7-16-2013 Tlar Article: "Financial: wait for the claim of Central Bank of Iraq to discuss with us the subject delete zeros" She [Najib] as others continue to reference the scientific study to delete the zeros. The only study that was done on this subject was done in 2008 to my knowledge. In that study it explored the subject thoroughly with the goal of trying to find out at what rate the CBI could support the currency and what's its value should be. The conclusions were that the rate should be $1.13 and that the CBI should defend that rate for two years before allowing the rate to float. In other words a controlled value much like we see today. This lady is on the finance committee and is therefore most likely to be "in the know" after having just sat with Turki. This sentence...is very telling to me "Najib said that "previous administrative body of the Central Bank presented a study on the preparation of the project to delete zeros," It indicates that to me Turki, is meeting with individual members of both the finance and the economic committees, selling the "scientific study" that was done in 2008 under Shabibi's watch.

7-16-2013 Enorrste Article: "Financial representative (statement): rise of the dinar against the dollar to support purchasing power and increase development opportunities" I am greatly encouraged by the continuing openness to talk about a rise in the value of the dinar from both parliament, government officials, and economists in the country. There is the old saying, "Where there is smoke, there will be fire!" Well, we are certainly seeing a lot of smoke! Keep your fingers crossed!

7-16-2013 Bluwolf all banking sources all have gone under the radar and none are now permitted to speak for if so things can go wrong for them. This reminds me of something I've had said in the past, "It shall come to be like a thief in the silence of the night"...no one is speaking out anymore. The last words we heard before all went dark is the rates continue in double digits, same rate on vnd before the war, c/c are more then on alert and the GO was given by the UST on the 1st of July. We are in the final stages now, word is that...it will just pop up at any moment. There are no holdups, no glitches, no system testings, everything is set and ready folks and the GO IS IMMINENT...

7-16-2013 TD I heard from my Iraqi contact just moments ago. He says "any delay" is not any outside forces such as "technical difficulties" or China or UST, etc. etc. He said to me that really nothing has changed in that the entire currency reform program execution and it's details lies with TURKI and his staff at the CBI. The Maliki administration again has expressed to everyone: Parliament, Economic Committee, etc. that TURKI has his entire support and it's HIS BALL to play with. I asked more about TURKI and was told he's a very careful, calculated, brilliant individual who is probably feeling a lot of weight on his shoulders and wants to make NO MISTAKES here with this monumental task he's been bestowed. I asked my contact his gut reaction about time frames and he said that he feels the last day of Ramadan would be a good guesstimation because it's a climax celebration of Ramadan. Again he mentioned how with his personal interviews with TURKI and others that this will be a slow & long train ride of prosperity, with many stations to stop at. He said and I quote him "Don't look for Iraq to emerge as an International Superstar Sensation OVERNIGHT."

7-16-2013 TNT Tony [Guru Tony] 7 est- I have been on the phone all day gathering information about when this is going to happen...There is no holdup that anyone can see, we are just waiting. More cards were loaded in Iraq today and they were excited, since they had never seen that much money on a card in the past. Tomorrow will be interesting.

7-16-2013 Poppy3 got great call, solid source and they were just informed the end is near and for all to just hang on .... Expected anytime and confidence very high. This is a american connected source. He got me very excited again. Poppy3

7-16-2013 Arthur Article quote: "THE COMING PERIOD WILL WITNESS A RECOVERY OF PRICES THROUGH DINAR INVESTMENT FIRMS AND CURRENCIES" MORE PROOF POSITIVE COMING IN FROM IRAQ ALL THE TIME THAT THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSITIONING TO A FULLY SOVEREIGN, INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY; CLEARLY SAYING HERE THAT IT IS ONLY NORMAL TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR AND THAT THE HIGH VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR PROMISES A WELCOME RETURN OF IRAQI INTO THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET. I WOULD ONLY CLARIFY THAT THIS DECISION IS NOT NEW, ONLY ITS IMPLEMENTATION IS NEW AND THEY ABSOLUTELY KNOW WHAT THE FIXED RATE WILL SOON BE TO THE DOLLAR.

