3-19-2013 Tlar Article: "Next April .. Kuwait signed an agreement removing Iraq from Chapter VII" With all the discouraging news that has come out in the last few days, its nice to see some good news. Iraq, still licking its wounds complaining of being screwed, agrees to the demarcated border with Kuwait. Kuwait reciprocates by signing an order to remove Iraq from Chapter VII. The question is, with all the crap going on in Iraq between the blocks and with the corruption still going on from the top (Maliki) down, and with the UN being blocked from inspecting the detention centers holding women, and the UN sanction violations against Iraq as they support both financially and militarily Iran and Syria, will the UN remove Iraq from Chapter VII? That to me is a tough question. Demarcation of the border is a big move for Iraq and Kuwait and required a concensus between the two countries to build 200 new homes to make sure the citizens of both countries end up in their respective countries. It also dealt with the sharing of oil revenues and expenses in this area. It is a great accomplishment between these two countries and has been the major roadblock to Iraq's removal of VII. Is it enough though, given the recent governmental problems in Iraq to get all 5 permanent members of the UNSC to vote yes? A while back, supposedly all other restrictions on Iraq were removed leaving this one thing as the major issue left to be dealt with. We will know very shortly if other concerns surface holding Iraq in VII.. If we see an article from the US/UN stating something else of major concern that they these organizations are telling Iraq is important to do, then we will have our answer. Iraq may not yet be removed from Chapter VII.

3-19-2013 Flashing Well let me tell you that everything is great, there is no holdups, there is no system problems and that you should be very happy to be on this investment. A lot of positive things are happening and imo the best window for us will start on March 31. I am paying special attention to the following dates or events: 1. March 31 (completion of border signs project) 2. Kuwaiti PM visit to Iraq 3. April 20 4. May 22. If you have followed ch 7 Ban Ki appeared a few days ago and encouraged Iraq to complete borders project as scheduled (March 31). He and the UN have insisted on this because it is one of the significant issues outstanding. In other articles they have said that any remaining things related to borders or navigation will be handled under bilateral agreements between Kuwait and Iraq. This means that they will move them from ch 7. May be this could be handled under ch 6 as Ban Ki has said in the past. Again we are in the best momentum of this investment and I like the excellent opportunity that we will have on or after March 31. As I said at the beginning of February imo the back wall is May 22.

3-19-2013 Frank26 Last night...I said : Wells Fargo does NOT say to us any longer ... "Frank26 ...We will talk when CH 7 is lifted." That conversation with them was all of last year. NOW ...They say to us ...." Frank26 ... When we SEE the rate we will talk to You. THEN, Right after that I said The PM and a full delegation from KW will arrive in the first week of April to Baghdad. So NOW that You see this article today may I politely say ...TA DA!!!

3-19-2013 Med THE ISSUE IS THIS...THEY NEED TO MOVE AND WHAT I AM READING AND NOT PUTTING MY OWN SPIN ON THINGS, THEY HAVE TO RID THEM SELVES OF THE USD. AS LONG AS THEY ALLOW THE USD TO COMPETE THE STRENGTH OF THE USD WILL ALWAYS BE THE CURRENCY OF CHOICE AND THE GOI IS MORE GUILTY THAN ANYONE. EVERYTHING IS PAID WITH USD EVERYTHING.

3-19-2013 Blaino big NEWS...i just had a CALL With a charming lady from eastern tennessee...She has a lifelong (or so) FRIEND. He has 2 close buds, one of which is in the SANDBOX. the one in the sandbox got called up this morning with other troops and inquiries were made...."would you care to cash (out) your iqd?" our soldier replied not YES.... But heck YES!... Sir!!" or something along those LINES. i was asked not to reveal the RATE...(yeah, YEAH...I already KNOW...Whadda ya want me ta do?) i can tell you this much THOUGH...If what we are seeing is really a place holder rate at the BANK ($3.46)...This is more than....(wait for IT).....DOUBLE! [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

3-19-2013 Frank26 [Are we still expecting to see the budget by March 22nd? If so, would it contain the rate?] I said 10 days to pass laws for the rate in budget projects to be activated by T's signature. Then ...3 articles of data. 1 ...last week...Saw. 2 ...This week...Seen. But #3 ...IMO ...Next week. Then KW comes to burn ch7 papers for a barbecue ...Right on cue.

