Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adam, Med, Okieoilman & other self proclaimed gurus 5/16/12

Thanks

Adam, Med, Okieoilman & other self proclaimed gurus 5/16/12

5/15/2012 Okie_Oil_Man TONIGHT I HAD INTENDED TO TELL YOU OF THE GREAT NEWS INCLUDING DETAILS ABOUT WHERE HAVE BEEN, WHERE WE ARE AND FINALLY POST THE POST OF A LIFETIME. BUT---AFTER MY POST THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN INUNDATED WITH CALL'S FROM OTHER "GURU'S" TELLING ME HOW SORRY I WAS FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH THAT WAS ONLY TO BE SHARED BY A FEW "SELECT" INDVIDUALS- (THAT'S THEIR OPINION OF THEMSELVES NOT MINE). ONE OF THE SO CALLED GURU"S EVEN STATED THAT BEFORE I POST I SHOULD CALL THEM. UNLIKE SOME THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN INVOLVED A SHORT TIME I HAVE BEEN ACQUIRING INFORMATION FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO SHARE OPENLY. I WILL NOT SHARE THE GREATEST NEW'S EVER POSTED. IF THE PEOPLE HADN'T CALLED THE BANK'S IN SUCH A LARGE NUMBER I WOULD BE FREE TO SHARE, BUT AS IT NOW STANDS--I AM GOING SILENT.

5/16/2012 Footforward UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE EVERYWHERE, AND IS LOCKED IN AT THE SAME RATE, AND WE ARE TOLD TO CASH IN, ALL RATES ON BANK SCREENS ARE TESTS. PERIOD. THERE IS LIVE TESTING GOING ON, BUT AT THIS POINT NO ONE HAS "THE RATE". THERE IS A RATE OF 17.08 SHOWING ON SOME SCREENS, BUT UNTIL WE ARE TOLD OTHERWISE THESE ARE TEST RATES. THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES LAST WEEK. SHOULD HAVE GONE LAST NIGHT. I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN SAY WITH 100% CERTAINTY WHY THIS HASNT GONE...IM LOOKING HOUR TO HOUR.

5/16/2012 Jonnywg THERE ARE CERTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR DAMAGING THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE RELEASED...THE RV HAS BEEN ALIVE FOR MONTHS BUT NOT RELEASED...RATES CHANGE WITH GOLD/STOCKS/OIL/ USD...TESTING HAS GONE ON FOR WEEKS NOW... ERBIL IS DONE BUT MUST BE ANNOUNCED...WE ARE IN A GOOD POSITION STILL...TECH ISSUES ALMOST RESOLVED...WE ARE CLOSE...We all hope it is done...But I do feel that it may take another day...thursday is the day following the resolving of other undisclosed issues.

5/16/2012 ArizonaHeat [erbil implemented] is one of the requirments to release the RV per Shabibi...im not sure if its the final requirement but we will see very soon. it is to be implimented by a majority out of iraq, that means with or without Maliki. you would think that there would be some type of guidlines as far as a RV is concerned. I do know that this situation has broken just about every single rule there is in reference to the political and financial system. what seems like forever to us is a blink of an eye for all parties...you will get an rv.

5/16/2012 Bondlady much depends on these tarriff taxes...big businesses want to know about these things before they will venture in to invest, what there taxes would be or what tax bracket they would fit in before they committed to long term investments in iraq...without these taxes, say bye bye to the WTO...Of most direct relevance to the WTO is whether foreign exchange is freely available in payment for current account transactions, as exporters need to know how they will be paid. Iraq must have a CONVERTIBLE CURRENCY...the investors and iraqs buissness men will support the private sector hence giving shabibi what he said he would need to happen to bring value to the iqd...shabs got a lot to do an a short time to do it imo as tarriffs are set to begin july 1st 2012.

5/16/2012 Bondlady appears to me shabs saying...hurry up...were runnin outta time here...get it together before its to late...so many red line things set to take place in the “comming phase”...well news flash the commin phase is at there doors, resolve the issues quickly and stop all the procrastinating parl an goi do...its screwin up all shabs plans for iraqs growth and comming out party.

5/16/2012 SWFloridaGuy The only way we can educate ourselves is by reading articles. Whether it's to research currency reform, IMF/World Bank reports, the study of macroeconomic analysis, confirming which laws have been passed and read into the gazette, reviewing statements from the CBI, GOI, Finance Committee or just some random economist stating his opinion. Like with all information we receive, we must consider the source and use our best judgement as to the author's credibility but lets not make blanket, naive statements, like we should avoid all of the previously mentioned and simply trust in the rumors.

5/16/2012 Adam Montana I'm standing firm in my stance that until we have a resolution of the HCL or/and Chapter 7, we aren't going to see the RV. Of course, they could all happen simultaneously.

5/16/2012 Okie_Oil_Man TODAY TAKES US 1 STEP CLOSER TO REALIZING OUR BLESSING. INFORMATION IN TODAY HAS BEEN MORE THAN POSITIVE AND OPTIMISM IS RUNNING HIGH. MANY ISSUES HAS BEEN SOLVED TODAY RELATING TO THE BLESSING. WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE'S TO APPEAR AT THE APPROPRIATE PLACES. I LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE AND HAVE ONLY HAD 2 ROCK'S THROWN AT ME TODAY.----MUCH IMPROVED FROM THE ANGRY CROWD YESTERDAY.

5/16/2012 Poppy3 they are organizing a major protest in Iraq against the GOI and non performance. This is going to apply tremendous pressures on all their elected officials and should be in our favor big time. Tomorrow is deadline day for the fab five and Maliki. One or the other have to make a move. Either he makes moves to stay or they make the move that he is gone. Either way we get some solid details of the next chapter of the dinar delemma ?? Time will tell and time is now on our side.

5/16/2012 Med IF THEY KICK MALIKI'S *** OUT AND I MEAN OUT, SHABIBI HAS A FREE RIDE AND FREE REIGN AND HIS HANDS ARE NOT TIED LIKE RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THE UNBELIEVABLE GARBAGE GOING ON BUT THINGS REALLY LOOK GREAT. NOW DONT BE SURPRISED...THINGS COULD GET REALLY UGLY AND DEADLY TO THE POINT THAT US OR UN HAS TO GO BACK IN AND UNDER CHAPTER VII...IF MALIKI HAD A COUP THEN ALL IS OVER AS FAR AS CHAPTER VII, ...NO ONE WILL ENTER IRAQ TO INVEST MONEY.

5/16/2012 Doc First and foremost the RV will not happen until the current political situation is resolved. Shabibi, the IMF, the IG and members of Parliament have all said this numerous times. The good news here is that it looks like this will come to a head one way or another by mid June. This is based on numerous news releases quoting Talabani and others. We are hopeful that either Maliki relents or the new interm PM honors Ebril and fully seats the GOI rapidly since we believe these issues must be resolved before any RV becomes reality. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

5/16/2012 SWFloridaGuy Our best shot at having a good understanding of the political process and how it may relate to this investment, is by taking the time to do our own research and formulate our own opinion as to where we stand. None of us have all the answers and we've all been wrong in the past but with such a large group working together, researching, utilizing our collective contacts...even when opinions may differ...we can have a much better understanding as to where we stand. Which after all, is the goal.

5/16/2012 Doc The second fact is all of chapter 7 is not lifted. Again numerous articles inside Iraq and inside Kuwait talk about what is being done to resolve this. We need this to happen mainly to get the dinar into article 8 status which in essence will allow it to be international recognized and tradeable. Again the good news here is that the UNSC meets in mid June and we fully expect chapter 7 to be lifted. Icing on the cake would be if the GOI issues were also resolved going into the UNSC meeting.

5/16/2012 DinarWishes there really isnt anything to say about this except that we are waiting...Just waiting...Many things have come into action in Iraq and thats a good sign...Not alot can be said that hasnt been said...I am hopeful to see this really soon!!!

5/16/2012 Doc The third fact is Shabibi plans on going into 2013 with the dinar as the currency of choice in Iraq. Numerous articles are confirming this. To do so he has stated the new currency needs to be printed starting September. He also has stated to dedollarize the dinar needs to be on par with the USD. What we do not know is exactly how much time he believes it will take to dedollarize. We have guessed at 3-6 months based on sketchy information which is why we continue to maintain a June to September window. However, this is the best information we have to date. In any case we are looking at a relatively short time frame in the grand scheme of things.

5/16/2012 Poppy3 The rv will happen only when Dr Shabibi says he has a full supported GOI and a Erbil agreement with shared power including article 140...that can happen in a matter of hours and I believe the man. He is the only Iraqi I know so far that has not ever lied to us.

5/16/2012 Mike Central Bank is getting lots of pressure from Maliki….its getting down to his last days and I say that hopefully...Maliki really trying hard to put alot of pressure on the currency. Remember how we got here…Maliki shut down the country for 5-6 days during the Summit – no banking – no transactions for for 5-6 days – people sat in their houses for days and nobody was spending any money in Iraq – they were all kinda locked up. What that did to the Central Bank was pretty rough – he’s been trying to really take over that – like everything else he has touched in Iraq – he tried to poison this from the get go. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

5/16/2012 Hammerman Two more oil companies are coming into Iraq. One of them has grown a lot in the Gulf of Mexico. This company said they won't go until Iraq has a stable currency. I did check into the TV stuff with Maliki. He was on TV and did talk about the RV but I can't get a true definition about how deep he went into it. He said they wanted to double or triple oil exploration. I was told to be watching for the RV. The window I heard was from Thursday night into next Tuesday but that's not definite. Could the RV happen at any moment, yes it could.
    Last edited by coopschick; 05-17-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    I think we should start a pool....guess how long OOM stays "silent" LMFAO! I'm in for 23 hours.

Thanks
    I win!!! I knew he couldn't keep his trap shut for more than a day!

+ Reply to Thread