7-16-2013 ****** HEARING THIS FROM 5TH 3RD BANKING BUDDY OF MINE...WHAT HE IS CALLING HIGH ALERT. HE IS PUMPED. HE SAID HE GOT A CALL FROM HIS DISTRICT OFFICE ADVISING HIM OF PENDING CURRENCY UPDATES THAT ARE COMING TONIGHT...EXPECT THEM TONIGHT. I WENT INTO WF [WELLS FARGO] TODAY. THEY STOPPED SELLING THE DONG, IN THE BRANCHES IN HOUSTON ANYWAY. ITS NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN THE SYSTEM TO ORDER. I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE NEW BANK PRESIDENT. SHE IS FROM NAM. SHE TELLS ME THE DONG IS EXPECTED TO FLUX IN RATE AND I SAID THIS WOW THE IQD? AND SAID THIS AND I QUOTE, "YES THE IRAQ DINAR IS GOING TO CHANGE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, BUT YOU DID NOT HEAR THAT FROM ME". ALL THE BANKERS KNOW OF IT AND KNOW ITS COMING...SHE SAID I WILL SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. IM HEARING THAT THE DINAR IS 6.85 AND DONG 2 PLUS RIGHT NOW.

7-16-2013 Arthur Article: "Financial representative: RISE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR TO SUPPORT PURCHASING POWER AND INCREASE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES" THIS IS A VERY CLEAR AND TELLING ARTICLE REGARDING THE CURRENT PROCESS AND INTENTIONS FOR THE IRAQI ECONOMY. THIS PARAGRAPH CLEARLY DEBUNKS ALL THEORIES THAT THE SECURITY SITUATION IS NEGATIVELY ADEQUATE TO SLOW DOWN THE REVALUATION PROCESS AS THEY CLEARLY STATE HERE: "to enter the investment market DESPITE insecurity in some provinces"... AND THAT THIS IS CLEARLY BASED UPON: the departure of Iraq under Chapter VII and the opening up of foreign trading space...as well as to Iraqi assets abroad and $ 76 billion in addition to the 30 tonnes of gold bullion. AGAIN WE SEE THEM ALLUDING TO THE FACT THAT WITH THEIR FOREIGN RESERVES ALONE THEY CAN COVER AT MINIMUM A 2.50 RV WHICH WE KNOW THIS IS NOT INCLUDING THEIR CURRENT AS WELL AS POTENTIAL OIL EXPORTS.

************************************************** *********************************

7-17-2013 Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] expecting to see currencies on the ForEx, but did not go because the IQD is the pivot currency and the IMF codes expired because of the delay in Iraq; new codes have been provided by the IMF, and we now wait to see if it happens...tomorrow [Wednesday] – or not.

7-17-2013 BGG the “patchwork” of “functioning HCL” Laws they currently operate under go way back (maybe even to the Saddam era – and then partially into the ’03 time-frame??). Bush Jr’s Admin tried vigorously to get this “NEW HCL Law passed. It was defeated (back then) mostly by the SHIA clerics “framing it” as a “Zionist thorn” for them to swallow – giving some of “their” oil rights away. That was a big issue to overcome. It has not passed since. However, we now see (possibly) a real sense of “want to” out of Baghdad on the issue. Mainly due to their fatally flawed position. They need the Kurds to stay alive – it looks like. I doubt the NEW HCL is the hold-up…(if there is one)…I have said – the main party interested in the NEW HCL is the Kurds. That is it. I find it very, very interesting the timing of these new attacks on Maliki in Parliament. I wonder if he knew this was coming and that’s what put all this “alliance with the Kurds and RV talk into high gear”?? I was told plainly if they were “financially cooperative” this “period” would go quickly… which I personally assume to be RV related?? ...and it looks like Maliki gets on board with the UN, or Parliament handles the UN’s problem for them!!...we are in some very exciting times.

7-17-2013 Delta URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV: CBI RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE WORLD BANK, COMMENDS THE REPORT ISSUED BY THE INTERNATIONAL AUDITING COMPANY. AUDITING IS DONE .. THE WORLD BANK IS HAPPY FROM THE REPORT. NOW SHOW ME THE TRUE RATE CBI.

7-17-2013 Frank26 [via BulldogFord65] Article: "The economic parliamentary said the current currency is not worthy in Iraq" – meaning the value is not acceptable for the explosion that is about to happen in their economy. CBI currency auctions are huge, and...it’s their own currency, not foreign currency that’s being traded; couple it with 2 trillion on the stock market and it’s obvious that something is happening! yesterday was the first time NASDAQ used their electronic platform to conduct trading with Iraq; for the first time today [Tuesday], US stocks began trading in the Green Zone!! ...it all adds up to increase in the value of the IQD