Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Info from Wark Bank (KTF Member) 2/25/2010

Thanks

Info from Wark Bank (KTF Member) 2/25/2010

Info from Wark Bank (KTF Member) From DD
    February 25, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS
    I promised I would be opening a Warka account here in the IZ and would
    report any news I could get. I’m late, but I did open a savings here and
    talked to the manager about the future of the dinar.

Although it’s often difficult to comprehend the true meanings of the words (language differences), I believe I have a “good” understanding of what we discussed!!

We talked about the dropping of zero’s from the currency. He see’s this as a good thing. I believe he’s saying that it is NOT the 25,000 notes, but the NEW currency (small denom’s), will not have zero’s and that ALL of the currency will be valued at the same exchange rate as it goes up or down.

25,000 will be 25,000 and the new 10 will be 10,.!! He also hopes Iraq will make these changes soon and seemed very excited about it!! I’ve been over here for almost 5 years and I work in the IZ!! I don’t use any other user name and I’ve been invested now for almost 5 years!! I don’t sell dinar and I’m not involved with anyone who does!!

To me,. this is VERY good news and I thought I would share!! Sorry it took so long!! I’m now convinced there will be no LOP,. and I now believe it will be a gradual growth,. but,. it will be well worth our wait!!

SENIOR EXCUTIVE MEMBER
    Thanks

Re: Info from Wark Bank (KTF Member) 2/25/2010

Thanks for the post.

+ Reply to Thread