12-9-2013 Poppy3 Like Kuwait and China both reported the day and days before they rv'ed that they would not be raising the value of their currency and the day they actually took out a full page ad in the WSJ saying they would not be doing a rv for at least months later, they RV'ED that very afternoon. WE are looking very positive at this time.

12-9-2013 Okie_Oil_Man WHILE OTHERS CONTINUE TO DIS-AGREE ABOUT WHETHER ANYONE HAS "CASHED OUT", I ASSURE YOU THAT HAS HAPPENED AS I SPOKE WITH A VERY INFLUENTIAL POLITICIAN I AM FRIENDS WITH THAT ASSURED ME THAT THE CASH OUT HAS IN FACT TAKEN PLACE AT SELECTED TIMES IN SELECTED PLACES. I KNOW OF THE RESTRICTIONS OF AN N.D.A. BUT THERE ARE WAYS AROUND ANY REQUIREMENT CONCERNING SUCH. THIS PARTY ALSO IS STATING THIS WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG. --REMEMBER THAT OLE SAYING "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW, BUT WHO YOU KNOW?", WELL SUCH WAS AND IS THE CASE. WE ARE STILL IN A VERY GOOD TIME WINDOW FOR THIS TO TRANSPIRE. WE ARE SO VERY CLOSE.

12-9-2013 TNT Tony It was scheduled for last night again and supposed to be doing it as we speak. We should have been done last night. People are upset all over the place. DC peeps got paid last night and the night before, even though they've said they stopped doing that. It's not what you know, it's who you know. Not everyone in DC is happy about this or happy about the way it was done. They are unhappy that they have been lied to for the last days. A bunch of DC peoples have not been paid and they are upset. They want it done as fast as possible and as orderly as possible. They don't want you to think about this, a military thing, just do what you are told. They are scared of mob mentality. They are literally are taking away the time for you to bank shop, etc. It doesn't make sense. They are trying to cram 5 million people into 5 days. It creates that mentality to me, but they say no. That's where our RV is, they are still concerned about our reaction. The UST is the one making the decision as to when. They can do it any minute. Everything is done. We are not waiting on anything. It is coming. They do want it before Christmas which is right now.

12-9-2013 Kaperoni Article: "Accession to the WTO contributes to the growth of national income" Vietnam is in IMF Article VIII and the Dong is internationally recognized and convertible worldwide. It's value is weak primarily to compete with manufacturing contracts in Asia. The difference is that that the accession committee for Iraq clearly stated they needed to raise the value of the dinar, more in line with the dollar. But more importantly, as with any country, they must meet the IMF requirements before accession (Article VIII). Even without the comments from the accession committee to raise the value of the dinar, if they moved to Article VIII, the dinar is so undervalued, it would rise substantially anyway.

12-10-2013 Breitling The WTO has nothing to do with Iraq’s Money supply, it will help for sure, Iraq needs to participate on many levels through the WTO, but the reality is CBI can start the float anytime they want.

12-10-2013 Millionday the article or words that came out today are not our first rodeo --- the article stated that cbi will not be changing their currency and will not be changing a thing -- of course most people have not watched their news as we have so maybe there are some misinformed people that may believe that, but as we know. They are creatures of habit and that is what happened with another revalue in their region so no worries at all...how silly to try that again after we have computers and access to the real info. the cbi is not able to enter the globe without a reality rate because we can not do trade with them without the actual value they have in their currency -- and this means either in the market and the trade itself.

12-10-2013 BWM my contacts have said since sometime in September that if we didn’t see an RV by the first week of October they didn’t expect to see anything until at least the middle of December or probably the first quarter of 2014...we were waiting for at least two events to occur before we would be looking for the RV. The “event” that is the main concern is something is between two entities and is set to finalize at some point at the end of this week...my contact feels that this event will NOT take place and by not taking place it will push the RV into next year and cause Iraq to lose several financial agreements. Now...this does not mean that the RV couldn’t take place this week...but if it does not then the idea is that it would push everything into the new year and the next event would become the next big push to cause the concerns for agreements to be the trigger. Now the hope is that this will be settled and taken care of.

12-10-2013 Eagle1 With respect to the Global Currency Reset, there's been some discussion over whether or not there actually is a GCR....based on the intel I've accumulated over this past year from the IMF, former officials in both Bush Administrations, various three-letter agencies, the UN, and friends who are senior banking execs within several of the major banks, both US and abroad -- the Dinar is the trigger mechanism for the Global Currency Reset. Every individual with whom I have ongoing regular and consistent communication incorporates the IQD as part of a simultaneous reset of 198 currencies globally.