5/10/2012 Mailman17 THERE ALSO SEEMS TO BE A BIT OF CONFUSION ON IRAQS PART TO JUST WHEN THOSE TARRIFS AND TAXES TAKE EFFECT AND TAXES TAKE EFFECT, IT IS NOT JULY IT IS JUNE 1... THE MOST INTERESTING PERSPECTIVE I SAW WAS FROM THAT STUDENT ON ECONOMICS...THAT STUDENT SIMPLY SAID IF YOU IMPLEMENT THOSE TARRIFS AND TAXES WITHOUT CHANGING OR GIVING THE DINAR VALUE…THE PEOPLE WILL SUFFER GREATLY…EVEN MORE THAN THEY ARE NOW.

5/10/2012 SWFloridaGuy Soon we expect to see seated ministers, not acting (interim) ones lacking parliamentary approval, the adoption of Erbil and more services provided for the Iraqi people. Maliki's enemies have united and one way or another, we will have a successful National Meeting and a resolution to this political crisis. Upon reaching that stage Shabibi will have another meeting with the Finance Committee and they will agree that the political atmosphere is favorable to remove the zeros and raise the exchange rate of the IQD. In short, these next few days could solve all our problems!!

5/10/2012 Mike the application of Tariffs - starting the end of June - 1st of July - it has not changed - it has always been that date - decided not to try and hold it off - they want to push the tariffs up...there are people that are worried that if they don't add value to their money that there is going to be inflationary pressures...it is absolutely really imperative from a Parliamentary standpoint they push that - its great for us...as of right now it is still a GO.

5/10/2012 Adam Montana The next two items push it [the RV] out a little further: Economic Committee in the House of Representatives state that Iraq will not accend to the WTO due to issues within the GOI (Again, Maliki needs to get his act together. They need to join the WTO for their long term goals to succeed) And the United Nations announced that the issues between Iraq and Kuwait may take another 8 months. (ouch!)

5/10/2012 Duckyboy There are many rumors out there that the RV will happen by Friday. There will be a ton of confusion before the RV is done. We don't know what shape or form the confusion will take, but if you follow the news line then I believe it will be something about Maliki. To be more specific and as an example, if we read in the news that they are having a special session of the parliament to vote no-confidence on Maliki, I believe that prior to that vote, we'll see an RV, then a seated GOI with a fully implemented Erbil agreement. I just don't believe, right now, Maliki is going anywhere. This is just one way and it is a guess.

5/10/2012 Poppy3 (the european Union and IRAQ are set to sign a major contract regarding natural gas to Europe on fri the 11th this according to the UN security council can not happen with out an RV 2. Shabibi is to increase the value of the currency)...just got this sent to me and didnt want peeps to take what was printed out of context. Sounds like they have me saying they have to rv before this can be signed. That is not what i said. I do feel it is a awesome indicater that they are close to the rv...Anytime now she can happen...i do know several articles and the two of my sources thought because of things stated in the state dept that they would have to have the rv prior to completeing the contract. Time will tell. I truly feel we have one or two small hurdles to satisfy the doctor and he is wanting to get the rv done .

5/10/2012 Footforward I was looking for this on Monday and I'm in shock that it didn't show up. I can't find one person that I trust that knows why it hasn't shown. If there is no valid reason, I take that as a positive. I firmly believe that this is out of Iraq's hands. They have said they would have a vote of confidence against Maliki maybe 10 times and he is still there. He is on TV right now asking for a National Conference & other things that need to be done. It is a charade, for their pride in Iraq to make it look like they are in control. Maliki will eventually be out of the picture.

5/10/2012 Mike We talked about the Kuwaiti Ambassador and him...saying everything has basically been pen and pencilled and ...for all consequential purposes all the issues that they need to have resolved ARE resolved - they are speaking loud and clear. Truly Chapter 7 is in the hands of the UN - they are just waiting for the UN to give them their stamp and say it is done and move forward.

5/10/2012 BWM based on what I believe. Iraq is DONE (on the inside) they will not expose all the things that are accomplished as two things 1) bargaining power against what they are being held to for 7 and 2) the world cannot allow them to show all they have accomplished otherwise they there will be no excuses for why the RV has not taken place (global financial crisis resolution).

5/10/2012 Poppy3 Two article today have said the deadline for Maliki is the 13th like originally stated and not the 17th. So, we are still just 3 days away. Right now the n/c is in limbo. I personally think they will have one just to make announcements and to show they are all in agreement to assure the public but as far as decisions, it is obvious...that they have made the decisions and are ready to take actions with or without Maliki. I think they are very serious and will move against him and for the completion of the government. (If Maliki fights how long will it take to remove him and get things done?) 3 to 10 days tops. I and the sources as I said last night see action taking place at anytime but next Monday/Tuesday will be very critical to witness the actions they take with him or against him and that will help us determine the time table much better.

5/10/2012 Jonnywg JUST A NOTE TO STATE THAT WE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE FROM [with?] WELLS FARGO...note that wells fargo still has it's international wire service down...this has been since 2pm yesterday as reported...note that some local wires may have gone through...we are very close to the end.

