Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Med, Mailman17, Okieoilman & other self proclaimed gurus 7/3/12

Thanks

Med, Mailman17, Okieoilman & other self proclaimed gurus 7/3/12

7-3-2012 Poppy3 Shabibi is the only one in Iraq that has not lied to us. He has laid out what he is going to do and he has done it. He has said that he would not RV until he has a government in place that is going to last. He has said they will have the highest currency in the ME. Kuwait is at about $3.58 or $3.62 somewhere in that range. The rate that the CBI put out that is in their budget is $3.41, so I feel that it will be at least that. Two years ago in October, the IMF approved $3.22 and up to 20% for inflation, so that would be as high as $3.86.

7-3-2012 BGG we’re in a good investment with a fantastic upside. Iraq will get to the place where they deal with this “imbalance of power” in their government. They will have to – the UN won’t let them wiggle until they do. End of story.

7-3-2012 Mike [via emergency stand ins from IQD Team] we have converging storms of politics inside of establishing the government and establishing the banking laws - we are watching them prepare for what we all believe is inevitable in the near future and that is the implementation of most everything they have been talking about. They will implement Erbil, HCL, 140 eventually...I think very soon...we dont know the time frame - they are going to implement the procedures and process to start the deletion of the 3 zeroes...implementation and getting it ready are two different things - they are ready...they are going to implement.

7-3-2012 Soonerfan62 FORGET IRAQ, FORGET POLITICIAL, FORGET COMPUTOR GLITCHES, FORGET BAD GUYS (THERE STILL ARE SOME) WE ARE AT A POINT WHERE WE SHOULD BE EXCITED THAT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE WORKED TO GET THIS RV TO THE POINT OF RELEASE ARE FINISHED. WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN IT, NO ONE KNOWS. 100% GUARENTEE IT IS HAPPENING.

7-3-20212 Okie_Oil_Man i have been very involved the last few day's acquiring intel. While it remain's confidential--i can say safely this is the best time in our entire lives and the next couple of day's will prove that. We have been promised so many times before that we were there or close or soon but this time it is real and not memorex. This is the end of the trail that we have been on for so long. This week look's marvelous darling (remember green acres and eva gabor?) she said it best then and it is more applicable today than then.--just hold on--this week will be our week. Big meeting's today between the P.T.B. All confirmed this process coming to an end.--i can't elaborate more because of the confidentiality factor of which i am bound.

7-3-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman ALL INFO I GOT IS REALLY GOOD...OUR DEAL IS ALOT CLOSER, SO BE HAPPY AN SMILE...INTEL IS PRETTY MUCH OVER...WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR A RV.

7-3-2012 Mike Shabs is doing this in stages...in steps...we love to see stages of things because each progression is all a part of the project to delete the 3 zeroes...any bank not strictly following the rules or procedures will be closed because Shabibi is not going to deal with it...he is a very intelligent economist..he knows he gets one chance to make this thing right. Shabibi, the briliant economist that he is, is getting a tight reign on all of this - auditing all of this so they can keep a managed situation once they raise the 3 zeroes and change their exchange rate to better accommodate their citizens. All of these steps we are seeing are steps to the RV and should get us all cautiously excited that we are there - we are seeing what they are doing to convert their currency over to a better rate.

7-3-2012 Med THINGS ARE LOOKING DAMN GOOD DESPITE THE BS GOING ON WITH THE POLITICIANS. THINGS LOOK VERY VERY GOOD. THERE IS NOT A SPECIFIC COUNTDOWN BUT CBI IS TRYING TO SET ONE UP. BREAKING NEWS...FINANCE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE ZERO'S WILL BE DELETED FROM THE CURRENCY AND ISSUED IN EARLY 2013...WE ALL KNOW THE DATE ...1/1/2013.

7-3-2012 Doc Our goal is to not give false hope but to report as actual information from confirmable public sources as we can. Unfortunately this information does not support a near term RV. The overlying issue continues to be political instability. Report after report both inside and outside Iraq continue to focus on this issue as THE issue preventing Iraq from moving forward. With the current political status it is highly unlikely we will see any RV in the near term. The saving grace (or hope) is it appears Shabibi is now pushing for the 2013 budget to come out early. We know he wants the dinar in place by 2013 and have all financial systems dealing primarily with dinar and not dollars by then. If you consider the timing by end of year we would concur it will happen in near term. We report, you decide.

7-2-2012 Mailman17 FROM A PM THAT HELD IT REAL TIGHT, TO A WELL INFORMED AND UINIFIED PARLIAMENT, A PARLIAMENT WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND A PARLIAMENT THAT HAS HAD ENOUGH. WE SHALL SEE...JUST STAY TUNED AND WE TAKE THIS ONE DAY AT A TIME. INFLATION CANNOT HOLD UP TO JAN, FOOD FOR THOUGHT. STAY POSITIVE AND FOLLOW THE NEWS.
    Last edited by coopschick; 07-03-2012 at 09:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread