Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "AS THE IRAQI DINAR TURNS" with Delta, Frank26, & Okieoilman...7/16/13

Thanks

"AS THE IRAQI DINAR TURNS" with Delta, Frank26, & Okieoilman...7/16/13

7-15-2013 Tony Maliki made an announcement to Parliament, not to the public, and included phrases that we are looking for. Bankers who weren't in the know, private bankers, tellers, etc. who had no prior knowledge of this are now informed. Security is in place & banks are looking for this at any moment. The bankers are seeing on the screens right now $6+ for the IQD and $.58 for the VND, but when it goes live, I don't know what it will be, it could come out totally different. The difference between today & yesterday is no one is afraid to talk about it. It was on their news to the people of Iraq and they are excited and waiting for it. Haven't heard of anything to stop it.

7-15-2013 BGG Erbil...is a moot point now. There is virtually no way to implement the things previously agreed to. However, they can effectively "balance the power" (and may already have). Which would be the same "net effect". I am not convinced 140 is immediately relative to the RV - it is immediately important to the Kurds and locals in Kirkuk. they are working on solutions for this right now as well...they call it the "demarcation of borders" but it is the same issue - really. The HCL on the other hand - may also not be immediately required for an RV - since they have a "patchwork" of laws that will work...but their sense of urgency in passing the HCL right now is a "dead-giveaway" as to their attitude - for sure. there is a severe sense of "want to" we haven't seen in quite some time.

7-15-2013 Okie_Oil_Man HERE IS THE FACT'S AS I KNOW THEM NOW, AS OF 3PM C.S.T.--I WAS REALLY SURPRISED I WASN'T GIVEN THE AUTHORIZATION TO MAKE THE FINAL POST LAST NIGHT OR DURING THE NIGHT PREDICATED ON THE ANTICIPATION OF THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE GOING LIVE WHICH WOULD HAVE REQUIRED AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY OF VALUE. I LEARNED LATE LAST NIGHT...THAT IRAQ HAD REQUESTED AN ADDITIONAL DAY TO FULLY INITIATE THEIR I.S.X. (IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE). IRAQ WAS GIVEN 24 HOURS PERIOD.THERE ALSO WAS A PROBLEM THAT --HAS-OR WAS-OR IS BEING CORRECTED RELATIVE TO THE PINGING OF CENTRAL BANKS THAT ALL HAD TO RESPOND CORRECTLY TO THE PING (ALL BEING ON THE SAME PAGE). FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO, EVIDENTLY THIS HAS NOW BEEN CORRECTED. IT ALSO APPEARS SOME OTHER EXCLUDED COUNTRIES LAST NIGHT WANTED TO JUMP ON THE GRAVY TRAIN AT THE LAST MOMENT---DIDN'T HAPPEN THOUGH.ALSO FURNISHED ME THAT ON IRAQ T.V. SCROLLING ON THE BOTTOM OF THEIR SCREEN WAS THE INFORMATION THAT IRAQ WAS NOW (NOW) NO LONGER TO BE CONSIDERED AS A 3RD WORLD NATION DUE TO THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY. ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS CURRENT AND CORRECT AS I UNDERSTAND IT. TIME IS NO LONGER ON IRAQ'S SIDE AS THE WORLD AWAITS THE INITIATION OF THE PROCESS THAT ALL HINGES ON IRAQ REVALUING THEIR CURRENCY. IRAQ WILL BE THE HINGE PIN FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD''S CURRENCIES AND THE U.S.A. IS THE HOST COUNTRY THAT WILL INITIATE THIS EVENT.

7-15-2013 WILDDUCK SECURITY IS REALLY TIGHT RIGHT NOW...ON INFORMATION OUT TO ANYONE...LAST OUT WAS LATE YESTERDAY, EXPECT AND UPDATE SHORTLY...OKIE IS COMING IN FOR A LANDING...HEARD YESTERDAY THAT A COUNTDOWN CLOCK WAS RUNNING ON LOCAL IRAQ TV...I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE FAT LADY IS SINGING AND WHEN FINISHED THE CURTAIN WILL RISE AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE ARE WAITING FOR.