3-19-2013 Tlar Article quote: "The bulletin indicated that the 24 banks participating in the auction today did not make any offers to sell the dollar." The banks are still buying dollars and not selling any, meaning these same banks are not purchasing dinar. There is no market in Iraq for dinars. The auctions are a one way revolving door. Dollars go out and dinar comes in. This is so cool for our investment. At least for the next 30 - 60 days, don't pay any attention to the street value. Its a good thing to have a dispairity between the street value and the program rate. It is what has created this buying surge of USD on the street and it is what is allowing the CBI to repatriate the dinar. If only those...running the government could envision where this is going, maybe they would quit trying to find fault with the CBI...when in fact this is good for the dinar long term. With the auctions slowing we may be very close but we know the political system is still up in the air. As long as they can, the CBI has to has to keep this dispairity in rates as they fight the internal battle with those "experts" who know almost nothing and are to be considered obstacles. By now Iraq has to have removed at least 14-15 trillion dinar. With this much dinar off the streets, the value should spring up quickly once they make the change.

3-19-2013 Poppy3 GUYS ALL IS WELL ON MY FRONT ... ALL CONTACTS HAVE REPORTED THE INFO THEY ARE HEARING IS ALL POINTING TO POSITIVE MOVEMENT IN THE FINANCIAL WORLD AND THEY ARE ALL LOOKING TO THE NEXT THREE DATES OF IMPORTANTS FIRST MARCH 21 THEN MARCH 28 THEN ON APRIL1 WHICH IS THE FIRST DAY OF THEIR QUARTER. ALL DEPENDS ON THE SAME FACTOR AS ALLWAYS WILL THEY AND HOW WILL THEY CONTROL THE DICTATOR?? ...ALL I CAN SAY IT GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER SO YOU HAVE NO DISTRACTION WHEN THIS HITS...POPPY3

3-19-2013 Blaino i asked if this was a special rate for troops...there was no information either WAY. i aksed what was the chance on a 1 to 100 scale that they were "shinning her ON"...answer: ZERO..."none, we don't roll that way! Close friends and that would not be a joke!" [So did they cash out, or were they just asked if they wanted to do so?] CASHED OUT! probably deposited usd into either his military account or an american bank via base finance, this is too big to remain buried LONG...It has to "pop" everywhere.

3-20-2013 Delta Announcement that came out from the CBI... Back in December the Board of Directors met behind closed doors and came up with 6 decisions, one being giving Turki the power to increase the value of the IQD when the timing was right. They are saying that those decisions they agreed upon back in December…they are about to implement ALL of them...NOW! Why are they saying now? Remember, they were talking last year about deletion of the zeros, raise the value, all kinds of talk regarding this, they also made mention that before they did anything they would give a “heads-up” of a couple, three weeks; we are not going to do this suddenly. It’s not going to be a surprise. We are going to tell you in advance and give you a chance to get things worked out and be ready...to get the government, financial community, exchange offices, currency traders, ISX a heads-up that it’s coming and to prepare themselves and be ready. The announcement came out on the 14th. They are probably giving everyone about 2 weeks to get ready. In this announcement they are really announcing the revalue of the IQD. Remember back when Shabibi made the 4 PIP movement from 1170 to 1166. This change was ONLY against the USD! The other currencies remained the same. BUT in THIS announcement…they are talking about a “change” ALL ACROSS THE BOARD! This time it’s going to be ‘AGAINST ALL FOREIGN CURRENCIES!’ REVALUATION. IMO, we are really very, very close.

3-20-2013 Frank26 Chapter 7 Kuwaiti delegation will be in Iraq the first week of April. Notice all the chapter 7 articles that came out today [Tuesday]. We are watching the VND very closely and studying the possibility of the rumor that it could split its value. Wells Fargo no longer mentions Chapter 7 as a stipulation to speak with us, now they also…look for a rate!

3-20-2013 Bulldog75 Article: "Baghdad/Orr news The Government expects the Iraqi Prime Minister’s visit during the month of April, the Iraqi official said that the visit signed out Iraq from Chapter VII." THIS APRIL, Kuwait is anticipated to sign Iraq out of Chapter VII !!! ***** CARPET RIDE: $747$ ITS A GREAT PLANE, SUPER RIDE, AND A GOOD FIGURE.

3-20-2013 Adam Montana This week has brought some interesting news that should give us a hopeful outlook on our near future. The Kurds are not exactly happy with the decisions made regarding the budget, and it appears they have even tried boycotting some Parliament sessions... but the meetings have went forward just the same, which is a sign that the Kurds cannot impede on the progress that the GOI intends to make. This is EXCELLENT for us.And we actually have an intended date for Kuwait to officially support the release of Iraq from Chapter 7 - they are aiming for April. Of course, it is still up to the UN regardless of what Kuwait says or does, but the fact that we have a target date is a great thing. (Way better than "soon"!) Of course, none of this indicates a guaranteed RV or a guaranteed date, but it IS good progress and that's what I like to see. So if I had to put a date on anything, I would definitely be aiming for mid to late April. (I hate giving dates, and I have historically avoided doing so. This is just a "watch" date, not a prediction.)