7-18-2013 WILDDUCK THE TICKING TIME BOMB NOW IS IRAQ, I KEEP ASKING THE QUESTION HOW LONG CAN YOU TELL THEM , THEN NOPE NOT JUST YET...IRAQ WAS TOLD OVER 2 WEEKS AGO YOU CAN REJOIN THE WORLD ECONOMIC COMMUNITY NOW. IF YOU SPENT 10 YEARS DOING ALL THAT WAS ASKED OF YOU NATION HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN...ALL LOGISTICS AT THIS POINT IMO.

7-18-2013 Poppy3 more news from source on the ground in bagdad --- Rabbi reporting that the banks will be closed again this week end in IRAQ . this has been announced to the people in bagdad. Also the protest today numbers of people far more than yesterday ...The people protesting is asking for what they have been promised for years and they are making their demands also. POPPY3

7-18-2013 Adam Montana [just curious on your thoughts towards the recent article where (I believe it was as shabibi) that mentioned the wording "reset" to me that sounds more like a RI instead of an RV. Seems like there are more "increase economic, more gold, more reserves" coming out than the dreaded 0's dropping. Think the word "reset" and these other articles have some future merit?] In my opinion, they are all leading towards some kind of change in the exchange rate. They aren't telling us flat out that they are going to RV, but they are obviously working on things that will change the rate. And I'm pretty sure they aren't working on lowering it!

7-18-2013 TNT Tony I heard from 3 sources that the revaluation was announced at the UN at 2:15 EST today. When we will see it is being discussed at this time, could be tonight, tomorrow...i heard it could happen in a couple of hours...we'll see. I'm not calling the RV, I'm saying it was announced at the UN today. It's not on the site, it's not in writing, but word gets out when you have great sources. I don't have a transcript, all I know is that they said that the Iraqi dinar had, past tense, had revalued.The rate showing at 5:00 was $3.65 for the IQD and $.47, VND. The rate in Iraq is $3.44. We have some people over there that were able to use their cards & it was $3.44. The lower denoms are out there, just not released to the citizens. Our window is tonight, tomorrow...hopefully a 3 day period. [How long before we can go to the bank?] I can't see them making an announcement & then waiting for it to happen until Monday. We possibly could be going to the bank tomorrow. It's an exciting time for all...It's a good day.

7-18-2013 Jester [It was stated today the UN made a announcement on the Rv. Did u hear this as well?] WE DID HEAR ALL THAT SHORTLY AFTER IT HAPPENED... AND WE HAVE JUST RECENTLY CONFIRMED THEM TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY...WE THINK IT DID HAPPEN...[Now that you were able to confirm the UN announcement - what does that mean for the rate to show live?] WE ARE EXPECTING ANNOUNCEMENTS BY IRAQ AT MORNING PRAYERS ACCORDING TO WHAT WE HEAR... IF CORRECT IT IT HAPPENING SHORTLY THERE ... LET'S HOPE ALL THE INFO IS CORRECT.

************************************************** *********************************

7-19-2013 Footforward Where are we with Chapter 7? They had a vote on Chapter 7 in the UN...it was all set up on the RV being done. When the RV is done, they will be instantaneously out of that portion of Chapter 7.
Even when the RV happens, they won't be fully out of Chapter 7 because they still have to deal with payments to Kuwait. These payment are not done. Chapter 7 is not stopping the RV. The RV has to happen before Chapter 7 can be fully released. Iraq is not in control of the RV. This is not about Iraqi politics. The people there were placed there by design. Iraqi politics really don't matter. Several weeks ago additional staff were brought in for major banks in anticipation of the RV. Obviously, the RV didn't happen. Banks, financial institutions, governments etc. are expecting things to move forward. This thing isn't a long way off.

7-19-2013 Med GOT A PM [PRIVATE MESSAGE] THAT IT WAS ANNOUNCED AT THE UN IRAQ WAS RV'ING...THAT IT WOULD RV THIS MORNING WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. ONE THING, WHY WOULD THEY ANNOUNCE IT AT THE UN AND NOT IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE IMF WHO HAS BEEN WORKING WITH THEM SINCE DAY ONE. NOW THEY ARE CLAIMING AN RV TONIGHT. NOW IF YOU WANT TO STAY UP AND CHECK TO SEE IF I AM WRONG IT WILL START IN THE EAST WAY EAST LIKE BEFORE EGYPT, MIDDLE EAST THEN FRANCE, EUROPE AND THE UK, THEN OUR EAST COAST.

7-19-2013 SteveI My only concern is when, not if or how much will it be. One can ask, how much longer can this go on? My answer is as long as it takes to get it right the first time. Remember, there are no do-overs in this game.