10-21-2012 ****** I HAVE BEEN TOLD WE ARE WAITING ON ONE THING, ONE THING ONLY AND I CANT TELL YOU WHAT IT IS. THIS CAN GO AT ANY MOMENT. ITS COMING FASTER NOW THAN EVER. SO, THATS THE NEWS I GOT AND I WILL TELL U ITS REALLY CLOSE.

10-21-2012 BOBGETZ6 My intel says not until the election, but that is just one person's opinion. Still hearing that the rates will be very nice and the VND is heard to be higher than expected.

10-21-2012 Hammerman There's not much news, it's extremely quiet. Intel is hard to find, everything is pretty much blacked out, gagged. I don't expect much for the next 2 - 4 weeks. Regarding the Shabibi issue, I believe he is still there & not going anywhere. He has not been arrested and there is no warrant for his arrest. I believe the revaluation is getting extremely close. We are to see this, I am being told, from mid to late November. Others are saying between now, tonight the 21st & this coming Wednesday. I hope they are so true, but my intel does not tell me that. We just have to wait. Bankers are still excited and still on high alert. There has been a lot of money being moved around the world. Everything is good, we are in a strong place.

10-21-2012 Vic1 Shabibi will be in Baghdad, on Tuesday! I do not doubt... will see many HEADS, Fly!!!

10-21-2012 Bluwolf SINCE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON ALL BANKS AND GOVERNMENTS HAVE GONE SILENT, THEY ARE IN TOTAL BLACKOUT. SOME SOURCES SEE THIS THING COMING IN ON MONDAY BUT I WILL TREAT IT AS A RUMOR AT THIS TIME. SOURCES IN BAGHDAD SAY THAT ALL IS SECURE AND THAT OUR TROOPS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB BY IT. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE NEWS OF GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ AND ALL IS READY TO GO ACCORDING TO SOME BANK EXSECUTIVES. IN MY OPINION, I SEE THIS COMING OUT THIS WEEK FOR THERE IS NOTHING ELSE HOLDING IT. POLITICAL PROTOCOL IS NO MORE.