Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4-26-13 *As the Iraqi Dinar Turns, guest star Delta, with Frank26 & Kaperoni

Thanks

4-26-13 *As the Iraqi Dinar Turns, guest star Delta, with Frank26 & Kaperoni

4-25-2013 Tlar Article: "Deputy: the need to control the formation of committees to destroy the old currency in the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes" It looks as though they are planning down to the minute details to do this. At the same time the CBI in another article denies they are going forward. It is interesting to say the least. It makes me think that there is a possibility that the CBI is playing a cat and mouse so as to try to tone down the governments attacks. If the government thinks they are not going to proceed then they are more apt to stop their aggressive behavior aimed at the bank. Another article came out today, again accusing members of the bank of the 10 ton gold theft. We know the CBI has dealt with this already but it doesn't seem to matter to Maliki's goons. Hopefully these charges will be dropped or be quickly concluded satisfactorily if the government thinks the CBI has stopped the deletion of the zero project. The only other explanation is not pretty. The CBI may have just rolled over again and actually stopped the project.

4-25-2013 Bear5642 I did NOT hear from my contact in Iraq...I was able to get another message to him and this is what I'm looking for: what was the rate that was loaded on his Qi card the first time, why are the banks in Iraq still closed, and when will they reload his card with the new rate. I do expect a call from Iraq tomorrow and I'm off so I will come immediately and share the info.

4-25-2013 Bluwolf we are in the highest of all alerts. Iraquis like dates like the 17,27,28,29 of April for there rv's so pick a number. Can't say more but rest asure that a button was pressed with two LEGACYS INVOLVED TODAY, economic power will be restored to AMERICA THE GREAT asn. ...

4-25-2013 Soonerfan62 THIS HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE AND I THINK AS YOU HAVE HEARD WE ARE FINALLY COMING TO AN END. I WILL NOT BRING INTEL TONIGHT BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY I HAVE BEEN ASKED IN A VERY NICE WAY NOT TO. I WILL TELL YOU THANK GOD YOU ARE A PART OF THIS.

4-25-2013 ****** I HAVE BEEN ASKED NOT TO POST TONIGHT SO I'M NOT, I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT ALOT OF EYES ARE ON ALL THE SO CALLED GURUS TONIGHT, LET'S ENJOY THE MOMENT AND LET HER RIDE GOD BLESS AND BY THE WAY BEAR[5642] IS SPOT ON.

4-25-2013 12thman Just got off the phone with a HR [High Roller] and he told me to get back to the States ASAP. He said be on standby and make sure affairs are in order... I guess the ball is a rolling fast down hill. I am to call him first thing when I land. So sounds like we're about to pop the top off the champagne and have us a good o' Texas ho down...

4-25-2013 Bear5642 ScottiG and his banker told me to share this…when they push the button it will not just go to one bank like some people are saying and this nonsense about one bank have an exclusive rate, NOT...this will go global instantly to every bank in the world and this is from a banker who heads up the currency exchange for the whole bank. [are the banks still closed in Iraq? How long have the banks been closed and isn't this very unusual?] yes they are...not the CBI. Yes it is 1 day, 2 days no biggie…but now 5…something is up. I hope and pray this will not go past this weekend period.

4-26-2013 Bluwolf there is nothing else to say we are just waiting for the email that is all... it shall be double digits. [do you think the dong will be a sleeper currency?] it shall appear at the same time at a good rate. today legacys were done and a lot of buttons were pushed...good night and remember, it shall come like a thief in the silence of the night.

4-26-2013 Delta There are 8 construction companies in Bagdad, in Iraq & none of these people have been paid yet for 4 months. I talked to the director in charge of the Qui [sp] cards & he said the only way to go international is to go with Master Card, not the local card & in order to do that you have to have a tradable currency. They were supposed to do it a month ago, but nothing happened. The director said they are waiting for them to raise the value of the currency. They are waiting for this one thing. They can not go with the program rate of 1166. There is a good possibility that the rate could be 1 - 1 and then go up. It will not be a free float. That would be a disaster for Iraq. The only thing that would work would be a managed float.

4-26-2013 Kaperoni Though some want to classify "deletion of zeros" as a redenomination, it’s only a title for an event. When Iraq raises the value of the dinar to a point in which the value warrants new lower denomination bills issued by the CBI, then they will "declare" they have "deleted the zeros" because they removed most or all of the larger 3 zero notes and replace them with smaller bills.It has been stated numerous times that "delete the zeros" is nothing more than a title for the project (even renamed “lifting of zeros” to make it easier to understand). It is not a particular action which some want you to believe. And yes, based on several statements from the AMF, economists, and the CBI themselves, we believe the dinar will rise via a float. As dinar investors that is all we care about...the rise of the value.

