So I've had an offshore acct in place for some time thinking that it woulod shield me from what is surely going to be a huge bite taken by the irs when my investment finally pans out. Recently though I received a message from my currency dealer saying that the fincen 104 form will have to be completed before I can cash in..... I''m sure that this is some type of irs form so the government can get there hands on my money..... What are you guys gonna do to protect your assetts after the rv?