4-27-2013 Frank26 When playing chess A move may require some time to pass but when executed Can be VERY surprising. What I am trying to say is that Although things are silent and slow right now Do not be surprised of a major move in the GOI. [Would the AoP give Iraq the DFI funds if they are still in Chapter 7?] IMO, No. But IMO They do not have to tell You when they are out of ch7 either. The movement of lg amounts of electronic money going into Iraq is causing us to think about the DFI. No proof...So give this some days to evolve within "M" figures.

4-27-2013 Poppy3 well i guess it took a writeup from a reporter to finally confirm what POPPY3 HAS BEEN SAYING SINCE HE WAS POPPY2 THAT o HAS ZERO CONTROL OVER iraq AND THE DINAR RV?? BEEN BLASTED BY ALL THE SO CALLED GURU'S THAT I WAS CRAZY AND THE THE RV HAS BEEN OUT OF IRAQ'S HAND AND SOME EVEN SAID THEY HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RV. I BEEN PREACHING THAT NO COUNTRY'S MONEY CAN BE CONTROLED BY ANY OUTSIDE SOURCE!!! THEY WE CAN ASK AND MAKE SUGGESTIONS AND HELP EVALUATE TO INFORM THEM ON A WORLD BASIS WHAT THE VAUE SHOULD BE BUT HAVE NO POWER TO CHANGE IT. I THINK PEOPLE (GURU'S ) WILL ALSO FIND I WILL BE RIGHT THAT NO RV TILL SOMEONE OF TRUST IS THE HEAD OF THE CBI BEFORE WE SEE THE RV. SHABIBI MAY BE ALLOWED TO RUN IT FROM AFFAR BUT I THINK HE WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS DOING SO BEFORE THEY RELEASE A RV. EXPECTING MORE NEWS AND GOOD NEWS ALL NEXT WEEK. RELAX WE ARE IN THE GREATEST POSITION WE CAN BE IN AT THIS TIME UNDER ALL THE CIRCUMSTANCES. POPPY3

4-27-2013 Bluwolf Well folks what we are waiting for is actually here. Just a couple of hours, maybe days more or less. Certain political guys got what they wanted, some got what they deserved. No grudges no more holdups. No more issues on the table no more time for them, changes must occur now for all the world has waited for this moment. A lot of power moves that have taken years to overcome are finally done and put in place but we still have a few loose ends to pick up on.

4-27-2013 Okie_Oil_Man THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE UPDATES TILL PROBABLY SUN AFTERNOON LATE CONTINGENT ON NOTHING ELSE HAPPENING. I WOULD EXPECT TO SEE OR HEAR IN THE U.S.A--MONDAY.

4-27-2013 WILDDUCK DISINFORMATION AND MISDIRECTION ARE RAMPANT. AS WE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT THIS LAST WEEK …AT THE SAME TIME MOST INTEL CHANNELS ARE CUT OFF SINCE MAJOR CHANGES THIS WEEK. IMO IT WILL STAY QUIET ALL DAY TODAY. WE HAVE ALL HEARD ABOUT STUFF GOING ON THIS LAST WEEK. FOR SURE THEY HAVE PUT MANY FINGERS INTO THE DIKE. MOST ALL LEAKS HAVE BEEN PLUGGED. WHEN THE WORLD GOES SILENT IT IS A GOOD TIME TO LISTEN. IT HAS TIPPED AND TIPPED FAR ENOUGH THAT MOMENTUM IS ON OUR SIDE IN MY OPINON.

4-28-2013 Tlar Deny, Deny, Deny. "Were not going to do it now." "We are not going to do it this moment." Of course not. The rates are not yet back together yet. The problem is Iran is now dumping enough forged currency on Iraq that it continues to negatively affect the street rate. I believe that the bank will come to the logical conclusion, if they haven't already, they must go and go soon. I think it will be $1.00 or .86 right out of the shoot allowing them to release the smalls denominations immediately following the change in rate. I would be very, very surprised if the CBI does not do something this year. They have to stop Iran before Iran breaks the economic system in Iraq.

4-28-2013 Poppy3 rumor rumor rumor ??? but direct from vn [Vietnam] ---- I just got off the phone from VN. It has been months without a word from him and out of the clear blue he call. Did not give a rate or date, but did say the he was told that the change would be next month. He said that it can not come to soon, things are getting bad there. No one has money to buy food with. This is what he was told but not confident of the source at this time. TIME WILL TELL. POPPY3

4-28-2013 Kaperoni Article: "Iraq keeping banknotes unchanged throughout 2013" we have always felt they needed to raise the value before they can delete the zeros. IMO, this article is simply stating they will not have the dinar value high enough to officially delete the zeros. We all know Iraq needs to take the dinar internationally soon which hopefully changes it's value. On the other hand, we don't know the full intention of this article other than it is in rebuttle to the articles last week that came out stating they were about to begin the restructoring. So we wait. IMO, any public discussion is good.

4-28-2013 LoriC Article quote: "Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary policy only. A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, the U.S. dollar exchange rate in Iraq is controlled by the central bank monetary policy only." To me this is more confirmation that the CBI controls the rate and not the PTB and "good guys vs. bad guys" we keep hearing about.

4-28-2013 Tlar If the bank is a go this year, all these recent denials are just a diversion. Since the bank has been stating for the last two days that they are not going to do it now, the attacks from Maliki's goons have toned way down. For the bank to do nothing until next year seems to me to be economic suicide. I'm not so sure anymore that they can wait even until July. Iran is in crunch time and is dumping as much as they can because they know this gravy train could change at anytime.