Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "AS THE IRAQI DINAR TURNS" with Med, Mailman17 & Kaperoni...7/10/13

Thanks

"AS THE IRAQI DINAR TURNS" with Med, Mailman17 & Kaperoni...7/10/13

7-9-2013 WILDDUCK THE IRAQ REAL WORLD IS NOW MATCHING UP TO OUR WORLD. ALL SIGNS THAT THE PROCESS IS GRINDING OUT. I HAVE SAID FOR MONTHS THIS WILL LIMP INTO VIEW NOT ROAR IN WITH A FAN FARE AND THAT SEEMS TO BE WHAT IS HAPPENING...THE SYSTEM IS READY FOR THE FLIP... IRAQ IS OUT OF THE BOX...THEY HAVE TO GET THE BALL ROLLING SOONER THEN LATER IMO...KEEP THE SMILES ON THE FINISH LINE IS IN SITE.

7-9-2013 TD Been anxiously awaiting my GOI contact's email concerning Plan B , IMF approval , and whether or not Iraq has accepted the terms. Simple answer is YES !!! WE ARE A GO !! ALL PARTIES HAVE AGREED ON A PLAN !!! They are now trying to set the date of pushing the button. He say's everyone in Parliament, the staffs of the GOI members, CBI members all talking for days about moving on this in an urgent fashion.

7-9-2013 Mailman17 IF YOU RECALL THE ARTICLE STATING THE IMF WOULD BE ADJUSTING 7 COUNTRIES VALUE BASED ON THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES, JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THOSE COUNTRIES MAKE UP MOST OF THE PARIS CLUB. THAT ADJUSTMENT TAKES PLACE SUPPOSEDLY JULY 15TH. THE DINAR IS WHAT THESE COUNTRIES HAVE AND THEY NEED THE RATE IN PLACE. DONT BE SURPRISED IF THE IMF TOLD IRAQ EITHER YOU GET A RATE IN AND TRADEABLE BY THAT DATE OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU. A LOP DOES NOTHING, SO IT MUST BE AN RV OR REINSTATMENT. BACK IN 2003 THE U.S GAVE IRAQ 20 BILLION DOLLARS IN EXCHANGE FOR DINAR AT THE THEN CURRENT RATE OF 4000-1...THATS 80 TRILLION ALONE FOR THE U.S. BASED ON A 1-1. IF BY CHANCE THEY COME OUT LOW AND LET A MANAGED FLOAT TAKE PLACE EVEN AT A DIME...THATS STILL 8 TRILLION...AND THAT DOESNT COUNT THE REMAINING PARIS CLUB HOLDINGS, FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

7-9-2013 ****** [WHEN do you think this is going to finally pop?] WHAT IM BEING TOLD IS TONIGHT IS REALLY STRONG...LATE.

7-9-2013 Kaperoni Article "The high value of the dinar" Quote: "noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets." the intention is to float the dinar. Not RV. When Iraq is done, they will have small denominations in circulation...(hence deleted/lifted zeros).

7-9-2013 TD Confirmed now for 2ND time that indeed the beginning of the end of this ride is approaching an end. My contact reaffirmed YES! So now here's what hinges on the release: For some time now Iraqi banks have been in upgrading mode and getting them to network into electronic state of art mechanism is the urgent project being carried out. Also education of the banking staff is near completion. In addition, contrary to old rumors of lower notes & denoms being printed that is not the case. My contact said "why would we have done that months ago if we didn't even yet know of release of Chapter 7". So now that A Currency Plan has been agreed upon, the production of these notes & coins has been given approval for printing ASAP. I said to him with Ramadan, it probably won't get done soon but he replied, NO don't rule out the month just yet. Seems like they have at least some of it done & rest will be printed up quickly. [Does your contact think the rate will raise before the new lower denoms are out? It generally takes months to print the volume of currency they need.] I'm told the window of exchange will be wide enough to still let old notes be used as they integrate the new notes.As far as time tables: He told me to NOT rule out RAMADAN period because now that they know which plan to execute their hope is still to give the release as a Ramadan gift to their people. So, We finally know that there is an agreed plan, we know what few obstacles remain for implementation and we now know of URGENCY in their tone to be international and to let the spiraling acceleration of economic boon in this lagging country to start. As far as specifics of the rates, etc. We have chatted for days now about that and while I DO KNOW I'm not at liberty to discuss state secrets. I can tell you that numerous articles from all kinds of GOI members have been vocal these last few days and the pieces to the puzzle are all there. You can all come to your own conclusions. TODAY, I'm breathing a sense of relief that indeed we will end our ride.

7-9-2013 Eagle1 IMF is telling us (and so are people at Chase and WF) that 198 currencies should (and I emphasize, "SHOULD!") go live tonight on FOREX. FOX Business News reported this morning that the FDIC voted this morning to implement Basel III tomorrow, July 10. The news is also reporting that banks that are not compliant may use IQD or other currencies to beef up their asset or capital base in order to become compliant. Many of the big banks are in the process (and have been) of beefing up their security in preparation for customers coming in for the exchange.

************************************************** *********************************

7-10-2013 Jester [I am aware that the CBI wants the reinstatement ($3.22 + inflation) in addition with their current commodity values.] WHOEVER IS TELLING YOU THAT IS TELLING YOU A TALE... IT IS ALL WORKED OUT... IT IS BASED ON THEIR INTRISIC VALUE OF RESOURCES. [What happens if the IMF doesn't pull the switch and Iraq enters Ramadan broke. How will the IMF answer the people of Iraq on that?] ALL WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET IT RIGHT... WE MISSED JULY 4TH DIDN'T WE? I AM AWARE THEY WANTED THAT BAD... SO I DO NOT THINK RAMADAN IS AN ISSUE.[where does the Iraq Budget come in to the mix -- or does it ??] JUST ANOTHER THING THAT NEEDS TO GET DONE...WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN BUDGETS COME AND GO. THERE IS NO DATE AND TIME PREORDAINED. THEY WILL PICK THAT WHEN THEY GET TO IT AND IT WILL BE WHEN THEY GET DONE WITH THE PROCESS AND FEEL IT IS READY TO FLY.

