12-17-2012 Tlar If the CBI still holds to the original Shabibi plan and there is every reason to believe they are, both Shabibi and Saleh have stated numerous times that they were going to remove the zeros from the "nominal value" not the currency per say. If they remove the zeros from the nominal value at the present time that would make the dinar worth .86. If they first adjust the exchange value to 1000 to one first and then remove the zeros from the nominal value, that would make the currency 1 to 1. This is the goal Shabibi was originally aiming for, 1 to 1. We know the IMF signed off on this number because of articles coming out saying they would support the removal of the zeros. In a LOP situation the CBI would not need to borrow any money so I assume this means that any LOP is out of the question. The CBI would need no such support. Turki has basically proven to me that he is following closely in step with what Shabibi was trying to accomplish and in the past he has stated he is in approval of the removal of the zeros. Articles...are once again using the language, remove the zeros. In the month leading up to Shabibi's removal that term was all but gone from the news as Shabibi targeted just introducing the dinar on a free float because of the heat and pressure coming down from the government. So we know the original plan was to remove the zeros from the nominal value and the later plan was to start the change as a low free float. Which plan is Turki following? As I said Turki has in the past supported the first plan.He [Turki] has just been given full descretion in the mechanizm and the rate. He is in Amman or is just back. Meeting with the IMF and we think Shabibi. I believe that they are discussing the mechanism and the rate, all at once or a little at a time. If we can come up with the problems involved in a float, I'm sure they can too. I'm hopeful they will just bite the bullet and do the deed. Either way guys unless they have changed the plan entirely, which I don't believe, there is no LOP. I believe they are back to an RV verses float.

12-17-2012 Poppy3 They are in an urgency to complete everything as quickly as possible. The Judiciary passed several laws that we were waiting on & that opens the door for you & I. Also, an article came out "The CBI board give the CBI governor permission to raise the value of the dinar", that just tickles the fire out of me. It cannot do them any good to come out low and creep up. They have to come out with a value that can stabilize their economy and that is what Dr. Shabibi said many, many, many times. He wanted it to come out at a median rate where that over the next 24 to 36 months he wants it to stay at that median rate and allow them to grow and to stabilize their economy. If it comes out low it disrupts the trade on the oil from the two oil fields that they share with Kuwait. Whatever they come out at it has to be approved by the IMF.

12-17-2012 ****** I KNOW YOUR LOOKING FOR THIS. WHAT HAPPENED? ITS THERE TRUST AND WAIT. REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID IT HAPPENS AND WE WILL NOT SEE IT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. LETS SEE WHAT PANS OUT. I HAVE INFO I CANT SHARE BUT HAVE FAITH, ITS THERE. BE BACK WHEN I HAVE MORE.