Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Potpourri of Gurus for 7/20/12

Thanks

Potpourri of Gurus for 7/20/12

7-20-2012 Poppy3 The night before last there was a very important meeting. I have 2 inside contacts who told me exactly what took place. There was a meeting at the U.S. Embassy by video conference with Talabani, Barzani, Sadr, Maliki and a U.S. dignitary. They are trying to get everyone together to make a decision. The rumor is that there was some progress made during that meeting. They feel like now the National Meeting will be held in seclusion by video conference. Direct from the US embassy, if the banks are completed in time, Ramadan will not interfere with implementation. I think they are trying to get this done before the next election. The dollar won't collapse. When this hits, the dollar will be boosted. I'm anxious to see our country come back.

7-20-012 Doc News does continue to focus on HCL, chapter 7 and vacant posts all getting resolved. In fact these items seem to be dominating the reports over the last several weeks. Again we view this is very good. We still contend the timing is not in the short term (any second). We do not believe it will occur during Ramadan but do concede many deals could be done during this time so when Parliament returns in mid August these issues could be voted on rapidly. This is why we continue with our earliest time of September to October. We report, you decide.

7-20-2012 Adam Montana I think a ten cent RV makes a lot of sense, especially if it happens AFTER they move the value from 1166:1 to 1000:1. A ten cent RV then becomes simple math for everyone involved. Is that the way it will happen? I can't tell you for sure, but it makes more sense to do that than it does to slam the value up to $3.86. They get an increase in value, they get to retain control, and the math is easy enough for EVERYONE to understand, which will assist in making the move successful.

7-20-2012 BGG Sadr is on board once Maliki winds up in Parliament...everyone has been saying Maliki’s not going anywhere and they will do a deal – JMHO (and I know the odds aren’t good) He won’t last. He’s just messed everyone around sooooo often – even Talibani. Think about it…Talibani steps down – Najafi steps up. Problem is fixed in about 12 hours. If he actually retires – which he wanted to last year – Maliki is “deader than a door-nail”. If a month slides by – I will be shocked.

7-20-2012 BWM I have to say that several contacts expected us to wake up to this today...there has been a great deal of information out already. Ramadan starts this evening our time supposedly and I know that would be convenient but not a necessary timeline...we'll see what the day brings information-wise and go from there...you only need to hear one thing at this point...and that will be the "go to the bank" directive.

7-20-2012 Hammerman Six major banks (e.g., Citibank, Deutsche) will be opening in Iraq the first week of September and they will only deal with the new (lower denom) currency. That is wonderful news for us. Do we have to wait until September for the RV? Absolutely not; it can RV any minute. Those who got their money early got their funds frozen and converted to voucher form and will not have access to those funds until November 10th. China is 100% on our side. Everything is looking very good for us.

7-20-2012 Blaino What I can share with you is we should relax and be calm through the weekend, but I expect some exciting news after 9 p.m. tonight. I have seen on my computer with some friends screen shot. I saw some remarkable things and checked with the calculator. Had one of my friends check out what I saw. I saw live on my computer live facts. Not a screen shot but the real deal. I saw with my own eyes. There are some groups doing stuff.

7-20-2012 Soonerfan62 FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE AROUND LAST YEAR, JUNE 30TH WAS AN ABSOLUTE DROP DEAD DATE, THE NEXT DAY HUNDEREDS OR THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE CASHED IN THEIR DINAR BELIEVING IT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN...YESTERDAY, THE 19th OF JULY HAS BEEN A DROP DEAD DATE OF MANY INTEL PROVIDERS FOR A MONTH NOW, NOW THAT IT HAS COME AND GONE I WILL GUARANTEE YOU HUNDREDS SOLD THEIR DINAR BACK TODAY. WHEN KUWAIT RVed THE DAY BEFORE THE MEDIA COUNTRY WIDE AND WORLD WIDE STATED THAT IT WOULD BE ABOUT A YEAR, AND THOUSANDS SOLD THEIR KUWAIT DINAR BACK...GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY? CHINS UP GUYS. REMEMBER: "IN GODS TIMING", "REMEMBER THE ALAMO", "REMEMBER KUWAIT".

7-20-2012 Sonny1 This situation Iraq is in has never been. When in the history of the world has any country had the third most oil, the 2nd most natural gas and had a currency that was negative? The answer is never. Why would all of these countries, China and U.S. included, just waive Iraq's debt in the middle of the worst economic time in decades? Probably because they are holding dinar, and Iraq didnt want to pay them twice (debt plus rv) so Iraq obviously took the RV payoff instead of paying them twice. Iraq will RV between .30-1.00, we will cash in our dinar. Iraq will again RV probably to $2.00, then Iraq will double the value of dinar we turned back to them, giving them trillions in profit. Simple if you think about it. Once these coins hit the streets it's over.

7-20-2012 Vic1 RV...CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME!!! IMHO!!! SOONER THAN LATER!

7-20-2012 Mike This is a prime time NOW for Shabibi to get control of his money so that he realizes that when he RV’s this it is not going to be going to Syria, Iran...that it all comes back to the economy of Iraq. He is working hard at that and it looks like he is making some in roads and I am anxious to see in the coming days as to what will actually happen. The CBI is ready…they are doing and defending each and every day. Be patient – it’s a process – its moving forward and we are happy with the process.

7-20-2012 Bluwolf NOTHING HAS CHANGED, NO NEWS FROM IRAQ HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS RELEASE, WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE PHONE CALL, PERIOD.
    Last edited by coopschick; 07-20-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks
    Articles are staying next year, so why the hell are these idiots still saying any minute?

+ Reply to Thread