7-10-2013 ****** ALOT SAYING ITS DONE, ITS DONE...RATES ARE WAY OFF THE CHARTS...BOTH MY IMF AND UST ARE SAYING GOING HOT.

7-10-2013 Tony I'M ABSOLUTELY HEARING THAT THINGS ARE GOING THRU...HEARING BY WEDNESDAY. DO I HAVE A DEF. TIME. YES, I DO, WILL IT BE DONE BY THIS TIME? I'M NOT SAYING IT WILL, BUT IT SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS TIME. WILL I TELL YOU WHAT TIME, NO. I STARTED GETTING YESTERDAY THAT ON CNN IN AUSTRALIA THAT IT RV'D IN IRAQ ON THE 3RD AND WILL NOT BE SEEN UNTIL THE 10TH & IT'S IN THE LAW LIBRARY SINCE THE 6TH. ALSO HEARD IT WAS REPORTED IN GREECE...TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THIS IS TRUE.[any news about the dong?] THE NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED A COUPLE OF TIMES, UNDER A $1 AND OVER $.50. [if I understand correctly, we should be in the chips by tomorrow [Wednesday] night?] THAT'S WHAT I AM HEARING. [what happened to the meeting w/ Barzani and Maliki] ALL THE LAWS WERE PASSED, WHAT ELSE CAN WE BE WAITING FOR, THE CARDS ARE LOADED, THE BANKS ARE IN PLACE...THEY HAVE AGREED TO EVERYTHING. I THINK WE ARE THERE, CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ELSE. WHAT I AM HEARING IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH. [rate?] TALKED TO SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN AT THE BANK OVER THERE & HE DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA PHONE...AND THERE IS ON WHITE CARDBOARD $3.44...TRYING TO GET THEM TO GET A PICTURE. I'M HEARING RIGHT NOW OUR RATE IS 4 OR 5 DOLLARS...THAT DOESN'T EQUATE UNLESS IT'S TO THE GBP.

7-10-2013 Arthur We have reached a critical point on this RV roller coaster whereby all this tremendously positive, history making momentum upward is about to give us that part of the coaster we all love... dropping all of US...into the greatest currency exchange forex profit in the history of the world! ...the last 60 days has seen more positive, even frenzied movement...and has fast tracked THE PLAN to be put in motion. ...Parliament and the Economic Committees are now demanding that the CBI Reset the Iraqi Dinar.MP Shammari twice now has said that, with now having $76 Billion and 30 tons of Gold Boulion, the 1300:1 ratio for the dinar against the dollar can no longer stand, and must become competitive with all other currencies immediately. In comparison, their nearest and soon to be best regional trading partner Kuwait only has roughly $30 Billion in reserves and easily justifies a rate of 3.50 showing how the IQD could actually more than double the exchange rate of the Kuwaiti dinar (KWD) and for all intents and purposes will double KWD in a very short time with annual growth projected at up to 16%. They have been told several times that they would have reason to enjoy this Ramadan economically...It appears that, though not officially implemented, the Kurds and the Central Government have agreed enough in principal to the Oil and Gas Law (HCL)...to agree on the 5th and hopefully final draft of this law pretty rapidly now...the HCL is now far enough along that IMO it is no longer in the way of an immediate revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.Not some, but for the first time, ALL of our intel sources, all over the world, the CIA, the UST, the WB, WF, Chase, BOA, CitiBank, the Federal Reserve Bank where one of our contacts has 36 years of experience, as well as our contacts in Kuwait, Baghdad, Basra, and Kirkuk are all in total agreement that this looks like we are finally in the moment the Iraqi dinar is finally poised to be the MAIN STAR of the GCR [Global Currency Reset].

7-10-2013 Kaperoni Article: "Economic parliamentary: We asked the central bank is implementing a project to delete the zeros" you cannot raise the value of the (change the rate) without replacing the currency...As we said several times, the plan for the "overnight" event is gone. Maliki won't do it. What we will see is a gradual increase (float) and when the dinar reaches a certain point (we believe 1 to $1), then they will introduce new smaller notes. That is why IMO I think we are seeing these contradictory articles.

7-10-2013 Med WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. EVEN ECONOMISTS WHO WERE NOT ON BOARD BEFORE ARE NOW ON BOARD. I KNEW UNLESS OUT OF CHAPTER VII, NO RV. NOW WE HAVE THE HCL...THE AGREEMENT FOR THE HCL BETWEEN MALIKI AND BARZANI SHOULD HAVE A PRICE, AS IN VALUE OR EXCHANGE RATE...WATCH THAT NUMBER.WE HAVE PARLIAMENT CALLING ON THEM TO MOVE LIKE NOW, OR IN THIS YEAR AND SOME FISCAL OR NEW YEAR RIGHT NOW. THEY HAVE SO MUCH POURING INTO IRAQ. THE BIG ONE FOR ME WAS CHASE CUZ CHASE IS AN INVESTMENT BANK AND THEY ARENT STUPID. THEY ARE LIKE A BOOM TOWN. NEVER DID I NOT THINK IT WOULDNT REVALUE OR DELETE THE ZERO'S...I FEEL REALLY GOOD.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coopschick For This Useful Post:

Outlawdave (07-10-2013)

+ Reply to Thread