Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: National Day of Prayer

Thanks

National Day of Prayer

The National Day of Prayer was created in 1952 by a joint resolution of the United States Congress and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman.

While many current political leaders are considering the cancellation of this law so not to offend people, prayer has been the cornerstone of this country since its development. Our founding fathers called for prayer during the Constitutional Congress, and, prior to the battle of Gettysburg, President Abraham Lincoln turned to God in prayer. Prior to the storming of the beaches of Normandy, President Franklin Roosevelt called for our nation to unite in prayer. Now, with so many issues facing this country, instead of eliminating prayer, we need to unite once again.

Please keep this going maybe someone will get the message.

Thanks
    Armondtoth I wonder how many people realize how important your post really is. I see many people schoffing at this idea when it is mentioned. I think that all problems can be overcome with prayer. When a whole country prays for the right things there is nothing more powerful on this earth. I support this idea whole heartedly. But I beleive it will have to get a whole lot worse before we will get the numbers that we need. God does listen when you speak from your heart. Count on me

Thanks
    You are very right about Prayer ! Karma is coming much faster everyday also,people better live acordingly......I am truely aware in this site,and others too,of the Ego,Self-Idol and Self-Interest persons,whom are talked about much in the Bible,not good !!

+ Reply to Thread