1-19-2013 Med OK, NEW NEWS AND IT IS SORT OF TELLING APPARENTLY THE IRAQI NATIONAL TEAM IS PLAYING IN BAHRAIN...BUT SURPRISE....MALIKI'S STAFF AND ALL THEIR FAMILIES WERE GRANTED PERMISSION TO BOARD A PLANE TO FLY TO BAHRAIN TO WATCH THE GAME...OK MALIKI IS MISSING, HIS STAFF IS GONE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. SOMEONE MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THE BACK DOOR OF CBI SEE IF IT HAS VISITORS. ALL I CAN SAY, I DONT BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCE HERE. CHECK TO SEE IF THERE IS A FOR SALE SIGN ON THEIR PALACES.

1-19-2013 Poppy3 These are things we need to watch for as we go forward in this next week: 1. Look for Maliki to be gone or nulified, invited to testify. 2. Hearing the IMF is satisfied with CBI leadership to go international. 3. The Budget being activated or has been activated. 4. An announcement on the health of Talabani. 5. The term limits - we have never heard a final vote that we know about. 6. Talk of moving from Chapter 7 to Chapter 6. When we get to those points we will be very happy, we will be going to the bank. Right now is looking better than ever.

1-19-2013 Flashing they will be transferred from ch 7 . pending issues of missing properties and persons, will be handled by unami under ch 6. unami mandate expires in june 2013. imo, we are just waiting for protocols. very good news still flowing from iraq. they are preparing to return to its previous international standing and that means rv. this weekend is promising based on rumors.

1-20-2013 BLUEDOG Feb 23rd is no more money from the IMF to run your country so that means OWING all that money to all those entities...Iraq would start to Drown in their debt unless they RV their currency and build their Local Economy. To build their local economy they need the Tariff Law in place and they cannot do that until they RV their currency, it would be bad on the Iraq citizens financially. any questions on Tuesday Nite Meeting would only be surmising about it but we know these guys and gals do not come together for something small...it is HUGE and will meet...again and we will see what comes out sat and sunday...some signals already coming out positive moves. [How do you think all of this affects the RV or ER... time wise I am asking?] were right on the money thumbs up for our RV...any minute, any time...I am excited nobody knows when but we can see how they are playing this out. I say ALL to get together something BIG is going on.

1-19-2013 Flashing we are in an excellent position. imo we will c it anytime now and definitely on or before jan 31...so be happy and excited...be positive because everything is great...i hope a big celebration very very very very very soon based on rumors.

1-20-2013 Gankans I found out some new info today I can't repeat a lot of it, but it was all very very good! The pieces are in place and the timeline is exactly where it's supposed to be. We are right on track for our RV this year! The end of this month we will see a lot of changes. Just know that the RV is ready to pop.