5/10/2012 BGG This is some “posturing” by Maliki in the media ...He has begged for the meeting (now that it might be too late), he has threatened Kirkuk with “invasion”, now he’s threatening to “proclaim” a new government if they don’t get to an NC Meeting – because he knows a “no confidence” vote is on the way. This guy is unreal!! He is threatening TALIBANI with replacement if he doesn’t call the NC Meeting – with a finale of “going to the Parliament to proclaim they replace both the POR and the PM (trying to make it look like a no-lose for him – as in, he called for his own replacement – would that not be an answer to prayer??)”. I almost wonder if he knows what’s about to happen and is “framing it” as though he insisted on he and Talibani be removed to settle the political crisis?? It’s so weird it almost makes sense!?!

5/10/2012 Adam Montana The bottom line is this: 1. Iraq has moved forward and I believe they will continue to do so, therefore I will continue to profit on my Iraqi Dinar and 2. Until we see Chapter 7 and HCL done, there is no RV.

5/10/2012 Mailman17 I THINK THEY WILL BE FINE AND DO WHATS NOT ONLY RIGHT BUT PLANNED…WE ARE THAT CLOSE TO SEEING THIS DONE. IN THE END...IT WILL BE POLITICAL THAT BRINGS IT ABOUT AND IN THE BACKGROUND, STANDING EVER SO VIGILANT WITH SWEAT POURING FROM HIS BROW, SHABS...AND AS LONG AS CHAP 7 LOOMS…I TRULY DONT THINK MALIKI WILL PULL ANY LAST MINUTE SULL***... HE HAS TRIED HIS BEST TO DELAY THIS, DONE A GOOD JOB... NOW ITS CRUNCH TIME.

5/10/2012 ScottiG Since last September I have been saying that Prime Minister Maliki, now former Prime Minister, was the problem, held up the RV. Shabibi was not going to allow the money from the higher valued dinar to be at his disposal. He is officially out of the picture. Shabibi made a speech yesterday stating they are fixing to RV and they are in the process of it happening...we have many good contacts in the Middle East...we will know as soon as it happens, within minutes. There was a very private meeting on Wednesday with Shabibi, the newly acting Prime Minister, and the Minister of Energy and it was a precurser to the release...I don't know that for certain, that is what I have been told, but I hope so.

5/10/2012 BellaGrits it appears we have a forecast on this THUR nite…from a Wells Fargo Bank regarding EMPLOYEES BEING BROUGHT IN FOR THE “NIGHT SHIFT” …hmmmmm, how often does that happen? the Market Conditions are SUPER for the next 24 hrs...also, my position remains the same. 3 letter agencies are totally bewildered with the exception of one in particular...it’s apparent we may have to see the Rv to keep the EURO Union in tact...and quickly, very quickly. Our position looks great as it has in the past few days -- it’s strictly coming down to logistics and timing.

5/10/2012 Jonnywg this week has been torture because we are so close that we all can feel it...we have lots of info that dictates that we are in the time frame of an RV.

5/10/2012 BWM they never stopped them [international wires]... that info was incorrect...would you like to believe that the WF on your corner of your town has the power to hold up the global economic crisis? When you consider that ppl are saying that "regional level issues" from banks are holding this up, that is basically what they are trying to make you believe imo...if you look at this on a global scale it's difficult to believe that banks here in the U.S. could be the complete holdup for all the concerns... it's like all the times we kept hearing "glitches" in the system. Even microsoft doesn't have that many issues, someone would be losing their job and a new person, who knew how to fix the problem would be put into place...somethings are just hard to believe.

5/10/2012 Jonnywg late breaking NEWS...Just received a call that agencies are shocked that it is not LIVE...WE all are shocked...We are all awaiting the POSTING...Maybe this is the night...BUT we will not hype it up yet until we get a bank POSTING...We will continue to bring the news good and BAD...HOPE tonight sometime is great news.

5/10/2012 BGG Maliki's only way out of this is the National Meeting. He believes that he will receive a no-confidence if there's no meeting and if he goes down he wants to take Talabani down with him. That's what that threat was about. Ultimately, I think we're really close to this being over. There should be some hot and heavy negotiations over the weekend but I don't know how far they will go, they may already have their minds set on which direction they are going to take this. This is a very exciting time to be involved in this investment. It won't take Jafaari that long to sort this out. As soon as they deal with Maliki, Jafaari will jump back in there as a peace maker. Keep an eye out this weekend, it's going to be very interesting to see what happens. We should have a legitimate change in the next 2-10 days.

5/10/2012 DinarWishes Lots of intel points to this coming to a close and I for one am ready!!! I for one wont say what I hear... Most couldnt handle it...Just know its coming...and Coming with a furry...Many signs point to it being finished and Lots of Articles about Maliki and Iraq are circulating...But, Im not one to count the Chickens before they hatch...Its been stopped before and it can be stopped again...So, Im Cautiously Optimistic.
    Last edited by coopschick; 05-11-2012 at 08:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread