10-12-2012 Poppy3 There have been 3 articles in the last few days from the Sunni leadership calling for the CBI, begging, we need the RV prior to the budget. I had said the budget was supposed to in the hands of Parliament by the 16th -19th for final approval. They are begging for the RV prior to this. Shabibi has said give me a functional government & I will release the RV. I had hoped that once this government is seated that he has confidence enough to release the RV. I don't think that is the situation now. There is a lot of things pushing them to get this done now. I have an article saying that Shabibi said he would not go past December 1st. Take this with a grain of salt, because he is planning on the government being set before this. We are in an awesome situation, here with this investment & with the richest country in the world.

10-12-2012 BGG Mailiki has painted himself in a box. The next few days should be very telling as to where we are at. Maybe to 4,000 troops are there for security for what could happen. He may very well come back [from Russia] & realize just how serious his situation is & may decide to go ahead & live with a third of the power & this could go very very quickly.

10-12-2012 ****** JUST GOT A EMAIL THAT THIS MAYBE A DAY OR TWO-PUSHING THE 15 DATE. THERE IS NO EXCHANGE RATE IN IRAQ. IT WAS FALSE, ACCORDING TO SOURCES. NOTHING TO BACK IT UP. SOME CLAIM TO HAVE A PIC THEY WERE GOING TO SEND. HAVE NOT GOTTEN IT, SO TO ME ITS BULL CRAP...

10-12-2012 Bondlady i think i can basically show and prove a free float..a few days ago shabibi allowed more usd to be sold in banks and through traders thus stablizing the dinar and doing that i believe he’s about to change his monetary policy and start the pip movement again...thus giving it the free float and it should move pretty quick...i see this happening in 2 different ways just don’t know which one yet either he will free float it from 1166 to 1000 and then take the 000 off thus making it the 1-1or he will let it free float from 1166 to reach 0 then let the pips drive up the rate from there which once it hits 0 1166 to 0 then it will climb and go from minus to plus the plus is true to the usd peg

10-12-2012 Poppy3 Day before yesterday, I got a call from Iraq, the Embassy & the call got interrupted & the phone went dead. There was a blackout at the Embassy. I got excited, figured it had something to do with dinar. It turned out that a new ambassador arrived and that's what it was. I hope I didn't get everyone too excited for no reason.

10-12-2012 ****** JUST GOT A EMAIL AND A PHONE CALL...TWO DIFFERENT PEEPS...ONE TELLING ME HOLD ONTO MY SHORTS THIS IS GOING DOWN THIS COMING WEEK...THE OTHER TELLING ME PRETTY MUCH THE VERY SAME THINGS...THAT THIS WAS TO GO DOWN THIS PAST TUESDAY AND HELD OFF TILL NEXT WEEK...AT THE REQUEST OF IRAQ TO IMF...REASON BEING THEY ARE NOT READY FROM THE CBI SIDE OF THE HOUSE... TREAT AS RUMORS.

10-13-12 Blaino While there has been a tremendous amount of fluffing and puffing re intel and rumors, there is in fact some distinct activity that may indeed be indicative of a tilt in our kind of direction. There "may" be some hard deadlines, some required decisions and agreements which are drawing down to their consummation. Intel is on it now, and if in fact these are not ghosts, if these are real arrangements, we could be seeing additional signs of the quickening! Intel and sources in the ME are seeing some meetings and confirming some additional details that appear to make the coming week, (2nd half) a very interesting time to watch and sharpen our focus. Watch for additional info...as we move forward into the next few DAYS. If you think we are approaching some critical markers and some closure to the puzzle of the RV me thinks you might be onto something. Prepare for financial acceleration!!!

10-13-2012 BGG I misread this one yesterday – which is even better news than yesterday!! As I understood it – Hakim was talking about helping Maliki form a “Majority Goverment”. However, the narrative turns out to be that Hakim and the IISC aren’t going to have anything to do with this “Majority Government” idea. They want a government that works and they won’t be part of the problem – but the solution. It wasn’t bad news if they were going to help Maliki form a true Dictatorship…because they just wouldn’t have been able to come up with the numbers. On the other hand – this news is spectacular. The IISC not being in Maliki’s own corner is really,really, really bad for him.

to be continued...