10-10-2012 Kaperoni Don't confuse the raising of the value with the deleting of the zeros. Two different events. All we care about is the raise in value and that can happen at any time/any month. Shabs press release is talking about deleting the zeros (new currency and financial law).

10-10-2012 BGG I thought Barzani was going to be more of a pushover then he is turning out to be. Talabani & Barzani have to come to an agreement or they already have. As long as that happens correctly, what Maliki does in the next few days is almost irrelevant. With Talabani & Barzani on the same page, Maliki can't stand up to that opposition. Maliki says he is on the right page & in the next few days we should see if he is ligitimately everything he says he is going to be & I don't think he will be. I think he will get right to the edge of the water and then try to cause some drama. When Maliki gets back from Russia, there is a growing sentiment to actually remove him. He tramples their constitution at every opportunity he gets. If he plays ball, it will be out of desperation. This is still an incredible investment. We are well on the way, not very far off. I think we are in fabulous shape. There is some turmoil over there but they are putting forth an extraordinary effort. We are in a good place, we are reaching a point of critical mass in the next few days.

10-10-2012 Mike & L.J. We have heard some excellent news...with the formation of the Government moving forward. We are constantly hearing good news from the Central Bank - the progress they are making and being ready to go on an international basis - them ready to go on an international basis with their debit cards and everything they are doing.

10-10-2012 Med DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF SHABIBI IS GIVEN THE BOOT...ONCE THEY REALIZED THE DAMAGED THAT SELLING SO MUCH DINAR WAS TO THE COUNTRY THAT SHABIBI WOULD HAVE TO ANSWER FOR IT CUZ IT IS GONNA COST THEM A LOT TO REPAY IT. I UNDERSTAND HE SAID HE WAS USING IT TO SUPPLEMENT FOR TRADE GOODS THAT WERE NOT ALLOWED UNDER THE DFI BUT TRILLIONS WERE SOLD. THEY SHOULD HAVE NIPPED THIS IN THE BUD BACK IN MARCH OF 09 WHEN MALIKI FIRST HAD CONCERNS AND SO DID THE PARLIAMENT. IT WAS THE IMF WHO TOLD SHABIBI HE HAD TO REMOVE THE DINAR FROM THE TRILLIONS HE HAD OUT THERE BUT HE ALSO USED A DIRTY FLOAT.

10-10-2012 Poppy3 [via BGG] I want people to be encouraged & that they understand that they are in an incredible opportunity, but it is an investment & we need to sit tight and let this thing unfold. Just got a text from overseas, something significant, don't know what it is just yet.

10-10-2012 ****** MY SOURCES. THEY ARE SOLID, BUT THE INFO CHANGES FROM DAY TO DAY AND I FEEL ALOT OF THE INFO THAT IS PUT OUT THERE IS TO MIS LEAD. I WILL SAY THIS...I AM PUTTING OFF BUYING MY TICKET UNTIL THURSDAY TO GO BACK TO HOUSTON ON SUNDAY. HINT HINT.

10-10-2012 Mike & L.J Shabibi is willing to talk about anything he needs to talk about or is asked for in front of Parliament because he does not have anything to hide with what he is doing - he is not smuggling currency..he is NOT doing that - He needs the auctions in order to maintain what he needs to maintain - he has to put dollars in his economy and he has to take dollars out of the economy - we have seen lots of articles on how thats happening and they are not happy with it. Remember if his currency fluctuates, the IMF will NOT give them the tip of the hat...

10-10-2012 Adam Montana there is also talk that the new currency, and thereby the RV, may be delayed until the new calendar year. I don't expect them to announce the RV in this fashion, so this information may or may not be precisely relevant...but if they are truly delaying releasing the new currency until the new year, then we can plan on waiting that long to see the RV announced...of course, they could just be full of "it" and announce it tomorrow (SURPRISE!) and also release the currency then too...it makes the most sense to do it that way, to prevent a huge run on the currency from speculators.

10-10-2012 ****** ALOT GOING ON IN IRAQ TODAY BUT THE BIG NEWS IS CHINA WALKED AWAY FROM IMF MEETING TODAY THAT MEANS THEY DONT WANT TO PLAY BALL WHICH MEANS SOMEONE MAYBE FORCING A HAND AT THINGS.

10-10-2012 ****** I GOT A CALL...TELLING ME THAT THIS PERSON DID SEE THE RATE 1.18 AT A CURRENCY EXCHANGE CENTER IN IRAQ THAT WAS FROM YESTERDAY. DOES NOT KNOW IF IT IS STILL THERE, DOES NOT KNOW IF IT WAS A ACCIDENT OR REAL. IT WAS THERE FOR A FEW HOURS UNTIL HE LEFT. THIS MAYBE A TEST RUN BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANYONE CASHING IN ON THAT RATE, IT MAY HAVE BEEN POSTED BUT NOT EXCHANGING. IT WOULD FLUSH ALOT OF DINARS OUT.

10-11-2012 Vic1 LET US STAY CALM AND CAUTIOUSLY EXCITED!!! I KNOW, ALOT IS TAKING PLACE.

10-11-2012 Adam Montana the bottom line is this: 1. We are waiting for a resolution on the HCL, and they are making headway. Lots of good news there this week and last. 2. We don't expect them to give us a legitimate "heads up" when they are going to RV - it will happen as "unexpectedly" as possible to preserve their profit margin. 3. There is no bad news right now!

10-11-2012 Winalot omg!!! just got a call!!! rv has occurred..public rate for the DINAR - $12.oo, VND - $2.14. [Remember, we are looking for a consensus from multiple Intel and Newshound Gurus. At this time we have not gotten this nor have any Dinar Guru community members confirmed this....stay tuned as we see how this develops]