Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adam Montana & other self proclaim gurus 6/28/12

Thanks

Adam Montana & other self proclaim gurus 6/28/12

6-27-2012 Bondlady thru extensive news searches today an yesterday i still have not found anything that says parliment agreed to halt the tarriffs, only the ministers saying they've amended them and want to postpone it, parliment as far as i could tell has not voted on it other than to pass an gazette the original, so lets hang in there till we find proof 1 way or the other or we just wait what 3 days an see?

6-27-2012 Blaino based on intel over the last 24 hours (more like 36 actually) blaino has elevated [our] alert level to 5 and we will stay there until further notice. Major movement expected on saturday thru monday late into tuesday. i have some strong intel from reliable sources that lead me to make this CHANGE...Almost did it on tuesday morning, but decided to wait on additional news and intel. Got it, so i went for it! I will not release the intel to preclude the possibility of any interference or an excuse for delay...there is a LOT...A lot going on behind the scenes.

6-27-2012 Bluwolf I AM OF THE FEELING THAT WE ARE IN A VERY POSITIVE TIMEFRAME AT THE MOMENT, THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD FROM MY VIEW POINT...I HONESTLY THINK I SHOULD GET MY PHONE CALL VERY SOON...THINGS ARE UNDERWAY AND THAT IS GOOD FOR ALL.

6-27-2012 Footforward there isn't new intel because nothing has changed...we are dealing with the same BS on the same levels that we have been for months...the month isn't over yet and I haven't given any other window lately in terms of specific time frames or dates... I wouldn't say imo the 30th is a "drop dead date". I have trouble calling anything a "drop dead date" ...mostly because I'm kind of gun shy but I have every reason to look between now and the end of the month. LIKE I'VE SAID I KNOW FOR SURE 100% THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN...I MEAN THERE ISN'T MUCH MORE WE CAN DO OTHER THEN RV RIGHT NOW.

6-28-2012 Bulldog75 THERE IS A MAJOR [BANKING] ALIGNMENT FORTHCOMING; THEY DO THEIR STUFF USUALLY ON T-W-THURS. I WILL ANSWER EVERYONE'S RATE...QUESTION: DONG ABOVE .01 AND IQD ABOVE 10 BUCKS.

6-28-2012 Mike the CBI has been ready to go for a long time...they know what they want to do…they have a plan...they are moving forward with that plan. The things we know that they have been telling everybody is the currencies are going to co-exist period of 2 yrs…they will have the same value and a revaluation of some sort to take place with all of this. Sounds like CBI is in control of this process.

6-28-2012 Adam Montana No RV yet, no talk of Chapter 7 this week, but it looks like the HCL is getting closer and that is a GOOD thing. It's looking more and more like the HCL is the key to moving forward, so that's what I'm keeping an eye on...getting them out of Chapter 7 is going to be a rubber-stamp deal. The important issues are now Erbil and HCL. The rest is just noise and fluff.
    Last edited by coopschick; 06-30-2012 at 02:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread