6-23-2012 Bondlady kurds [are] saying were not gonna give up on art 140 an hcl...what have we been seeing in the news...hcl ready for vote...art 140, billons dinar being pd out on it...like ive said for 2 yrs... kurds will get the majority of there way...allawi will maybe get some.

6-23-2012 BGG Looks like we could have the session [emergency session of parliament] started in Arbil as early as Tuesday. This is spectacular news!! If this happens without Maliki having done a deal – my take is…he is completely “porked”. There is no way he survives. I had alluded to the fact a Parliament session on Maliki could happen Thurs/Sat/Sun and then we hear about some outcome Monday or Tuesday – but Tuesday is fine. I don’t mind being off a day or two here and there.

6-23-2012 Vic1 THE EXCHANGE RATE IS OUTSIDE OF ANY COUNTRIES BORDERS! NOT INTERNAL! THE PURCHASE PRICE IS EFFECTED IN COUNTRY! THE EXCHANGE RATE IS THE PRICE AND WORTH OF ANY COUNTRIES CURRENCY ABROAD!

6-23-2012 Bluwolf No intel from banks for they are on a gag order, no intel being shared by providers for they have been told that someone is leaking out information, so now all communication has stopped and all is in total silence. This is the situation folks but nothing has changed.

6-23-2012 DinarWishes I think this quarter is one of the best Ive ever seen...Markets are going crazy...Precious metals and oil and all of the "Assets" are getting ready to rebound and rebound hard...Hmmm why do you think that is?

6-23-2012 Doc Several have rightly pointed out that the CBI had indicated earlier dates for issuance of the new currency but those dates have come and gone. We must remember too Shabibi has stated numerous times he needs to see certain actions by the GOI before he will pull the trigger. These actions revolve around a stable political climate and include a fully seated GOI, power sharing, Ebril, etc. Everyone of us knows that Iraq isn't there yet. Our opionion is Maliki is the main issue with this in that his lack of follow through to his commitments were highlighted in the recent report to the UNSC. Remember too Shabibi knows that a major driver of currency stability on the world markets is political stability.

6-23-2012 Adam Montana to put things in perspective for you - "RV" stands for "Re Value", which is a term used mostly by investors like us. We don't expect Iraq to announce a potential "RV", so the most we can expect them to say is "increase the value"... which they do say, and they say it frequently.

6-23-2012 SWFloridaGuy It's my opinion that we're going to see the zeros removed and the exchange rate raise somewhere on par with the USD, like the SIGR report suggested. Over time this may raise to become the strongest currency in the middle east (which includes more factors than just the highest exchange rate) but initially 1:1 is a huge jump and if it revalues the way we want it to, presents many challenges in and of itself. These are just my opinions, which seem to be evolving over the years and I absolutely could be wrong. I'm just hoping for the best like everyone else.

6-23-2012 BOBGETZ6 I felt the rumblings of the earth yesterday of what was to be an exciting evening and a certain rv. Much excitement abounded and for only two, out of all the times I have been told it was going to happen, I admit I was almost excited. I awoke again to dashed expectations. I hope that Oakie's post is correct and we are rid of the foxes and this can now go forward. However, there always seems to be some lame excuse as to why it has not. As I have always said, there is that unknown piece of the puzzle that doesn't quite fit, and I am ready to become a puzzle piece maker.

6-23-2012 Okie_Oil_Man A fox…Bad Entity…was trying to get into hen house last week but the farmer...Good Entity...is dealing with the fox. The farmer is protecting the dinarians…good will prevail! The Good Entity has made it very clear that they will not release this until they know the money will be safe once you have exchanged your dinar. No one cashed out last week. Many were led to believe that someone cashed out…but please know that the bank said, “NO ONE HAS CASHED OUT” at the bank. What you heard about were a third party side deal…be very careful! DON’T GIVE UP - this will be done at some time because Iraq needs a tradable currency. OKIE HAS GOT YOUR BACK AND IS UP TO THE MOMENT ON INTEL -- WILL SHARE WHEN AUTHORIZED.