4-26-2013 Shredd The bottom line is this...we are in a “when” situation and not an “if”. The wealth is there, the growth is there and the investment is there. These will all continue to grow. For me, this project of deleting the zeros moving full steam ahead is very exciting. Soon we will see proof of the lower denominations, soon we will discover more and more of the CBI’s monetary policy changes and soon we will see the dinar’s exchange rate change.What is interesting to watch for is the upcoming May deadline with the DFI funds protection as well as the growing demand for the dollar and how that may push forward or expedite the emergence of a stronger Dinar. My wonderful grandmother would tell me, “patience is a virtue” which is so stinkin’ true. Remember, this is not an “if”… this is a “when”. The Dinar has gained from 4000 to 1 already and the ISX is rapidly growing as well. Look at the big picture and down the road just a little bit and before you know it, the life change we seek will be right at our feet.

4-26-2013 Stryker I thought I would blog today about the events this week that took place in Iraq but that wouldn't take me very long to do because we are waiting on the same things that we were waiting on the week before and that is for them to get their issues resolved long enough for them to return to parliament and get the much needed laws passed that will finish structuring their future by exiting Chapter VII and into Chapter VI and the needed Articles adjusted for them to enter back into the international community. Well, now that I re-read this long sentence it looks like I did recap the week .

4-26-2013 OCrush Iraq is at a stage where it has to be done right. Iraq is to important to take a gamble and allow them in the WTO without the economic laws (Tariffs, Investment, Planning, Banking...) being in place. They could allow Iraq to be a full member (non-observant) now (today) but it will not be successful without a true convertible currency and laws in place to take advantage of what it really means to be in the WTO. All the work they have done will not expose Iraq's full potential. This is why they are waiting.

4-26-2013 Poppy3 THE PRESSURE AGAIN OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND ACTUALLY MONTHS CLOSED IN ON MALIKI AND PARLIMENT HAS HAD 3 CHANCES TO HANDLE HIM AND THEY COWARD DOWN TO HIM. THEN WITH THE ELECTION SHOWING HIM HE IS LOSING GROUND IN POWER TO FIGHT BACK AND CUT OFF THE PROGRESS HE HAS ATTACKED HIS OWN PEOPLE AGAIN AND THIS TIME ENOUGH TO THROW THE WHOLE COUNTRY IN TURMOIL. I LONG FOR THE DAY SOME OF THEIR LEADERS LIKE SADR, NAJAFI, BARZANI AND SEVERAL OTHER CLERIC AND PARLIMENT LEADERS...[TO] STAND UP FOR THEIR PEOPLE AND DEAL WITH THE REAL CRISIS CALLED MALIKI. TIME WILL TELL AND I EXPECT SOMETHING VERY SIGNIFICANT VERY SOON.

4-26-2013 BGG Article: "Washington is considering sending “1500″ troops to Iraq" I like this piece – if it turns out to be true…then the White House doesn’t trust Maliki nearly as much as he has implied in the past. Secondly – if this is Maliki putting this out…then he is surely “setting downward” expectations early. Which means there could be lots more than 1500 troops headed there. Not to delay – but “encouragement” thru military presence.

4-26-2013 Mountainman Article quote: "The CBI denied, Thursday, and reported on the media to restore the bank to restructure the Iraqi currency and deleting three zeros which, while stressed that the only reference to permit such things." To me this is good news if true. The CBI is denying claims that they will delete the three zeros now, which is basically a lop. Now lets hope they soon redenominate while also revaluating to some level and go international or gradually float the currency up. Either way would be better than just deleting the zeros IMO.

4-26-2013 Frank26 Very briefly, I told you last year that if the GOI does not organize themselves and give the Iraqi citizens what they promised them in 2013 then they would tear the place apart. It is for this reason that I do not talk about the hundreds of killings that have occurred this month in Iraq.It's for the same reason that we need to respect our military and simple pray that the country does not break out into the words we shared with you last year a civil war. As we told you it will not be a war of the people but instead by the people for the people to remove a selfish GOI and some smelly fishy politicians. May we pray for the stability that is greatly needed in Iraq. Finally, money is going out of Iraq's banks to the rest of the world at normal pace. But there are large amounts of money coming into Iraq's banks at high speed. IMO DFI. Do not consider the original DFI amount, consider the monthly oil revenues that have accumulated in this fund for more than 10 years.

4-26-2013 OCrush Economic laws and a currency worth while, need to be in place. Also, can they RV being under Chapter vii...SURE...but at what cost to there true success. Slow and Steady gets the job done. This way we can see Iraq grow, be transparent and come out with a good rate (just like they planned) I understand many of you are discouraged with the political scene but Iraq has one chance to do this right. Be patient, this RV is upon us.
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-27-2013 at 08:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread