1-25-2013 Flashing Kuwait asks UNSC to retain Iraq*-Kuwait issue on its agenda for 2013...they need to handle missing persons and properties under the supervision of UNSC. this could be done under ch 6. [is this thing going down this weekend? Rv?] nobody is 100% sure, there are just good rumors out there which are on line with other positive things happening now. everything is great...we are in an excellent and historical moment so be happy.

1-25-2013 Bulldog75 Article: "CBI LAUNCHES ELECTRONIC NETWORK CONNECTIVITY; THE SINGLE WINDOW SYSTEM: APPEARS THE CBI IS IN THE WTO SINGLE WINDOW SYSTEM WHICH IS NECESSARY FOR TRADE FACILITATION!" IT NOW APPEARS THAT THE CBI IS AT THE FRONT DOOR OF ELECTRONIC LINKING OF DAILY INFO FOR THE AUCTIONING & TRADING OF FOREIGN CURRENCY BETWEEN BANKING INSTITUTIONS. THIS IS THE OPENING OF THE 'ELECTRONIC WINDOW SYSTEM' WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY "TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY". FOR A COUNTRY TO HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED TRADEABLE CURRENCY ONE HAS TO PARTICIPATE WITH THE WTO, IMF, BIS. IT APPEARS THIS EVENT IS TIMELY FUNCTIONING AND FULLY APPROVED BY THE PTB, POWERS THAT BE.

1-25-2013 OCrush On the the flag and anthem side something is happening tomorrow. Rumor is there is some type of unified coordination to introduce them but we are not sure. Either way just the fact that it resurfaced just before the 2013 budget is implemented is a great sign! New Flag, New Anthem, New Dinars spells unity on all fronts for the iraqis. Something to celebrate, don't you think?!!

1-26-2013 Med I DIDNT PREDICT IT BUT I SAID THIS, IT WOULD BE THE STUPID MOVE FOR MALIKI TO KILL PROTESTERS ** IT ONLY TOOK THE DEATH OF ONE WASNT IT TO START THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR. I WILL BE TOTALLY HONEST HE PROBABLY HAS DONE ENOUGH BASED ON HIS STANDARDS TO BE HUNG, I CANT SEE ANY OTHER ENDING FOR HIM UNLESS THE NA BEGS FOR MERCY AND KICKS HIS *** OUT WHICH I SAW IN ONE OF THE ARTICLES. AN EGOMANIAC, I AM NOT SURE HE WILL EVER THINK HE DID WRONG TO MAKE A DEAL FROM WHAT I READ. NOW, WHAT THEY WERE BRINGING HIM INTO PARLIAMENT FOR IS CORRUPTION. HE THOUGHT ALSO HE COULD SWEEP THE RUSSIAN ARMS SCANDAL UNDER HIS RUG THAT NEVER WENT AWAY AND NOW THEY WANT THAT PROSECUTED. IT IS SAD ISNT IT THAT A MAN WHO CLAIMS ALL OF IRAQ LOVES HIM CANT WALK DOWN HIS OWN STREETS.