7-17-2013 Poppy3 just got word from the streets of iraq that the people have started a small protest today because of the delay in the promises they have been hearing now for weeks. TURKI IS STILL HOLDING ...IF HE WASN'T WHY WOULD THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCE COMMITTEE'S BEING DIRECTING THEIR COMMENTS STRICTLY TOWARDS HIM? THEY EXPECT TO SEE THE PROTEST GROW IN THE COMING HOURS AND DAYS... STAND BY ITS GOING TO GET UGLY AGAIN IF TURKI DOESN'T ACT AND SOON. I SUSPECT TODAY WILL BE THE START OF ANOTHER TURNING POINT IN THE SITUATION. I AM REALLY THINK THIS IS ENCOURAGING FOR US. IT SHOWS WE AREN'T THE ONLY ONE'S GETTING TIRED OF THEIR LIES AND ALSO TO ME IT CONFIRMS EXACTLY WHAT ALL MY SOURCES HAVE BEEN SAYING . VERY ENCOURAGING. POPPY3

7-17-2013 BGG Article: "Economist expects higher inflation in the coming months" Good news for us – a revaluation is one of the keys the CBI has to combat inflation. They need to instigate large investment and infrastructure projects to keep things stable. A valuable currency would go a long way in attracting foreign (and domestic) investments.

7-17-2013 TNT Tony I am talking to bank people who have been through training. They are still expecting this at any moment and we are just waiting. They have been trading internationally since last Thursday. They are not the hold up. They are saying we are ready, we are ready. The hold up has been our cash out procedures and it was corrected. This morning the rate was $6+ IQD and $.58 VND.

7-17-2013 Kaperoni Article: "Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros positive and restores the Iraqi currency account" we don't care when they delete the zeros. That is an Iraqi event. What we care about is IMF Article VIII and the float of the dinar. Those two must occur this year. If they don't want the dinar value at 1 to $1 or abouts until 2015, we cannot do anything about it. The CBI hopefully has plans for a higher exchange rate very soon. The economic reforms/laws etc. fail unless investment comes into Iraq. That is why they will have freedom of movement of capital to and from Iraq very soon.

7-17-2013 Adam Montana Here's where we are... about 3 weeks left in Ramadan, Chapter 7 lifted and now a thing of the past, and a flurry of articles about the 0's, resetting the value, raising the value, etc. the one thing that really stands out to me is the PUSH you can sense in all of the articles for this to move forward. We can easily see that they are mentioning over and over that the CENTRAL BANK (CBI) is in control and must stay there. The CBI is the entity that will ultimately manipulate the rate, and I have not seen one thing that makes me think it might be pushed down. Another thing I am seeing is MUCH more activity in the GOI during Ramadan - things are usually MUCH quieter at this time of the year...I have never seen them so active during Ramadan... so here's my current opinion...I think if they were going to RV during Ramadan, it would have happened almost immediately after Chapter 7 was lifted. Since that did not happen, I don't expect it to happen until immediately before or after the HCL is officially done. they will not give us an RV announcement, but just like the Chapter 7 issue... we had warning on that, and we will likely get a short heads-up for HCL too. so if the HCL is pushed through during Ramadan, then we have a chance. Otherwise, it's going to be most likely shortly after Ramadan is over (August 8 I believe). as far as the rate, I'm not going to deviate from my past analysis on the situation.

************************************************** *********************************

7-18-2013 Frank26 The stage is set to introduce a new rate for the IQD. Najafi confirms the support of parliament directly to the CBI in order to control the IQD's exchange rate. When the World Bank read the report not one frown was to be found. The World Bank liked what they saw. This audit may only be a draft but there is nothing cold about it. It is a progress in the direction of adding value and power to the IQD. All laws being passed right now are essential because they are part of ...the monetary reform process...but we feel strongly that the HCL supersedes all other laws right now because it's directly for the people. When DELTA meets with some GOI members next week we will have a lot of questions answered on the progress of Dr. Shabibi's plan to lift the 000's of the IQD and return its value to the 90's so that it increases the purchasing power.