6-23-2012 Bondlady putting someone in the minister of defense...imo is harder to do than the hcl and art 140 both and i totally understand this dilema...whoever holds that holds iraq in there hands. Obedi ...was accepted by all...was 100% accepted by EVERYONE. Allawi...doesnt want progress...he only wants destroy the Maliki gov...he wouldnt have pulled his name back at the beginning when they all acepted him, he had just found out he wouldnt get supreme council post so he began to stir crap and stop any other kind of progress, so he pulled Obedis name out...the hcl had been being done, many of the points were being worked on to implement, but when he jerked back Obedi, that stopped all progress, imo.

6-23-2012 Med US BANKS DONT HAVE THE LOOSE LIPS LIKE WHAT HAS GONE ON IN IRAQ. AT ONE POINT THE US BANKS HAD A WATCH AND BELIEVED IT WOULD REVALUE THAT WAS 09, IT IS 12 NOW THEY WONT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY UNLESS THEY SHOW THEM THE MONEY, THAT IS ALL BANKS CARE ABOUT. IF WALL STREET IS WATCHING...I AM SURE THE BANKS ARE.

6-23-2012 BWM there has been a great deal of speculation in the last 24 hours about where we are...the information is still good. THIS IS BEING CONTROLLED AND while we get a bone thrown to us every day, we are still subject to the changes and delays that get thrown at us the same time, they are giving us "expectations"... my expectations have not changed...I continue to "look" and prepare for this to arrive at the earliest possible opportunity...however long that takes.

6-23-2012 Vic1 IF TALABANI DID RESIGN THEN TAREK AL- HASHEMI WOULD BE PRESIDENT RIGHT? THEN THAT WOULD BE MALIKI'S WORST NIGHT MARE!!! THINK ABOUT THAT, THE MAN HE WANTS TO ARREST FOR TERRORISM IS WHO TAKES HIM DOWN, FUNNY!!

6-23-2012 Doc So where do we stand ? Simply stated the GOI must become functional which looks like a seat GOI and Ebril resolved. As we see this we are convinced these other issues should as Chapter 7 will be resolved quickly. At this point Shabibi will be in position to pull the trigger. If we look at recent statements by the UNSC and the CBI it appears they believe it will be 4th quarter 2012 at the earliest before the GOI can get it together. The next UNSC meeting is then and if Shabibi want to start dedollarization before the new currency hits is issued the RV will need to happen then. We report, you decide.

6-23-2012 Bluwolf TEST ARE BEING DONE TO SEE THAT ALL TRANSACTIONS COME OUT WITH ALL THE SECURITIES IN THE BANKING SYSTEM, IT IS BETTER THIS WAY. THE LONGER THE WAIT THE HIGHER THE RATE...NO HOLDUPS...WE NOW AWAIT THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE...WE ARE ON FINAL COUNTDOWN...WE ARE SECOND BY SECOND.

6-23-2012 Studley I don't believe there is a holdup, this is a massive undertaking...this is not a normal RV...this involves not only our currency, but many currencies, reworking of banking system, and other systems of the world... and restructuring them, IMO we should be very close...I don't know the exact status, but the reworking of the EU is also very closely related to our investment...I have reports [lower denoms] are positioned in many of the banks all over Iraq. There r so many moving parts...it is very hard to see how close we TRULY are.

6-23-2012 Enorrste I have actually been quite impressed that the Parliament is standing up both for the Constitution and for the democratic process. They are not threatened by Maliki at all, which is amazing. It implies clearly that they have the numbers needed to remove him, and then some. I was also amazed that they had the gonads [uhh ohh!!] to say they'd move the meeting to another province if necessary. Clearly a statement that they weren't threatened by Maliki's removal of the Krails in front of the Parliament building. In short, they are saying that democracy will prevail. But even more importantly, to me, is the fact that several Mps have come out directly and stated unequivocally that Maliki Will Be Removed.

6-23-2012 Bluwolf THE FACT IS THAT WE NOW AWAIT FOR THAT ILLUSIVE PHONE CALL. IT IS APPARANT THAT WE SHALL HAVE SOME INFO BEING RECIEVED SOON, AND I WISH FOR ALL TO JUST RELAX FOR YOU SHALL BE SURVED ANY SECOND NOW.