7-15-2013 Shredd the removal of Chapter VII sanctions by unanimous vote by the way, has pushed Iraq to a level it has never been, never ever, a sovereign democracy...this sucker is upon us folks. will it take weeks or even months, possibly, but please remember this, they are just outside of the door they just walked through...freedom from Chapter VII and they are a sovereign democracy, but they are amazingly wealthy, the highest reserves in the ME, in the top 20 in the world...control of their DFI, more gold than thought, a banking structure that is rapidly coming of age...Iraq is not the same as it was a few weeks ago, everything has changed and the clock is truly ticking. a global expectation is at the foot of Iraq and they are about to take that step we are all waiting for. how will they do it? makes no matter to me...if they come out at an initial float, the market will respond in kind and the growth will be amazing plus, demand for the dinar domestically will explode...if it moves at a managed float for a while longer, many of the same market responses will be there. so, my point is...we win either way. it's coming and soon...it's expected. so, in summary...keep reminding yourself that we are no longer in the old mindset of the old iraq where delays of months and years will continue, those days are gone.

7-15-2013 Doc The tone of recent articles continues very positive. We have seen no less than 2 dozen talking about deleting the zeros, raising the value of the dinar, international desirability of the IQD, etc. What is most interesting here is when you put all these articles in context a real message is emerging. These articles also use language like as the economy improves, as international investment enters Iraq, in its natural coarse, over a slow amount of time, etc. With this we are very sure the plan is to raise the value over time ie managed or free float. The hype about an immediate RV to $3.44 is simply unfounded. This "slow" rise appears to be supported by all concerned in that these articles quote the CBI, Finance Ministry, and other GOI persons. Many argue a slow rise does nothing for Iraq. Unfortunately these same people ignore the immediate versus longer term economic goals stated in the SIGR and Iraq's own 5 year plan. One article in particular talked about immediately raising the value from the 1300 level to 1000. Many say this can not be... Suppose you were told all imported goods to the USA would be 30% cheaper tomorrow then they are today. You would be overcome with joy. When you take an internal to Iraq perspective this is what a move from 1300 to 1000 would do for the average citizen. This would solve the immediate need to "help" the average citizen hence the articles stating the purchasing power would increase very soon.We do concur that longer term Iraq will need to get the rate at or above $1 to dedollarize and have the dinar as their currency of choice. However to get there infrastructure needs to be in place like chapter 7 (now not an issue), article 140, HCL, etc. Without this all in place it would be like trying to build a house on a partial foundation. The house will not stand for long. The truth is despite the rumors all is not in place and until you see it in the gazette do not believe it. Until that time all rumors are simply that - rumors. Now we can see why the articles are using language referring to the rise over time. Also as we have stated numerous times this is actually the best economic path for Iraq and eliminates the rumored global reset and straight RV theories. With all that is still not in place we continue to be of the opinion nothing major will be put in place during Ramadan. Yes we do believe work toward that end will continue during Ramadan but the movement to get to $1 or better will take another year or so. We report, you decide.

7-15-2013 Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] Maliki made a speech on CNN International, and said ISX to go global on July 15 and currency to go global on July 15; today we saw the ISX join NASDAQ for 2 hours today and Eagle1 has a source saying that the UN Operational Rates were linked with ForEx and that it will show tonight; Maliki’s speech info came from CNN foreign news station...it was seen by several trusted sources, and forex/UN operational rates info came from a trusted source.

7-15-2013 ****** ALL SOURCES ARE TELLING ME TODAY...ALL DOCUMENTS SHOW IT TO BE THE DAY...ITS PENDING RIGHT NOW...WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM SOURCE...IT WILL COME OUT HIGH NONE OF THE 1 DOLLAR STUFF

7-15-2013 Delta [via BulldogFord65] Iraqia TV has been saying GOI Finance committee is pressing CBI to lift the 3 zeros, think they are very close, much closer than ever before. No one knows the date or the rate!!! Hopefully by next week the currency will have been revalued, it could happen any day, any minute, and the rate will shock a lot of people in a good way.

************************************************** *********************************

7-16-2013 Jester [is the third person that you referred to last night in position now?] NO HE IS NOT...SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW [TUESDAY]. THE ANSWER IS THAT IT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW... AND ANOTHER HINT... IT IS TOMORROW IN CHINA... HMMMM [with all three individuals in place will there duties be accomplishable in minutes, hours or days?] SHOULD NOT TAKE LONG...HOURS AT MOST IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED. [Then this week is still possible?] IT IS POSSIBLE OF COURSE... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE... THEY ARE WORKING ON IT... I AM AWARE THAT CHINA IS HOLDING THE BUTTON...THEY ARE A PERSNICKETY BUNCH... I'S DOTTED... T'S CROSSED... THAT SORT OF THING... THEY ARE INSISTING THAT IT ALL GETS DONE RIGHT.

7-16-2013 Millionday the removal of the three zero currency and the rate change is to make the currency competitive in the world market and so they represent their true value in the world currency market and also to allow them to do trade in a fair and compliant manner as they have learned from international law and the many training work shops with the WTO. now what we have is the gov demanding it be done now before they crash and so they can move forward with economic gain and international gain as a market.they are meeting about implementing it now so we obviously are seeing good news. they have dollars in their reserves returned to raise what they have in reserves as part of their calculation for their rate -- along with gold ect -- now without the oil and the gdp they have announced that ust the reserves brings them 2.50 as a rate to the dollar at this time.when the rate was imposed on the iraqis and their currency then had to have printed currency with 3 o`s -- they called it the three zero currency -- when they say they are bring it in or pulling it in they are talking about redenomination of the currency not the ink is invisible and now it holds no value...pulling in the three zeros is pulling in the currency that has three zeros on it as they referred to it in the beginning. international law makes a currency note hold its face value outside of their country for a set time and is not just all of a sudden worth toilet paper.

7-16-2013 Mnt Goat I believe we are in the week for this great blessing...from what I am now hearing from recent events relayed to me from my contacts. Iraq finally has all the SMART cards loaded, tested (as needed) and are ready for the final activation rollout of all cards. Can't activate them in mass until they have an international currency. I was told not to pay much attention to all those articles related to the project to delete or remove the zeros since the projects were well underway. This RV now is totally in the hands of Iraq. ...there are a few small, but significant items to conclude. Remember they are still protesting until all of Erbil is officially announced and implemented. I am told in parliament today they are going to vote on a package of laws today, Tuesday.

7-16-2013 Stryker Dr. Shabibi is back and boy does he have a lot to say but the most important things in my opinion that he shared with the world is that Iraq is undergoing a period of transition into a free market economy and also a move to an economy of peace from the past. Tomorrow [Tuesday] we will see the return of Parliament and the other thing that I believe needs to take place before they reset their currency, which is the passage of the stalled laws as they call them, HCL, Accountability & Justice, Amnesty and others. I like our chances.

7-16-2013 Poppy3 their net worth is unquestionable disregard their oil they have enough natural gas or gold to back their currency and it would still be one if not the highest valued currency in the world. SO WE KNOW THAT ISN'T A HOLD UP PROBLEM??? WE KNOW they have told their people this will be the most profitable RAMADON in their lifetime. WE know they have told their public that their money will have much more buying power and we know that their finance committee has demanded for several days now that they HONOR THEIR WORDS TO THEIR PUBLIC AND RV THE DINAR. NOW YOU TELL ME WHY TURKI IS HOLDING UP THE PROCESS...ASSUMING LIKE HAS BEEN REPORTED ALL LAWS AND POLITICAL ISSUES THAT COULD HOLD UP THE RV HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND THE IMF HAS APPROVED THEM TO MOVE FORWARD ... POPPY3

7-16-2013 Frank26 [via BulldogFord65] The ISX was open today [Monday], it opens for about 4 days per week, and only about 4 hours per day. The ISX linked up with NASDAQ for 2 hours today [Monday], so they kept their promise to go global today! The ISX has gone fully electronic, but this also sets them up to trade internationally; means things are moving forward. I Team is now reporting that as of Sunday (Iraq time), Dr Shabibi -- the Gov of the CBI -- is now back in Iraq! In Baghdad! we’re nearly 1 year to the day of Dr Shabibi’s plan ready for implementation, and will be making an announcement very soon; I Team believes everything is good to go, not waiting on laws, ready to go with monetary reform.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coopschick For This Useful Post:

Outlawdave (07-16-2013)

+ Reply to Thread