7-18-2013 OCrush When you see the customs and tariffs law implemented you will see the currency RV. That is what to look for From what I was told the tariffs will be implemented when the borders are adjusted. Once this is done, the CoM has the power to implement the tariffs and give the thumbs up to the project delete the zeroes. In conclusion once the borders are adjusted and agreed upon you will see the tariffs implemented (at a steady pace not all at once....think slow and steady to keep the countries inflation checked). Then the go ahead with the project delete the zeroes...At the same time RV... The only part we don't know and can't gather is when. Look for articles confusing or not (tariffs) to give you a heads up. If they are talking about it in the news that would be great! Hope this helps and remember this is soooo important to get it right....slow and steady will give us great results and a smooth transition.

7-18-2013 Jester [Can you clarify the order of occurrences that will spark the email: CBI-->IMF-->BIS-->Central Banks. Who is driving this boat?] CHINA IS DRIVING THE BUS... THE LOAD ORDER OF THE RESET IS IMF TO BIS TO CENTRAL BANKS... CBI IS A CENTRAL BANK...WE ARE WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE CHINA IS HAPPY... ALL PAPERWORK IN PLACE... ALL I'S DOTTED... ALL T'S CROSSED.

7-18-2013 Enorrste Article: "Najiba Najib: government to take measures to support the exchange rate of the dinar does not represent the policy of the central bank intervention" The way that I understand this article is that Najib is jawboning for the government to step up to the plate and get caught up with the CBI. We already know that the CBI is and has been ready to act for a year now. Najib is stating that the CBI can't do this alone; that the government needs to be actively involved in growing the economy (1) and getting the requisite laws in place (2) to support the actions of the CBI. She also states quite clearly that she feels that this is an urgent matter that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

7-18-2013 Adam Montana [Do you think this will ever happen. We get all our hopes built up and then let down.] Don't get discouraged! ... is Iraq moving forward, and has the value been moving in the right direction? My answer is YES to both of those...do you still believe that Iraq will raise the value further? I do, which is why I am still here.

7-18-2013 Poppy3 THE RATE IS SET. I HAVE ZERO DOUBT IN MY MIND ABOUT THAT. HE [MALIKI] JUST DON'T WANT TO BE FORCED TO DO ANYTHING AND FOR THE LAST 4 WEEKS HE HAS BEEN GIVING IN AND BEING FORCED TO DO SO. NOW HE IS JUST BALKING LIKE A MULE...THE EXTREME HEAT HE HAS HAD FOR THE LAST MONTH WILL AGAIN BE APPLIED. WE CAN BE ASSURED THAT ALL THE SOURCES THAT HAVE ALL BEEN SAYING THAT ALL THE FOLLOWING ARE READ, AMERICAN BANKS ARE READY, IMF SIGNED THE RELEASE, WORLD BANK HAS AGREED TO ALL AND READY, UST PEOPLE SAY THEY CAN''T BELIEVE IT HASN'T FALLEN YET, VIRTUALLY EVERY POSSIBLE AGENCY AND ORGANIZATION THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO CURRENCY WORLD WIDE IS READY.EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR TURKI TO JUST DO WHAT HAS BEEN AGREED TO PREVIOUSLY. READ ALL THE DEMANDS FROM PARLIAMENT??? THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY AGREED TO AND KNOW THE UN AND CHAPTER 7 COULD BE REINSTATED IF THEY DON'T COMPLETE THEIR AGREEMENTS. POPPY3

7-18-2013 BGG some Qi cards exist but not nearly the scale as is being reported and they are nearly worthless - the program is not functioning correctly. If it were, the citizenry would not be rioting still...further - the value "loaded" on the Qi cards will not be some "hint" as to when and where the RV will happen. Bank on it.